Pacer Pumps' S Series Self-Priming Centrifugal pumps are lightweight, chemically resistant pumps for general service on water, salt water, waste water, mild acids and bases. They feature non-metallic solution contact or stainless steel internal fasteners; Viton®, ethylene propylene or Buna O-rings and gasket with stainless steel external fasteners. The pumps are molded of tough, glass-reinforced polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Polyester models are available with or without lined volute for abrasion resistance.
All pumps include a built-in check valve, feature easy servicing and during pumping, a self-cleaning double volute keeps pump free of settled solids.
- Choice of materials: pump constructed of: polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Suitable elastomers, and stainless steel or non-metallic fasteners for resistance to chemical attack
- Choice of drives: electric motor, gasoline driven, hydraulic or pneumatic driven
- Close-coupled, long-coupled or pedestal mounted
- Built-in check valve
- Flow rates: to 280 U.S. GPM or 120 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (to 883 LPM or 25.4m TDH @ 50 Hz)
- Suction lift to 25 ft. (7.6m) vertical
- 1 1/2", 2" or 3" ports, NPT, BSP available in polyester only
SINGLE PHASE, 115/230 VOLT, TEFC Curve Port Size Req'd HP RPM Max. Spec. Gravity Model A 1 1/2" 1/2 1750 1 SE1-1/2AL G.5C C 2" 1 1750 1 SE2CL G1.0C E 2" 2 3450 1.17 SE2EL C2.0C H 2" 3 3450 1 SE2HL C3.0C J 2" 5 3450 1 SE2JL C5.0C (230V) L 3" 5 3450 1 SE3LL C5.0C (230V)
Self-priming centrifugal, glass reinforced polyester housing, non-metallic impeller, volute and wearplate coating, stainless steel housing clamp and internal fasteners, Buna-O-rings and check valve, oil lubricated single mechanical seal with hard silicon carbide faces, cast iron pedestal with solid stainless steel shaft. 2" pump has 3/4" shaft. 3" pump has 1-1/8" shaft.
EPDM elastomers not available on these pumps. Curve Port Size Req'd HP RPM Weight Model B 2" 0.75 1750 37# TE2BBB CSS K 2" 5 3450 37# TE2KBB CSS D 3" 1 1750 56# TE3DBB CTSS M 3" 7.5 3450 56# TE3MBB CTSS
The Adams is a contemporary style multi-function media mantel and it combines modern convenience with fuctional home entertainment solutions. Beautifully engineered marble adorns the mantel's top, and integrated wire management channels and open storage shelves enhance organization and functionality. Constructed with highquality solid hardwoods and real wood veneers, the Adams surrounds a 23" ClassicFlame Electric Fireplace Insert that can be used with or without heat for all season enjoyment.
- Clean, straight architectural design multi-function media cabinet with integrated wire management
- Beautifully engineered marble top
- Full length, open center shelf for media components
- Open side cabinets for media storage
- Adjustable wood shelves have Empire Cherry Finish on all sides
- Sturdy box base
- Product Dimensions: 47.5"w x 15.5"d x 36.0"h
- Carton Dimensions: 51.5"w x 19.5"d x 14.3"h
- Gross Weight: 109.1 lbs.
- Net Weight: 97.5 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 8.282
- Coffee Black Finish
- Full length, open center shelf for media components 43.25"w x 15.25"d x 7.25"h
- Open side cabinets for media storage 8.25"w x 14.25"d x 21.75"h
- Product Dimensions: 23.7"w x 9.3"d x 20.0"h
- Carton Dimensions: 26.0"w x 13.8"d x 24.0"h
- Gross Weight: 28.0 lbs.
- Net Weight: 25.3 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 4.983
Dee Zee Euro Guard - Protects the front end of your vehicle. Made from rugged stainless steel, polished to a high shine. Heavy duty one piece welded design. European contoured styling. No drill installation with rugged powder coated brackets. Not intended for crash protection.
- Stainless Steel Grill Guard
- 1.5" Diameter Steel Tubing
- 18-Gauge Steel Polished To A High Shine
- European Wrap Style Contours To The Vehicle
- Black UV Coated Bumper Pads Resist Fading And Scratches
- Headlight Guards Are Removable
- Custom Fit Application Ensures Quick And Easy Installation
- Pre-Drilled For Auxiliary Light Accessories
- Accessory Lights Not Included
- Three-Year Warranty
Perfect for erosion control.
- Fabric is needlepunched non woven geotextile made of 100% polypropylene staple fibers, which are needled to form a stable network that retains dimensional stability
- Fabric resists ultraviolet deterioration, rotting, biological degradation, naturally encountered basics and acids.
- Polyproylene is stable within a pH range of 2 to 13.
- 6oz fabric
Ultra-low-profile and virtually invisible, WarmlyYours FeelsWarm® countertop heaters are ideal for most any counter in your home, whether you want the kitchen counter to be more comfortable or your home bar could use some coziness. The standard heaters adhere discreetly and permanently to the underside of the countertop, to gently warm the surface 20-25 degrees above room temperature. With simple installation, these countertop heaters make it even easier to love every room in your home. With countertop heaters, you’ll no longer feel the chill from your counters.
