- Use to prevent spills and overflows while pouring engine oil - transmission fluid - windshield wiper fluid - brake fluid - and more
- Lightweight design with extra wide funnel and long neck spout helps with reaching confined areas of small engine compartments
- MFG# 16036
These are the original, high quality “W.B. Marvin” screens. Plated easy-gliding steel rails for fingertip adjustment, wood ends and coated steel screening.
- 10" High
- FIts 19 " - 33" wide
The breakthrough technology of Painter's® Touch Ultra Cover 2x means you’ll get twice the coverage in a single pass—which means your project will be done in half the time at half the cost of competitive brands. All of that, plus a smooth, glossy finish with dozens of popular color options. Enjoy!
- Ultimate Coverage
- Smooth, durable finish
- Any-angle spray with comfort spray tip
FOR BEST RESULTS:
- Apply 2 or more light coats a few minutes apart
- Spray in a steady back-and-forth motion
With the Voltek 3 Piece Circuit Tester Set, you can troubleshoot electrical problems on cars, trucks, boats, trailers and motorcycles. This set includes a continuity tester, a 6/12 voltage tester and a 18/24/36 Voltage tester.
- Needle Point Probes
- Lead Lengths: 48 Inch Wires: 18 Gauge Stranded Copper
- Continuity Tester Requires one AA Battery (Not included)
- Before use, connect clip to grounding spot or to vehicles chassis
- To test wires for breakage: move tip of circuit tester along wire until light goes out. This will indicated location where wire is broken.
- To fin live wires: move tip of circuits tester along wires: and activated light will indicate live wire.
- To test fuses: If light goes on after touching Circuit Tester tip to terminal after fuse, then fuse is active.
- To test vehicle light sockets: move tip of circuit tester to tongue at base of socket shell. If tester light activates, the socket is active.