- For Wood Or Metal Screen & Storm Doors With 1-3/4" Hole Spacing
- For Doors 1-1/4" To 2" Thick
- Use Pan Mach Screws 8-32 x 2-3/8" Not Provided
- 1 Piece Shaft Provides Firm Push Button Action
- Offers Anti Lockout Design
- Inside Latch Has Exclusive Double Lock Deadbolt Security
- Key Operated Locking Unit With 2 Keys Provided
- Top-Wind Replacement Handle Assembly
- Galvanized Steel Shaft
- Ergonomic Plastic Handle
- Assembly includes mounting nut & washer
- Low center height agricultural bearings
- Eccentric locking collar type
- This push-button latch is designed for wood or metal screen and storm doors with 1-3/4” hole spacing
- 1-piece shaft provides firm push-button action
- Has an anti lockout design
- Die Cast with a Black finish
Sunnyside 834G1 Denatured Alcohol Solvent 1 Gallon is pure 100% denatured ethyl alcohol. Recommended thinner and cleaner for shellac. Also use as a clean burning fuel for use specifically in alcohol burning appliances.
- High grade fuel for alcohol burning chafing dishes and marine stoves.
- Read label carefully before use.
- Cut length of steel pipe
- Hydrostatically tested
- For use with residential drinking water applications
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 standards
- Zinc coated through hot-dip process
- -29-degree Fahrenheit minimum working temperature
- 400-degree Fahrenheit maximum working temperature
- Complies with ASATM A-153, ASTM A53, A-773 and ANSI B1.20.1 for threading, dimension and pipe specifications
- Size: 1-1/2" x 24"