Designed for larger areas up to 400 square feet, the AP400W captures over 99% of particles as small as 0.3 microns in the air that passes through it. Once air is drawn into the air purifier, it goes through Luma Comfort’s comprehensive 5-step PureClean purification process.
- Coverage Area: Up to 400 square feet
- Purification Methods: HEPA filter, carbon pre-filter, UV light, TiO2 filter and VOC filter
This handy sizing tool lets you measure a large range of standard SAE sizes for all your harware needs.Learn More
- Ropes are hand spliced for added strength
- Absorbs shocks
- Easy to use and store
- 1/3 weight of chain and safer
- Can be stored wet, won't rot
- Finished length: 15'
- Tensile strength: 37,500 lbs.
A small, but powerful heater, this 14,000 BTU radiant heater can warm you up in no time. Designed for outdoor use, this heater can run up to 52 hours on a 20 pound propane tank. Great for family outdoor activities like fishing, hunting, and camping trips. Its small, portable design means you can take it anywhere you want to go, a family cookout or tailgating a sports game, this outdoor heater will keep you warm regardless of the location. Mr. Heater understands how customers want safe products, and so they equip all their heaters with safety features. This heater will shut off automatically if it loses its flame, so if the weather turns sour you don't have to worry about catching something on fire. The heater is user-friendly with adjustable heat control and variable BTUs. Enjoy the outdoors even on the cold days with this portable radiant propane heater.
- Variable BTU'S - 8, 12 and 14,000 BTU/HR
- Adjustable Heat Control - Hi, Med, Lo regulator
- Safe - Heater shuts off automatically with loss of flame
- Ready To Use - Operates on a 1 lb disposable propane cylinder (not included)
- For Outdoor Use Only
- Operating Time / Hi - up to 1.5 hours (on a 1lb cylinder)
- Operating time on a 20lb tank (as pictured) = 30-52 hours
****TANK NOT INCLUDED****Learn More
Waterproof, Stabilize, and Maintain Original Color with The Next Generation of VOC Free and Non Toxic Eco Coating. Great for new or existing fences as well as patio covers, gazebos, trellises, fascia, outdoor wooden furniture, and where ever else sun, water, mold, and pests may find their way. The film’s unique Barrier Action Seals out moisture and contaminants, Protects against mold, decay, pests, and weathering. Fence-Seal also Stabilizes the coated wood by allowing any excessive moisture to pass out of the wood gradually through the film. Fence-Seal dries clear and maintains the woods finish for years to come. The environmentally friendly way to protect your investment.
- Protects against rain, sun, mold, decay, and pests
- Stops treated lumber from chemical leaching and contact with humans, pets, and plants
- UV resistant
- Film resists mold (ASTM D3273), and FDA compliant
- Use during construction to protect against water damage and mold
- Great on green Lumber-Reduces splits, warping, and twist
- Use to Coat posts and stakes as an environmentally friendly alternate to treated wood
- Soap and water clean up. People, pet, and even food safe.
- Up to 1,000 square feet per gallon of coverage when sprayed properly
- Maintains Woods original look
- Works on all species of softwoods and hardwoods -green or dry
- 5 year limited manufacturer warranty
- Actual paint colors may vary from on-screen and printer representations
- Subject to or will include a PaintCare recycling fee in the following states: CA, CT, OR, RI, VT
The Pleasant Hearth blower can improve heat circulation by up to 75%. Variable speed operation allows adjustable heat distribution. Designed and certified to only operate with Pleasant Hearth products.
- Improves heat circulation by up to 75%
- Operation - Variable Settings
- Easy Installation
- Requires Electricity
- Operating Voltage: 110 to 120 VAC at 60 Cycle
- Assembly Dimensions: 9.75" L x 3.50" W x 4.0" H
- Warranty: 1 year limited manufacturer warranty
- 450 lb. capacity per pair
- Flexible with lags
- Adjustable, outside single strap
- Steel with Delrin bearings
- Use on square track
- Wheel diameter 2.14"
To properly maintain the fire in your stove, the draft must remain constant. If it doesn't than your stove will bleed efficiency and heat. If your draft regulator wears out or you think you need one to start with, this 6 inch diameter regulator is designed to fit on a variety of conduits.
6" Barometric Draft Regulator works great for solving over-draft situations. Works well with all EPA exempt wood burning stoves.Learn More
PowerSmith PAVC101 Ash Vacuum is specifically designed to clean warm and cool ash out of fireplaces, wood stoves, pellet stoves, and barbecue grills. The washable, replaceable and fire-resistant 2-layer filter system, together with the Heat-resistant metal hose and metal canister, stands high temperature and prevents fire hazards. A layer of micro filter catches the finest ash and dust. The Canister holds up to 3 Gallons of ashes. It has a powerful but quiet 10 Amp motor with a noise level less than 79 db. Additional Accessories, Casters and a 16 foot cord allows use as a regular shop vacuum. It also can be used as a blower.
- Specifically designed to clean warm and cool ash out of fireplaces, wood stoves, pellet stoves, and barbeque grills
- Washable, replaceable fire-resistant filter system filters out fine dust and ash
- Heat-resistant metal hose and metal canister
- Canister holds up to 3 Gallons of ashes
- Quiet and Powerful 10 Amp motor
- Additional Accessories, Casters and a 16 foot cord allows use as a regular shop vacuum
- Connecting the hose to the air outlet allows use as a Blower
- Convenient On-board Accessory Storage and Top Carrying Handle
- ETL listed
- Metal hose
- Metal nozzle
- Wheeled base
- (2) Straight extension wands
- Brush nozzle
- Turbo nozzle
- (1) Filter
Specifications Model PAVC101 Rated Voltage 120V AC, 60 Hz Rated Input Power 10 Amp Canister Size 5.2 Gallons Canister Ash Capacity 3 Gallons Noise Level 79 db Length of Hose 49-1/2" Net Weight 9 lbs.