- 20 Watts per sq ft
- 12 - 24 Volt
- Includes a Thermal Control Unit (TCU) and Transformer
- Commonly installed underneath granite and stone countertops
- Designed to raise the temperature of a stone countertop approximately 20-25 degrees above room temperature
- WarmlyYours FeelsWarm® Countertop Heaters come with a two-tier warranty: Heating element: 3 years from date of purchase. This does not include damage, tampering, improper electrical powering, or wiring. Power supply and supplemental accessories: 2 years from date of purchase.
- Warms a countertop for about 10-cents-per-day
- ow-profile mat, designed for a customized fit
Engineered for durability and storage convenience, the Red Barn's 8-foot interior height makes it ideal for storing tall items. Its high roof also makes it comfortable for walking and working inside. The wide door openings provide easy access for your tractor mower and other large equipment.
- Horizontal wall panels "drop into place" for easier assembly
- All parts are numbered, pre-cut and pre-drilled
- Vertical side braces for greater overall strength
- Floor kit sold separately.
Model Number RH1014 Nominal Size 10' x 14' Storage Area 129 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 118 1/4" W x 157 1/2" D x 95 7/8" H Wall Height 71 1/4" Door Opening 55 1/2" W x 69 1/4" H Foundation Size 121" W x 160 1/4" D
The 5660 is a fully automatic pellet stove with auto ignition and easy to use electronic controls. It utilizes a temperature control circulation blower to spread heat evenly. It is durable yet sleek in design, built for years of high performance. The 5660 blends nicely with any room setting and provides your home with the desired warmth even in the coldest of climates.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue, etc.)
- Digital control board allows adjusting heat and draft control with the
push of a button
- Digital control board features built-in diagnostics
- LED display makes it easier to set and operate
- 3" flue collar
- Air wash glass
- Large viewing window
- Classic bay front design
- Approved for mobile and modular homes with optional fresh air kit
- Available for sale in Washington and California states
Capacities Amounts Fuel Pellet Heating Capacity Up to 2,200 Sq. Ft. Pellet Capacity 55 lbs. BTUs Up to 48,000 Depth 28" Width 29" Height 38" Weight 270 lbs.
Heat and cool an entire room with the NewAir AC-12000H portable air conditioner. The New Air AC-12000H is our best mid-sized portable air conditioner, with 12,000 BTUs to cool a small or medium-sized room up to 425 square feet. And NewAir's exclusive heat pump technology generates more heat while using less energy.
4-in-1 Savings- The AC-12000H is is a compact, 4-in-1 appliance that functions as an air conditioner, space heater, dehumidifier, and fan. It's a cost effective way to keep your room environment just the way you like it.
Advanced Cooling- The auto-evaporative system of the AC-12000H portable AC extracts moisture from the air and uses it to cool the condenser coils. This means more efficient energy use, and less time spent emptying the tank.
Heat Spaces Efficiently- Most heaters max out at about 5000 BTUs, but the exclusive heat pump technology of the NewAir AC12000H produces more BTUs while saving energy at the same time.
Eco-Power- The AC-12000H portable air conditioner relies on the advanced R-410A refrigerant, which won't harm the ozone with CFCs and is more energy efficient too.
Programmable Features- Use the convenient remote or the LCD control panel to program the AC-12000H timer so it never runs too long or not long enough.
- 12000 BTUs keeps small and medium sized rooms up to 425 square feet cool
- Functions as four appliances in one – heat, cool, fan and dehumidifier
- Convenient remote to program mode and timer from across the room
- Includes window kit for quick installation
- Eco-friendly R-410A refrigerant protects the environment
Specifications Length (in.) 14.37" Width (in.) 15.55" Height (in.) 29.33" Product Weight 56.80 lbs Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Coverage Area 425 Square Feet Voltage 115 Volts Watts 1166 Watts Amps 11.0 amps Frequency 60 Hz Cooling Capacity 12,000 BTUs Noise Level 57 dB Cooling Operating Temperature 64ºF - 90ºF Heater Yes Number of Fan Speeds 2 Fan Only Option Yes Programmable Timer Yes Timer Length 24 Hours Refrigerant Type R-410A Compressor Type Rotary Hose Type Single Exhaust Pipe Length 59.06 inches Auto-Evaporative System Yes Adjustable Air Louvers Yes Automatic Air Filters No Air Filter Carbon Display Type LCD Remote Control Yes Casters Yes
Part of Real Flame’s exclusive Slim Series, the Crawford mantel is the next generation of electric fireplace with a mounting depth of only 9.5”. Classically trimmed & finished with fluted columns for a realistic, built-in look. The features include remote control, programmable thermostat, timer function, brightness settings and ultra bright Vivid Flame LED technology. Available in Chestnut Oak and White finishes. For safety, this unit must be anchored to a wall using the included hardware. The Vivid Flame Electric Firebox plugs into any standard outlet for convenient set up.
- Solid wood and veneered MDF construction
- Includes: Mantel, firebox with remote control, anti-topple safety device
- 1400 Watt heater, rated over 4700 BTUs per hour
- Assembly Required
- 41.9 Inches High
- 47.4 Inches Wide
- 9.5 Inches Deep