The Wayne 115V transfer pump is a portable, lightweight pump that is ideal for household use. Plugs into any standard household outlet. The 6ft. suction hose and suction attachment remove water down to 1/8in.
- Corrosion-resistant chrome-plated bronze volute
- 3/4in. chrome-plated bronze connections fit standard garden hoses
- Convenient carrying handle for easy transport
- Self-priming pump
- Removes water down to 1/8in. when water suction attachment is used
- Includes 6-ft. suction hose, water suction attachment and parts kit
- For cold water use only
- Steel lifting saddle cleated for load gripping power
- Extension screw adjusts to accommodate work height
- Patented bypass device protects against over-pumping
- Heat treated critical stress areas ensure long life performance
- Carrying handle
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/PALD standards
- Ideal for auto, truck service, farm, and shop use
2 ft yard hydrant. Cast iron head, nylon valve seat and leak proof seal. The rod, plunger, seat and linkage are replaceable without diggingLearn More
This handy sizing tool lets you measure a large range of standard SAE sizes for all your harware needs.Learn More
- Chain and hook assemblies in Grade 70
- Binder chains are fitted with two grab hooks, one at each end of the chain
- Maximum Load: 6,600 lbs.
- Used for Towing, Logging and Load securement
This 25' Hose from Campbell Hausfeld is great for when you need to replace an old or damaged hose or to add and extend the distance between your turbine and work area. Its connects are standard garden hose fittings for direct attachment to turbine or male and female quick connects and is coil reinforced for protections against wear. The hose is a 25' HVLP turbine air hose, quick connects are not included. There is a 90 day limited warranty on this hose.
- Connections are standard garden hose fittings for direct attachment to turbine or male and female quick connects
- Coil reinforced for protection against wear
- You can add this to an existing work area and extend the distance between the turbine and work area
- 25' ID HVLP turbine air hose
- Weight: 4 lbs.
- Warranty: 90 day limited
This Black and Silver Poly Tarp reflects sunlight (silver side) and blocks sunlight and UV rays (black side). Both sides are UVI treated. This 10 mil. Tarp is made of a heavy-duty plastic with a high density weave; 14 x 14 count per square inch with double stitched, heat sealed seams. There are rust-resistant grommets every 36" around the hem (finished sizes are 5" to 7" smaller than listed due to hem allowance).Learn More