- For 282, 286 & 287 hinges
- Made of steel
- Zinc Plated
- Size: #12 x 1-1/4"
- Holds up to 10 lbs.
- 2 per pack
- Made of Die Cast with Steel Spring Clips
- Brass Finish
- Size: 7/8"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
- Drop forged construction, zinc plated finish in grade 43
- Hooks with a clevis are easily attached to chain or fittings by a removable clevis pin
- Narrow throat opening can hook back onto the chain
- Maximum Load: 2,600 lbs.
- Used to easily join attachments to welded chain or wire rope
- Black malleable union
- Unions are made of high grade malleable iron with a brass to iron seat
- Brass seat ring is pressed into a recess in the body end of the union under heavy pressure making the brass an integral part of the iron union
- Octagon Nut
- Hydrostatic tested
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- For steam working pressure up to 150 lbs
- For non-shock cold water, oil and gas to 300 lbs
- Do not use with drinking water
- Size: 3/8"