Just because it's cold outside, you don't have to be cold inside! Warm up this winter with Mr. Heater's vent-free, natural gas heater. Its 30,000 BTUs will keep a 1,000 square foot space warm. It is incredibly versatile as you can permanently mount it to a wall or securely bolt it to a floor with the included bracket and fastener system. The heater can burn so hot you will forget it's cold outside every time you turn it on. A perfect heater for any room of the house, the bedroom, family room, or the man cave. Mr. Heater is a quality brand and you can rest assured knowing this natural gas heater will keep you warm and happy for several years.
- 30,000 BTU per hour
- For use with natural gas
- Heats up to 1,000 sq. ft.
- Radiant heat burner
- Quiet integrated blower for gentle circulation of heated air
- Thermostat for automatic temperature control
- Automatic low oxygen shut-off system (ODS)
- Supplemental Heating
- Recreation Rooms
- Enclosed Porches
- Room Additions
Specifications BTU per Hour 30,000 Heating Area 1,000 sq. ft. Electricity Required No Weight 30.35 lbs Model MHVFR30TBNG Safety Tip-Over Switch No Thermostat Yes Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS) Yes Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Hose & Regulator Included No Fuel Type Natural Gas Heat Type Radiant High Limit Safety Shut-off (HLS) Yes Ignition Electronic Indoor Safe Yes
- Cut length of steel pipe
- Hydrostatically tested
- For use with residential drinking water applications
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 standards
- Zinc coated through hot-dip process
- -29-degree Fahrenheit minimum working temperature
- 400-degree Fahrenheit maximum working temperature
- Complies with ASATM A-153, ASTM A53, A-773 and ANSI B1.20.1 for threading, dimension and pipe specifications
- Size: 1/2" x 18"
12ft Propane Hose and Regulator Assembly connects low pressure portable propane appliances to a 20lb cylinder.
- Swivel 1 - 20 in Male Throwaway Cylinder Thread x Excess Flow Soft Nose P.O.L. with Hand wheel
- Connects appliances that are designed for disposable cylinders to a 5 to 20lb. cylinder
- Hose material stretch tested to 400 psi
- Hose material pressure tested to 600 psi
- Solid brass fittings
Water pipe heating cable, fixed resistance, pre-terminated
Each cable is UL Listed to Canadian Safety Standards and CSA Certified when used in accordance with instructions on metal and water-filled plastic pipes. Each cable consists of tough PVC inner insulation, a continuous ground braid and weather resistant PVC outer jacket. AHB units are activated and de-activated by an integral energy saving thermostat.
- Length: 6'
- Amps: .4
Infrared heaters are able to safely and evenly heat your home! The air in the room will pass through the high efficiency filter that removes the dust and dirt from the air, before entering the heater. Making the air coming from the heater safe for you and your family to breathe in!
- Supplemental heat for rooms up to 1,000 square feet
- Infrared quartz heat
- Safe, moist healthy heat
- Engineered dark oak finish
- Indoor use only
- Oscillating louvers
- Digital thermostat & 9 hour adjustable timer
- No assembly required
- Plugs into any standard 120 V outlet
- 1500 W, 5200 BTU/h
- Remote control included (2 AAA batteries included)
Regular Price: $19.99
Special Price: $16.99
- 4-Position Rotary Dial for Heat Settings, On/Off, and Fan Only
- Adjustable Thermostat
- Fan-Forced Circulation
- Safety Tip-Over Switch
- Safety Overheat Protection System
- Durable Metal Housing
- Carry Handle
- Power Indicator Light
- Powerful and Compact
- 6' Long Cord
- ETL Approved for Sale in the US
Specifications Watts 1300/1500 Watts BTUs 5120 BTUs Amp 12.5 Amps Hz 60 Hz Volts A.C. 120 Volts A.C. Product Dimensions 10.25" L x5.75" W x 14.75" H Pallet Qty. 110
Galvanized 5 quart bucket. This pail has many uses. It can be used around the home, shop or the farm. You can use this for crafts, decorations, gift baskets, or even floral arrangements.
- Dimensions: 10.65" H x 7.75" W
- 5 quart capacity
Regular Price: $99.99
Special Price: $69.99
Don't heat your entire home when you only use part of it. Portable infrared heating allows you to establish zone-heating in your home by efficiently heating only those rooms you want to, when you want to. Utilize multiple units where and when you choose in those rooms you use most often. Heating only the rooms you use, when you use them, can help in reducing your overall energy consumption.
The infrared heating technology provides natural heat like the sun without UV radiation. It provides efficient, even heat distribution. The infrared quartz element produces soft, natural warmth without changing humidity or oxygen levels.
The powerful multi-speed fan propels existing room air into strong cooling fan. The multi-speed fan offers year round adjustable comfort.
- Two heat settings: 1000W/1500W
- Three infrared quartz elements
- Heats a large room - up to 6800 cu. ft.
- Overheat and tip over safety shutoff
- Cool touch exterior cabinet
- Non-combustible heating elements
- Powerful fan only mode
- LED ambient temperature display
- Simple knob controls
- Manual thermostat control system
- Lifetime washable filter
- Requires a standard 3-prong, 120v AC/15 Amp household outlet
- 1 year limited manufacturer warranty
- No assembly required
- Dimensions: 10-1/8" W x 20-7/8" H x 11-5/8" D
- For 150 lbs maximum working steam pressure or 300 lbs non-shock working oil, water or gas pressure at ordinary air temperature
- Straight sizes
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Tapped to American standard oil thread
- Hydrostatic tested
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- For use with drinking water
- Length: 1"
- Width: 2"
- Height: 1.5"