Shrink to Fit Window Insulation Kit
- Energy saving - keeps out the cold and reduces heating costs
- Apply with hair dryer to form a second window
- Helps prevent frost and condensation
- Easy to install
- Clear as glass
- 42" x 62" sheet
- 3/8" x 216" tape
- 90 Degree Elbow
- Ideal for use with drinking water in residential applications
- 150 psi maximum working pressure
- Hydrostatically tested
- Complies with ASTM: A197; ANSI:B16.3, B16.14; - B1.20.1 for material, dimensions & threading
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- For use in exterior and interior applications
- Sharp points bite into wood quickly and easily
- Holds up to 230 lbs.
- Made of Steel
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Size: 3/8" x 8"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
- Designed to connect 2-pieces of threaded rod
- Hexagonal shape allows wrench or other tool to tighten or loosen product
- Threads are UNC-2A
- Made of steel
- Size: 1/4"-20
Sold By The Foot
- Koch's highest strength chain also known as "Transport Chain"
- This chain provides the highest strength to weight ratio
- Maximum Load: 4,700 lbs.
- Transport chain is available in a yellow chromate finish which allows Department of Transportation inspectors to easily determine the grade of the chain being used to secure a load
- Used for Load securement – ideal for the trucking industry, Binding, Construction, Logging and Agriculture