The The Hi-Lift Bumper Lift is designed to fit most steel curved bumpers, for quick and easy lifting. The Bumper Lift has a 3,000lb (1361 kg) capacity. When used with the Hi-Lift Jack — which is not itself designed to be used on curved bumpers — the Bumper Lift makes raising one wheel of most average sized vehicles up to 2" (5 cm) above the ground an easy task.
- 3,000 lb capacity
- Never attempt to lift more than one wheel at a time
***JACK NOT INCLUDEDLearn More
Regular Price: $39.99
Special Price: $29.99
Safely lifts and holds Unibody and body-on-frame vehicles. Eliminates the need for separate jackstands. Patented design combines jack stand and hydraulic bottle jack in one unit. Safety bar locks unit at desired height. Wide steel base for stability under load. Height Range: 8-5/8" to 18-3/8". Perfect for sedans, crossovers, small SUVs and mini pickups.
- Height Range: 8-5/8" to 18-3/8"
- Lifts up to 4000 lbs (2 Ton)
- Wide Steel Base
- Safety Bar
GTO/Mighty Mule 3 button, 318MHz frequency 8 dip switch (+,0,-) settings
Features and Specifications:
Three button entry transmitter is made to work with a GTO/Mighty Mule gate opener as well as two additional garage door openers or gate openers.
The transmitter has adjustable code setting for security.
An RB709U-NB Universal Garage Door Receiver is needed in order for the three button transmitter to communicate with each additional garage door opener and non GTO/Mighty Mule gate openers.
Comes with a visor clip for easy placement on your vehicle visor.
Easy to program, and is compatible with any garage door opener that has been fitted with a RB709U-NB Universal Garage Door Receiver.
9 volt battery included.Learn More
- Sturdy stamped steel construction
- High quality cast ductile iron ratchet bar
- Height adjustment mechanism (as shown in picture) allows smooth upward movement while release handle locks into position
- Ideal for auto, truck service, farm, and shop use
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/PALD standards
- Includes: One Jack Stand
Before you go off-road, secure your jack! The Hi-Lift 4XRAC is designed for serious off-roaders who are looking for an easy, inexpensive way to stow their Hi-Lift Jack in a convenient, secure location.
- 1/8" steel construction holds up under the strain of off-road travel
- A padlock can be placed through a hole in the carriage bolt.
- All mounting hardware and instructions are included (some drilling required)
- Mounting brackets are slotted for adjustment.
- Velcro handle strap secures handle to jack bar.
4XRAC Kit Contains:
- 2 mounting brackets
- 2 mounting bracket caps
- A Velcro strap for securing the Hi-Lift's handle
- All necessary mounting hardware
Protect your jack from the elements! Keep your Hi-Lift Jack's lifting assembly protected from mud, dirt and road grime. This product is designed to greatly reduce the amount of dirt and mud that can accumulate in the working mechanism of the jack. It WILL NOT eleminate ALL moisture or dirt.
- Easy On, Easy Off
- Tight Fit
- Fast Drying
- Machine Washable
- UV Protected