Self-priming centrifugal, glass reinforced polyester housing, non-metallic impeller, volute and wearplate coating, stainless steel housing clamp and internal fasteners, Buna-O-rings and check valve, oil lubricated single mechanical seal with hard silicon carbide faces, cast iron pedestal with solid stainless steel shaft. 2" pump has 3/4" shaft. 3" pump has 1-1/8" shaft.
EPDM elastomers not available on these pumps. Curve Port Size Req'd HP RPM Weight Model B 2" 0.75 1750 37# TE2BBB CSS K 2" 5 3450 37# TE2KBB CSS D 3" 1 1750 56# TE3DBB CTSS M 3" 7.5 3450 56# TE3MBB CTSS
Attractive, horizontal siding combines with a vinyl coating to give you a handsome and durable storage solution. A roomy, gable roof allows for plenty of headroom with space to work, hang tools and store equipment.
- Premium vinyl-coated electro-galvanized steel
- 5 times thicker than standard finishes
- Easy to assemble
Model Number VD108 Nominal Size 10' x 8' Storage Area 74 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 118 1/4" W x 90" D x 80 7/8" H Wall Height 71 1/4" Door Opening 55 1/2" W x 69 1/4" H Foundation Size 121" W x 92 3/4" D
The Blackcomb, one of Drolet’s new high efficiency wood stove, is built to the highest standards of the industry. Mobile home approved, it also meets the Washington State emission standard. With its high quality vermiculite baffle, the Blackcomb offers unmatched durability. It makes it a great buy in the Medium wood stoves category
- Mobile Home Approved
- Color : Metallic black
- Model : Pedestal
- Easy-to-access ash drawer
- Glass air-wash system
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system improving gas combustion
Specs Firebox Dimensions 11 1/8" H x 21" W x 13 3/4" D Overall Dimensions 29" H x 25 5/8" W x 22 1/8" D Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) : 850 - 1,600 Steel thickness (top) : 5/16" Optimum efficiency : 77% Baffle : High quality Vermiculite Maximum output - seasoned cord wood 60,000 BTU/h
When hunting one needs to stay invisible, be able to see in all directions, and have a full range of motion to shoot with a bow, crossbow or gun. This Steel Hunting blind not only gives you 360 degrees of viewing and shooting, it will also keep you out of the elements. The tall vertical windows gives even a 6 foot tall hunter the ability to shoot a bow or gun without issues.
- HDG Steel – Hot dip galvanized steel coating for added corrosion protection
- Camouflage print to blend in with surroundings
- Extra tall 80” wall height with 86” peak for extra head room and bow hunting
- 360 degree view with openings on all sides
- 36” x 11” and 9.5” x 13” window openings with sliding doors
- Swing door for easy access
- DIY assembly with pre-cut and pre-drilled parts
Model Number HUS66 Square Feet 35.3' Assembled Interior Dimensions 71.3" W x 71.3" D x 85.6" H Assembled Exterior Dimensions 76.3" W x 76.3" D x 87.8" H Wall Height 80" Door Opening 29.3" W x 77.8" H
The Vinyl Sheridan's spacious roof design combines with a deluxe vinyl-coated exterior finish for superior storage space and durability.
- Premium vinyl-coated steel
- 5 times thicker than standard finishes
- Easy to assemble
- Over 7 feet tall
Model Number VS108 Nominal Size 10' x 8' Storage Area 74 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 118 1/4" W x 90" D x 86 5/8" H Wall Height 62" Door Opening 55 1/2" W x 60" H Foundation Size 121" W x 92 3/4" D
The Highlander is an air tight plate steel wood stove with pedestal base and a heavy cast iron door with air washed ceramic glass that allows a magnificent view of the burning fire. The Highlander will enhance any hearth setting. Its beautiful looks match well with most interior decors.
- Burns several hours on one fueling
- The highlander wood stove heats up to 1,400 sq. ft.
- Accepts logs up to 18 in. in length
- Cast iron feed door with large 14.5 in. x 8 in. ceramic glass window
- Heavy gauge 3/16 in. reinforced plate steel with firebrick lining
- Sturdy pedestal base with pewter trim edge caps
- Adjustable high speed (200 CFM) blower included
- Full wrap around heat shield
- Over 75% efficient
- Safety tested to UL standard 1482-1998
Specs BTU Rating: 68,000 Depth: 24-3/4 Efficiency: 75 EPA Approved: Yes Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor Material: Steel Mount Type: Freestanding Pedestal Base: Yes Rear Heat Shield: Yes UL Listed: N-No UL Code Rating Width: 25-1/2
High-efficiency airtight stove heats up to 1200 sq. ft., with a maximum output of 28,337 BTU with Douglas fir, and 68,000 BTU with hardwood. Heavy-duty 3/16in. steel plate construction and fully firebrick lined.
Features secondary air reburn combustion system, a cast iron feed-door with gasket, clear-view air-washed ceramic glass, cam-lock latch and cool-touch spring handle. Stove accepts logs 17in. long. One full load burns approx. 8-10 hours. Safety tested to UL 1482.
