- For Use In Marine, Industrial, and Construction Applications Where Maximum Corrosion Protection and Strength Are Desired
- Meets Federal Specifications, FF-T-791B, Type 1, Form 1, Class 6
- End Fittings Are Heat Treated For Added Strength
- Bodies Have Hex Heads For Fast, Easy Adjustment
- Holds up to 700 lbs.
- Made of Steel
- Galvanized Finish
- Size: 3/8" x 6"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
- Sch. 40 malleable black steel construction for durability
- Maximum working pressure of 214 psi
- Working temperature range of -29 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Hydrostatically tested
- For use with residential gas, air and lp supply
- Do not use with drinking water
- Pressure tested directly at the factory
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- Size: 1/2" x 120"
- Slips over tub spout
- Will not fit spout with built in water diverter
- Converts tub to a shower in seconds
- Includes adjustable wall mount
- Easy do-it-yourself installation instructions
- Approx. 20" long hose
- High quality 1-1/4 in. insert bearing
- Has an eccentric (cam) locking collar for attaching to the shaft
- Narrow inner race and a 72 mm spherical outer race
- These angles are designed for mounting garage door openers, building frames, tables, work benches, equipment stands, etc. and for many repair and construction projects.
- They are slotted for easy attachment.
- This product has a 90 angle and slots that allow product to meet a variety of applications.
- Fasteners can be applied through slots to affix product to a surface.
- High corrosion-resistant galvanized finish.
- Made of steel.
- Dimensions: 1-1/2" x 72"