The extra-large Vinyl Murryhill building is the solution for substantial storage needs or workshop/hobby space. The unique roll-up, garage-style door and gable roof blends attractively with its durable vinyl-coated exterior steel finish to give you maximum value for your storage dollar. A second sliding side door allows convenient access to stored items or workspace.
Model Number VT1224 Nominal Size 12' x 24' Storage Area 278 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 141 1/8" W x 284 1/4" D x 102" H Wall Height 73 3/4" Door Opening 95" W x 72" H Foundation Size 141 1/8" W x 284 1/4" D
Floor kit sold separately.Learn More
Have you ever wanted to be able to open your gate with the touch of a button? With a Mighty Mule automatic gate opener, you can and you can install it yourself! The Mighty Mule FM502 dual gate opener is a heavy duty, commercial grade swing gate opener that is very easy to install. It is ideal for dual gates weighing up to 850-Pound or up to 18-Feet long per leaf. The FM502 comes with a standard do-it-yourself kit, which includes an installation video, detailed manual, battery, one transmitter, all mounting hardware and an 18-Volt AC transformer. This durable opener features soft start/soft stop, adjustable auto close (0-120 seconds), adjustable gate activation alert, UL approved obstruction sensing systems, as well as an extra large control box that is prewired for an optional second battery (we recommend a second battery for solar and for dual applications). The 12-Volt, DC-powered low-Voltage system is powerful, dependable and durable. Ideal for gates that open into the property (standard in kit) or with gates opening away from the property using two push-to-open brackets FM148 (sold separately).Learn More
Our high-gambrel roof style Lexington storage building gives you plenty of storage. Give your garage back to your car and organize lawn and garden equipment, patio furniture and much more in the durable Lexington.
- Best value storage solution
- Durable baked-on enamel finish
- Interior height over 7 feet tall
- Floor kit sold separately.
Specifications Model Number LX108 Nominal Size 10' x 8' Storage Area 74 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 118 1/4" W x 90" D x 86 5/8" H Wall Height 62" Door Opening 55 1/2" W x 60" H Foundation Size 121" W x 92 3/4" D
The patented Septic System Saver® technology is a new low cost alternative to septic system replacement. It is also the best preventative maintenance tool available. It is easily installed in an hour or less using simple hand tools. The Septic System Saver® will eliminate foul odor and pooling liquid in the drainfield area, prevent backflow, back ups, and high water levels in the septic tank. It will fix sluggish drains, gurgling pipes and slow flushing toilets.
- Works on drainfields, drywell/seepage pits, mounds, sand filters, chambers, and cesspools
- Treatment capacity - 8 people Max.
- 6' power cord
- 20' air line
- 150 watts of power (1.3 amp, $7 - $10 per month to operate)
- 4 Meters of Bio-Brush™
- Quiet operation - 39 dB
This 1/2 HP, 3000 PSI, .28 GPM Airless Paint Sprayer is perfect for multiple home painting projects.These units are complete, electrically powered items intended to cover large surfaces quickly.The term "airless" is used because the electric motor creates high pressure in the pump to spray the coatings without the use of compressed air.
- TEFC Electric Motor
- Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled design for safe operation
- Power to spray a variety of coatings: oil-based stain, latex and oil-based paint
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty on motor
- Diaphragm Pump
- Long life cartridge valves make maintenance quick and easy
- Solid aluminum block construction with high quality brass fittings
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty on diaphragm
- Heavy-Duty Frame
- Tubing designed for easy portability, maximum pump protection and hose management
- Flexible Suction Assembly
- Equipped with prime booster to get started quickly
- Works with 1 or 5 gallon (4 or 19 liter) buckets
- Large suction filter extends valve and tip life
- Ergonomic Spray Gun
- Built with Quadraflow tip for precise spray pattern, less clogging and less overspray
- Contractor tested for comfortable, long term use
- 0.28 GPM Airless Sprayer - PS250B
- (1) Spray Gun with .013-in Tip
- 25-ft High Pressure Airless Hose
Pleasant Hearth pellet burning stoves provide will warm your heart and your home with highly efficient and effective indoor zone heating. This stove has been EPA certified with a 85% efficiency rating. Perfect for single-family or mobile home use with little assembly required. All Pleasant Hearth pellet burning stoves feature chrome handles, air wash system for cleaner air, solid cast iron door with large ceramic glass viewing area, and a 5 year limited warranty. Stoves operate best when fueled with premium pellet fuel. Heating coverage area is up to 1,750 sq ft.
