- Light weight and non-conductive
- Non-corrosive and impact resistant
- High insulative value reduces sweating
- Smooth surface reduces mineral build-up on surface
- Schedule 40 PVC, for use with cold water irragation and sprinkler systems
- PVC pressure fittings conform to ASTM D-2466
- Size: 1-1/2"
- High quality 1 in. insert bearing
- Eccentric (cam) locking collar for attaching to the shaft
- Narrow inner ring and a 52mm spherical outer race
- Female Flare x Female Flare
- Use for gasoline, grease, oil, natural gas, liquid petroleum, refridgeration, air conditioning, compressed air lines
- Use on flexible copper tubing
- 3/8" Flare
- PVC Schedule 40 - used for drain, waste and vent systems
- PVC DWV fittings conform to ASTM D-2665, NSF DWV
- PVC Schedule 40 (and lighter) plastics are approved by many building codes for DWV
- Always check your local building codes before choosing a pipe and fitting material
- Size: 3"
- High quality 3/4 in. insert bearing
- Has an eccentric (cam) locking collar for attaching to the shaft
- Narrow inner race and a 47 mm spherical outer race
Use the Jetcoat All-Weather Pothole Patch to repair driveways, parking lots, roads, and other pavement surfaces!
- Rapid Setting
- Works in All Temperatures
- Immediately Ready for Traffic
- Easy to Apply - Just Pour and Tamp
- DOT Approved
- Coverage: 5 sq. ft. at 1" Thickness
- 50 lb. Bag
- Plated steel.
- High corrosion-resistant galvanized finish.
- Can be used in construction and other repair applications where a strong support is needed.
- 90° angle.
- Can be drilled to meet a variety of applications.
- Dimensions: 1" W x 48" L