The Cannes' multi-function media cabinet boasts frame and panel doors and a traditional fluted edge embraces the 23" ClassicFlame Electric Fireplace Insert. The adjustable shelves and open center shelf for media components offer plenty of storage space for all your home entertainment accessories.
- Shelf for electronic media components
- Open center shelf
- Multi-function media cabinet with integrated wire management
- Frame and panel style doors
- Sturdy box base with Scotia molding detaill
- Traditional fluted edge
- Fully open storage for CDs and DVDs
- 3-way adjustable concealed euro hinges
- Adjustable shelves have wood veneer finish on fives sides
- Can be used with or without heat for all season enjoyment
- Product Dimensions: 47.3"w x 16.5"d x 34.0"h
- Carton Dimensions: 51.3"w x 20.5"d x 12.5"h
- Gross Weight: 103.6 lbs.
- Net Weight: 90.2 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 7.600
- Antique Oak Finish
- Left & Right Side Cabinet Interior Dimension: 8"w x 14.25"d x 19"h
- Center Opening Dimensions: 41"w x 14.25d" x 6.5h
Insert Sold Separately! Mfg # 26EF031GRPLearn More
Self-priming centrifugal, glass reinforced Noryl construction, stainless steel internal and external fasteners, EPDM O-rings, integral Noryl shaft sleeve, dual 1-1/2" female and 2" male threaded suction and discharge connections, built-in polypropylene basket strainer, close-coupled to an electric motor, mounted on polypropylene baseplate.
THREE PHASE 230/460 VOLT, 3450 RPM, TEFC Curve Port Size Req'd HP Volt Model A 1-1/2" / 2" 0.5 1 GNOK 1-1/2/2AL D.5C B 1-1/2" / 2" 0.75 1 GNOK 1-1/2/2BL D.75C C 1-1/2" / 2" 1 1 GNOK 1-1/2/2CL D1.0C D 1-1/2" / 2" 1.5 1 GNOK 1-1/2/2DL D1.5C E 1-1/2" / 2" 2 1 GNOK 1-1/2/2EL D2.0C
Engineered for durability and storage convenience, the Red Barn's 8-foot interior height makes it ideal for storing tall items. Its high roof also makes it comfortable for walking and working inside. The wide door openings provide easy access for your tractor mower and other large equipment.
- Horizontal wall panels "drop into place" for easier assembly
- All parts are numbered, pre-cut and pre-drilled
- Vertical side braces for greater overall strength
- Floor kit sold separately.
Model Number RH1014 Nominal Size 10' x 14' Storage Area 129 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 118 1/4" W x 157 1/2" D x 95 7/8" H Wall Height 71 1/4" Door Opening 55 1/2" W x 69 1/4" H Foundation Size 121" W x 160 1/4" D
- PSC energy efficient thermally protected motors
- Flange has pre-drilled holes for easy installation
- Rolled flange edges for handling protection during installation
- Balanced 4-blade fan assembly totally enclosed for pteoction and OSHA compliance
- Integrated, precision-formed exterior shutters are draft-free
- Shutters open and close automatically
- Housing constructed of durable 20-gauge galvanized steel that won't rust
- Removable interior grille
- OSHA compliant grille
- 36" Blade Diameter
- 9000 CFM
- 5.15 Motor AMP
- 40.25" x 40.25" Opening
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
The AGDV20 direct vent gas heater requires NO electricity. With up to 17,000 BTU’s per hour, it is designed to heat a space up to 500 Sq. Ft. This unit mounts on any outside wall for direct venting. The matchless piezo ignition makes lighting easy. The automatic shutoff and thermocouple safety valve makes this unit safe in any room in your home. The built-in thermostat with one dial control makes using this unit easy.
Includes all Direct Vent pipe for Typical Installation. Also includes Wall thimbles.
Approved for use in mobile or modular homes
Approved for sale in WA and CA
The Vinyl Sheridan's spacious roof design combines with a deluxe vinyl-coated exterior finish for superior storage space and durability.
- Premium vinyl-coated steel
- 5 times thicker than standard finishes
- Easy to assemble
- Over 7 feet tall
- Floor kit sold separately.