- High Efficiency EPA Approved Pellet Burning Stove
- Burns 12 to 32 hours in one fueling
- Exclusive Comfort Control System
- Exclusive Integrated Diagnostics
- Auto Ignition System
- Includes Outside Air Kit (MSRP $60)
- Ceramic glass window
- Air Wash System
- WA State & Mobile Home Approved
- Made in the USA
Specifications Fuel Type Wood Pellets Heat Output 35,000 BTU/hr Heating Capacity Up to 1,750 sq. ft. Average Efficiency 85% Log or Pellet Capacity 40 lb. Hopper Capacity Emissions .34 grams/hour Finish Black Finish with Chrome Accents Dimensions 24" x 21-3/4" x 30"
This furnace is designed to use in conjunction with your existing HVAC ductwork and works side by side with your existing furnace. With a 550 CFM blower and up to 115,000 BTUs, it is designed to heat a home up to 1,900 sq. ft. This unit is made with a firebrick lined plate steel firebox surrounded by a heavy duty steel cabinet.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue, heat duct, return air duct,etc.)
- 550 CFM blower
- 6" flue collar
- Dual 8" diameter heat outlets
- Automatic bi-metal draft damper
- Firebrick lined to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Separate ash door with removable dump pan
- Removable/replaceable shaker grate (handle included)
- Extra heavy duty cast-iron doors, grates, and liners
- Firebox dimensions: width: 16 1/2", depth: 22 3/4", height: 17 1/2"
- Durable painted exterior
- Return air required
- Not approved for use in mobile or modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Capacities Amounts Fuel Wood/Coal Heating Capacity Up to 1,900 Sq. Ft. Coal Capacity 50 lbs. Log Length 21" BTUs Up to 115,000 Depth w/blower 41" Depth w/o blower 34" Width 21" Height 40.25" Weight 375 lbs.
For years, people have had the luxury of surrounding themselves in 365 degrees of warmth with an electric blanket. Now, that luxury is available for the home. Cover the rooms in your home with electric radiant heat simply by hanging an Ember radiant panel on your wall. The panel uses infrared heat to evenly and cleanly distribute warmth to inhabitants in the room. This sleek, plug-in panel can be mounted vertically or horizontally in any room in your home to provide primary or supplementary heat. When mounted vertically, towel bar accessories can be installed for added functionality. These panels also can be mounted to the ceiling using the ceiling mounting kit accessory. Furthermore, Ember Glass radiant panels enable homeowners to experience the luxury of simple installation. Mounting a radiant panel is so easy that anyone capable of hanging a picture on a wall can do it. Mounting only takes between 5 and 10 minutes. Now is the time. Wrap yourself — and your home — in pure luxury.
- Easy to install
- Energy efficient
- cTUVus certified
Specifications Product Dimensions 35" L x 24" W Product Weight 30.9 lbs Voltage 120V Watts 600.0 watts Amps 5.0 amps
Dee Zee Cab Rack - Helps protect the rear of the pickup's cab area. 100% aluminum construction provides non-rusting strength. Rear window protection screen consists of heavy duty ultra mesh. Integrated channel system offers endless accessory possibilities. Installs easily by bolting into vehicles stake pockets.
- Cab Rack
- Protects Rear Cab Area
- 2.75" Octagonal Aluminum Tubing
- Heavy-Duty Aluminum Ultra Mesh
- Integrated Channel System
- Includes Set Of 2 Removable Tie Down Mounts
- Installs Into Existing Stake Pocket Holes
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
The Performer is an air tight, plate steel wood stove with a pedestal base and heavy cast iron door, featuring air washed ceramic glass that allows a magnificent view of the burning fire. The Performer is a beautiful stove that will enhance any hearth setting. Here's how it works: The primary air inlet at the front of the stove ignites the wood upon start up. Once burning, the secondary air inlet at the rear of the firebox feeds air to the top of the stove through three (3) ignition tubes directly above the wood. The result is that you have ignition, or fire, at the bottom and at the top of the woodstove which, in effect, consumes the wood. This is a very efficient method of getting the most energy possible out of the wood that you are burning. The air intakes come through the front and bottom of the stove and the draft from the exhaust pipe pulls in the air into the fire chamber.
The Performer meets EPA requirements for Certified wood burning appliances as well as meeting State of Washington regulations for low emissions at 3.89 grams/hour. Features an adjustable high speed (100 CFM) blower, a sturdy pedestal base with large ash drawer for easy ash removal, a BTU rating of 119,000 and is over 75-Percent efficient.
- The Performer wood stove efficiently heats up to 2,200 square feet
- Cast iron feed door with large 17" x 9" ceramic glass window
- Burns up to 12 hours on one fueling
- Made with heavy gauge 3/16-Inch reinforced plate steel with firebrick lining
- Sturdy pedestal base with large ash drawer for easy ash removal