- Ideal for pressure-treated lumber, including ACQ
- 5 per pack
- Holds up to 2 lbs.
- Made of Solid Brass
- Size: #112, 1-3/8"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
- PVC Schedule 40 - used for drain, waste and vent systems
- PVC DWV fittings conform to ASTM D-2665, NSF DWV
- PVC Schedule 40 (and lighter) plastics are approved by many building codes for DWV
- Always check your local building codes before choosing a pipe and fitting material
- Size: 1-1/2" x 1-1/4"
- Drop forged construction, zinc plated finish in grade 43
- Maximum Load: 2,600 lbs.
- Hooks with a clevis are easily attached to chain or fittings by a removable clevis pin
- Wide throat opening allows the chain to move freely through the hook
- Used to easily join attachments to welded chain or wire rope
- Schedule 40 PVC pipe
- Used in cold water pressure applications
- Meets ASTM D1785 specifications
- Size: 1-1/2" x 24"
- Galvanized malleable 90 degree street elbow
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Hydrostatic tested
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- Rated: 150 PSI
- For use with drinking water
GB WireGard wire connectors make quick, secure connections for positive continuity. Their tough, thermoplastic shell shields against environmental extremes. The color coded high dielectric shell features a deep skirt design to prevent exposure of bare wire while providing superior flash over protection. Small, orange, splices copper to copper, joinsLearn More