Model Number VS1014 Nominal Size 10' x 14' Storage Area 129 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 118 1/4" W x 157 1/2" D x 86 5/8" H Wall Height 62" Door Opening 55 1/2" W x 60" H Foundation Size 121" W x 160 1/4" D
Have you ever wanted to be able to open your gate with the touch of a button? With a Mighty Mule automatic gate opener, you can and you can install it yourself! The Mighty Mule FM502 dual gate opener is a heavy duty, commercial grade swing gate opener that is very easy to install. It is ideal for dual gates weighing up to 850-Pound or up to 18-Feet long per leaf. The FM502 comes with a standard do-it-yourself kit, which includes an installation video, detailed manual, battery, one transmitter, all mounting hardware and an 18-Volt AC transformer. This durable opener features soft start/soft stop, adjustable auto close (0-120 seconds), adjustable gate activation alert, UL approved obstruction sensing systems, as well as an extra large control box that is prewired for an optional second battery (we recommend a second battery for solar and for dual applications). The 12-Volt, DC-powered low-Voltage system is powerful, dependable and durable. Ideal for gates that open into the property (standard in kit) or with gates opening away from the property using two push-to-open brackets FM148 (sold separately).Learn More
The Adams is a contemporary style multi-function media mantel and it combines modern convenience with fuctional home entertainment solutions. Beautifully engineered marble adorns the mantel's top, and integrated wire management channels and open storage shelves enhance organization and functionality. Constructed with highquality solid hardwoods and real wood veneers, the Adams surrounds a 23" ClassicFlame Electric Fireplace Insert that can be used with or without heat for all season enjoyment.
- Clean, straight architectural design multi-function media cabinet with integrated wire management
- Beautifully engineered marble top
- Full length, open center shelf for media components
- Open side cabinets for media storage
- Adjustable wood shelves have Empire Cherry Finish on all sides
- Sturdy box base
- Product Dimensions: 47.5"w x 15.5"d x 36.0"h
- Carton Dimensions: 51.5"w x 19.5"d x 14.3"h
- Gross Weight: 109.1 lbs.
- Net Weight: 97.5 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 8.282
- Empire Cherry Finish
- Full length, open center shelf for media components 43.25"w x 15.25"d x 7.25"h
- Open side cabinets for media storage 8.25"w x 14.25"d x 21.75"h
Insert Sold Separately! Mfg # 26EF031GRPLearn More
High-efficiency airtight stove heats up to 1200 sq. ft., with a maximum output of 28,337 BTU with Douglas fir, and 68,000 BTU with hardwood. Heavy-duty 3/16in. steel plate construction and fully firebrick lined.
Features secondary air reburn combustion system, a cast iron feed-door with gasket, clear-view air-washed ceramic glass, cam-lock latch and cool-touch spring handle. Stove accepts logs 17in. long. One full load burns approx. 8-10 hours. Safety tested to UL 1482.
- Includes blower
- Ideal for cabins, garages, hunting camps, lodges and more
- Primary air inlet at front ignites wood at bottom; secondary rear air inlet feeds air to top of firebox to fully consume wood for maximum burning efficiency
- Firepot Depth: 12in.
- Door Opening: 17in.
- Not for mobile home installations
Specs Heating Capability (sq. ft.) 1,200 Mobile Home Approved No BTU Output 68,000 Blower Included Yes Thermostat Included No Full Load Run Time (Hours) 8-10 Fuel Type Wood Max. Log Size Accepted (L in.) 17 Flue Collar Size (in.) 6 Stove Pipe Included No Door Opening W x H (in.) 17 x 12 Firebox Size W x D (in.) 18 x 12 Clearance from Side Wall (in.) 15 Clearance from Rear Wall (in.) 12 Clearance from Corner (in.) 12 EPA Certified Yes EPA Exempt No Dimensions W x D x H (in.) 23 1/2 x 20 x 27
Pacer Pumps' I Series Self-Priming Centrifugal pumps are lightweight and provide corrosion resistance and efficient performance for a wide variety of water and corrosive liquid applications - for chemicals, wastes, acids and other industrial liquids. Also ideal for use in the oil field, aquaculture and agriculture.
PACER PUMPS with stainless steel housing and polyester internal parts:
- Corrosion resistant materials: 316 stainless steel casing, fiberglass reinforced polyester, polypropylene, or Ryton® internals
- Choice of drives: gasoline engine, electric, hydraulic or pneumatic
- Rubber components: choice of BUNA, EPDM or Viton®
- Shaft seals: choice of carbon & ceramic, or silicon carbide
- Suction lift to 20 ft. (6m) vertical
- Flow rates: to 170 GPM or 75 ft. TDH (to 650 LPM or 23m TDH)
- Dual ports 1 1/2" and 2", NPT or BSP
- Built-in check valve and double flush volute
- Close-coupled, long coupled or pedestal mounted
Curve Port Size Engine Weight Model W 1 1/2" / 2" 127cc 64# ISE2WL E4CP W 1 1/2" / 2" 205cc 71# ISE2WL E5ICP