- For wood or metal screen and storm doors and other lightweight doors
- Adjustable closing speed
- Positive latching
- Patented posi-glide shock-absorbing system for resisting wind damage
- Patented design
- Made of steel
- Black finish
- Comes with screws
- 15 bullets (16-14 gauge)
- 20- 10-32 rings (16-14 gauge)
- 10- 3/8 ring (16-14 gauge)
- 10- 10-32 (12-10 gauge)
- 15- butt connectors (22-16 gauge)
- 5- 3/8 rings (12-10 gauge)
- 10- 1/4 rings, 16-14 gauge
- 15- butt connectors (16-14 gauge)
- 15- female connectors (18-14 gauge)
- 15- male connectors (18-14 gauge)
- 5- femal bullets (16-14 gauge)
- plastic sectioned storage case
For multi-surface waterproofing that protects wood, brick and concrete and allows your wood to gray naturally.
- Prevents water damage.
- Beads & waterproofs.
- Allows wood to gray naturally.
- Exceeds all federal waterproofing standards for wood, concrete and brick:
- Wood: exceeds industry standard ASTM D-4446 for waterproofing wood.
- Concrete: exceeds federal specification TT-C-555B for resistance to wind-driven rain.
- Brick: exceeds federal specification SS-W-110C for water repellency on brick.
- Use on: decks & fences, brick patios, concrete driveways, exterior surfaces.
- Use when mildew/biological factors are not a problem.
- For Use In Marine, Industrial, and Construction Applications Where Maximum Corrosion Protection and Strength Are Desired
- Meets Federal Specifications, FF-T-791B, Type 1, Form 1, Class 6
- End Fittings Are Heat Treated For Added Strength
- Bodies Have Hex Heads For Fast, Easy Adjustment
- Holds up to 700 lbs.
- Made of Steel
- Galvanized Finish
- Size: 3/8" x 6"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
The PSU 1016 Sump Basin Cover is ideal for use with a submersible or pedestal sump pump where a gas tight sump basin seal is not a concern. The corrosion proof single piece cover is injection molded polyethylene structural foam and provides superior structural toughness and reliability.
- Heavy duty structural foam injection molded construction
- For use with Plumbstar 18" diameter basins
- Perfect for pedestal sump pumps
- Slotted design provides maximum versatility
- Works with all sump pumps
- Made in the USA
- Diameter: 18"
- Structural Thickness: 1/4"
- Material: Injection Molded Polyethylene Structural Foam
- Application: Pedestal or Submersible Sump Pumps
- (4) 1/4-20 Bolts
- Four Washers
- Strong, Economical, Floats, Has good knot retention
- Flexible, Low stretch, Spliceable
- Can be stored wet or dry
- Resistant to oils, most chemicals, rot and mildew
- Maximum Load: 244 lbs.
- Used for General use, Swimming pool markers, Camping and Marine
90 degree Low Pressure Regulator with Appliance End Fitting and Acme Nut is most commonly used on propane gas grills.
- 3/8in Female Pipe Thread x Appliance End Fitting and Acme Nut
- For Type 1 QCC-1 gas grill systems
- QCC-1 fitting
- 11 in W.C. regulator
- 75,000 BTU max flow
- Zinc construction
- For wood or metal screen, storm doors & other lightweight doors
- Adjusts easily by rotating the tube to increase or decrease door closing power
- Offers smooth, no bounce operation
- Comes with screws
- Aluminum tube and steel rod construction
- Aluminum Finish
- The gate spring can be used on light and heavy-duty weight gates or doors as spring tension is fully adjustable
- Ideal for use in applications requiring a positive self-closing action
- Made of steel
- Size: 12"