- Includes blower
- Ideal for cabins, garages, hunting camps, lodges and more
- Primary air inlet at front ignites wood at bottom; secondary rear air inlet feeds air to top of firebox to fully consume wood for maximum burning efficiency
- Firepot Depth: 12in.
- Door Opening: 17in.
- Not for mobile home installations
Specs Heating Capability (sq. ft.) 1,200 Mobile Home Approved No BTU Output 68,000 Blower Included Yes Thermostat Included No Full Load Run Time (Hours) 8-10 Fuel Type Wood Max. Log Size Accepted (L in.) 17 Flue Collar Size (in.) 6 Stove Pipe Included No Door Opening W x H (in.) 17 x 12 Firebox Size W x D (in.) 18 x 12 Clearance from Side Wall (in.) 15 Clearance from Rear Wall (in.) 12 Clearance from Corner (in.) 12 EPA Certified Yes EPA Exempt No Dimensions W x D x H (in.) 23 1/2 x 20 x 27
The BCAC is a high performance coal circulator that is more efficient and cleaner burning than most other circulators on the market. It offers a non-catalytic, trouble-free, operating system that is thermostatically controlled. It offers an easy access ash pan that makes clean up a breeze and a lift top with positive safety latch to use its auxiliary cooking surface. Tested and certified to U.L. 1482 by Warnock Hersey International for greater peace of mind and safety assurance. It is safe, durable, and versatile.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- This is a COAL burning stove ONLY!!!
- Heavy duty, cast iron grates are more durable, for longer life and more complete combustion
- Non-electic, bi-metallic thermostat provides automatic comfort control without needing electicity
- Cooking surface with a lift top lid and positive safety latch
- EPA exempt
- Firebrick lined for long life and combustion efficiency
- Tri-air induction for hotter fire, greater efficiency, and less creosote accumulation
- Optional add-on, automatic blower with manual override increases air circulation and extends heat to more rooms
- Flue collar size: 6"
- Not approved for use in Mobile or Modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
apacities Amounts Fuel Coal Heating Capacity Up to 2,000 Sq. Ft. Coal Capacity 60 lbs. BTUs Up to 117,000 Depth w/blower 26" Depth w/o blower 21.25" Width 33.5" Height 34.25"
115 V AC Diaphragm Pump, Motor Bracket Pump N Go, Mounts directly to drums, containers, and storage tanks. - Portable Pump on Tubular Frame. The most versatile and robust Chemical Transfer System - Used in Industrial and Agricultural Markets. The Sotera 400B Series offers proven technology which combines the attributes of an Air Operated Diaphragm pump, but with the convenience and efficiency of an electromechanically driven design. Uses less power than other conventional Chemical pumps for maximized efficiency. One Way Valve FeatureConforms to the EPA's 2011 mandate requiring package designs to not allow back filling of tote drumUnique Design improves fluid handling capabilities with low material sheerSolids handling up to 1/10"Viscosity Range: 0-3000C.P.S.Dry run capabilityHeavy Duty Rugged ConstructionGlass reinforced Polypropylene pump body provides integrity and excellent material compatibility inside & outOptimized Fluid compatibilitySantoprene diaphragm for maximum chemical and corrosion resistancePower Distribution - Unique reciprocating, spring driven double diaphragm configuration retains constant pressure, regardless of loadMotor amperage is reduced as back pressure increasesNo internal bypass - pump automatically goes neutral when end of hose valve is shut off.
Material Stainless Steel Type Rotary Vane Pump Hose Length 12 ft Voltage 115 Horsepower 1/4 Delivery Rate 13 gpm Hose Size 1" Applications Solvents, Cleaners, Degreasers, Deionized Water UPC 094718841062 Weight 50.000000 SKUs 4132711
Pacer Pumps' I Series Self-Priming Centrifugal pumps are lightweight and provide corrosion resistance and efficient performance for a wide variety of water and corrosive liquid applications - for chemicals, wastes, acids and other industrial liquids. Also ideal for use in the oil field, aquaculture and agriculture.
PACER PUMPS with stainless steel housing and polyester internal parts:
- Corrosion resistant materials: 316 stainless steel casing, fiberglass reinforced polyester, polypropylene, or Ryton® internals
- Choice of drives: gasoline engine, electric, hydraulic or pneumatic
- Rubber components: choice of BUNA, EPDM or Viton®
- Shaft seals: choice of carbon & ceramic, or silicon carbide
- Suction lift to 20 ft. (6m) vertical
- Flow rates: to 170 GPM or 75 ft. TDH (to 650 LPM or 23m TDH)
- Dual ports 1 1/2" and 2", NPT or BSP
- Built-in check valve and double flush volute
- Close-coupled, long coupled or pedestal mounted
Curve Port Size Engine Weight Model W 1 1/2" / 2" 127cc 64# ISE2WL E4CP W 1 1/2" / 2" 205cc 71# ISE2WL E5ICP