Features fully utilized twist -lock construction. Listed at 1" clearance to combustibles in the USA, it can be used in both vertical and horizontal installations. Inner wall is .012" type 304 stainless steel for corn burning appliances. Outer wall is .016" type 304 stainless steel. Pipe outside diameter is plus 5/8".Learn More
- Steel lifting saddle cleated for load gripping power
- Extension screw adjusts to accommodate work height
- Patented bypass device protects against over-pumping
- Heat treated critical stress areas ensure long life performance
- Carrying handle
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/PALD standards
- Ideal for auto, truck service, farm, and shop use
Dee Zee Floor Mats - Protects the interior of your vehicle. Constructed of thick, tough, and durable OEM-style rubber. Deep groves hold water, mud, and snow - keeping it away from your vehicles interior. Raised pattern to increase traction. Rubber cleats on bottom keep mat in position. Sold in pairs. Universal fit - trim-able design to fit nearly any vehicle.
- •All Weather Floor Mats
- •Standard Front Floor Mats
- •Thick OEM Quality Rubber
- •Deep Grooves Keep Dirt Off Your Carpet
- •Cleated Back Prevents Slipping
- •Stylish Dee Zee Logo
- •L: 28 :_mage_bind_var_16
- •Trim-Able Design To Fit Most Vehicles
- •Sold In Pairs
- •Three-Year Warranty
The DuraPlus 6" Class A Chimney Pipe Roof Flashing for 0/12-6/12 Pitch is used to weather proof the penetration of chimney pipe through the roof. Storm Collar required. Select roof flashing based on pitch of roof. For example, a 6/12 pitch has a vertical rise of 6” over a horizontal distance of 12”. Made of galvalume.
- Height: 6"
- Dimensions: 26" x 26"
- Roof Pitch: 0/12-6/12
- Material: Galvalume
- Storm Collar is Required
- Inner Diameter: 10-3/4"
- UL Listed
The Dyna-Glo is a replacement wick for the Dyna-Glo RMC-55R7 and RMC-55R7B indoor wick kerosene heaters. Constructed from cotton and fiberglass, this replacement wick transports fuel up from the tank to the top of the wick, via capillary action, where the vapor is then ignited. The super absorbent cotton base for consistent fuel flow and the burn-free fiberglass top never needs trimming. The Dyna Glo also includes a replacement igniter and together with this incredibly efficient wick, they provide reliable match-free ignition for your Dyna-Glo heater.
- For RMC-55R7 and RMC-55R7B
- Material: Cotton and fiberglass
- Transports fuel up from the tank to the top of the wick via capillary action where the vapor is then ignited
- Super absorbent cotton base maintains consistent fuel flow
- Burn-free fiberglass top never needs trimming
- Manufacturer provides 1 year limited warranty
- Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 10.5"
- Overall Width - Side to Side: 6.5"
- Overall Depth - Front to Back: 0.35"
- Overall Product Weight: 0.16lbs
Double Barrel Adapter kit for use in conjunction with the Standard Barrel stove kit to allow for adding an additional barrel stacked on top. Adding this kit increases the amount of heat radiated off the barrel stove. The BKAD500 is perfect for a rustic cabin, pole barn or workshop. Simply put, this is the most basic stove you can buy.Learn More
The Next Generation of Eco Coating, Kennel-Seals TriCoPolymer Micro-Film Seals, Protects, and Stabilizes without impacting your environment. Kennel-Seal aids in Animal Health by locking out moisture and contaminants from soaking into wood or concrete surfaces. The TriCoPolymer film protects against mold, decay, pests, and weathering, then stabilizes the surface by allowing any excessive moisture to pass through the film over time, until it reaches the optimum performance level. All the while being VOC FREE and NON TOXIC. The TriCoPolymer Barrier Liquid is available for a variety of new and/or renovation applications and the Kennel-Seal formulation is the choice for Dog Houses, Kennels, Poultry houses, Pig-pens and Horse Stalls. Use to protect metal fencing, gates and pole structures. Great for metal roof and tin siding. Highly resistant to scratch-off. The Non-Toxic formulation is harmless to children, pets, and livestock and is FDA compliant. The TriCoPolymer forms a tough, high adhesive micro-film that is also mold, saltwater, urine resistant. The finished coating dries clear and is safe on wiring, plumbing, pipes, and sewer connections, and withstands hose cleanups and common soaps. The environmentally friendly way to protect your pet and their home, TriCoPolymer is available to Seal, Protect, and Stabilize a wealth of applications including- Fence-Seal, Cedar-Seal, ConKrete-Seal, and Lumber-Seal to name a few.
- Aids in sanitation and overall animal health
- Protects against moisture uptake, sun, mold, decay, and pests-UV Resistant
- Seals concrete from intrusion of urine and feces known to damage wood or concrete
- Withstands scratch-off and peeling, washable surface
- Speeds wash-downs and clean up
- Stops treated lumber from chemical leaching and contact with humans, pets, and plants
- Soap and water clean up, people, pet, and even food safe
- Works on all types of wood, plywood, metal, and concrete
- Coated surface may be slippery when wet, add sand or other traction amendments for horizontal applications
- 5-year limited manufacturer warranty
- Subject to or will include a PaintCare recycling fee in the following states: CA, CT, OR, RI, VT
This Black and Silver Poly Tarp reflects sunlight (silver side) and blocks sunlight and UV rays (black side). Both sides are UVI treated. This 10 mil. Tarp is made of a heavy-duty plastic with a high density weave; 14 x 14 count per square inch with double stitched, heat sealed seams. There are rust-resistant grommets every 36" around the hem (finished sizes are 5" to 7" smaller than listed due to hem allowance).Learn More