The Dyna-Glo 25,000 BTU portable propane convection heater is a powerful, durable solution for areas up to 600 square feet. Features a continuous variable BTU valve that allows for complete control from 15,000 - 25,000 BTUs to maximize fuel efficiency. An all aluminized steel construction makes for great durability while the auto safety shut-off keeps your projects safe. Equipped with 1-hand ignition and an included hose and regulator assembly, you're installed and ready to go in no time.
-01 denotes a series certified for use in Canada
- Continuous Variable BTU Output
- Auto Safety Shutoff
- 10' Regulator & Hose Assembly (-01 Series is 15')
- 1 Hand Piezo Ignition
- Aluminized Steel Construction
Specifications Fuel Type Liquid Propane Gas Valve Output Settings Infinite BTU Output (LOW-HIGH) 15,000 to 25,000 Ignition Type Piezo Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 600 Length (in.) 11.69 Width (in.) 11.69 Height (in.) 12.91 Weight (lbs.) 5.6 (-01 6.2) Output & Runtimes Based on Setting and Tank Size Settings Output / Runtimes 20 lb. Tank 40 lb. Tank 100 lb. Tank Low BTU Output 15,000 15,000 15,000 Operating Time (hrs) 29 58 144 Medium BTU Output 20,000 20,000 20,000 Operating Time (hrs) 22 43 108 High BTU Output 25,000 25,000 25,000 Operating Time (hrs) 17 35 86
Cast Iron 5⁄8” Solid Shaft, CW Rotation
- Type: 4-roller design
- Max Pressure: 150 PSI (10.5 bar)
- Max Recommended Temperature: 140°F (60°C)
- Port Size: 3⁄4” NPT (female)
- Mounting: Base Mounted: 5⁄16 -18 UNC-2B (2 holes)
- PTO: Use torque bar and chain
- Shaft: Size: 4900: 5⁄8” solid shaft 4901: 1⁄2” hollow shaft Rotation: CW (standard) (Shaft rotation is determined when looking at shaft end of pump)
- Max Flow: 9.2 GPM (35 LPM)
- Max Operating Speed: 26 00 RPM
- Weight: 5 lbs (11 kg)
- Capacity: 20 Tons Maximum
- Height Movement : 10-3/8" (Minimum), 20-1/4" (Maximum)
- Ram: 20.12 In. Diameter, 6-1/2" Length
- Air Inlet Fitting: 1/4 inch NPT
- Weight: 36.6 lbs.
- Base Dimensions: 7-1/2" x 4-3/4"
- Air Hose 3/8" (O.D.) x 48" long w/ Crimped hose fittings
- Air Pressure: 120 - 200 psi
Mount your Hi-Lift Jack to tube bumpers, bull bars, roll cages or roof racks!
- Adjustable for tubing 2"-3" in diameter
- Manufactured of 6061-T6 structural aluminum
- Stainless steel hardware
- No drilling required
To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Fits Arrow shed sizes 5' x 4' and 6' x 5'
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)
1/5 HP motor is oil-cooled and thermal-overload protected to prevent burn out. This unique utility pump passes 1/2in. solids such as leaves, pebbles, and other debris without clogging. Drains water to 1/8in. of surface.
- Thermally protected motor
- Bottom suction design removes water down to within 1/8in. of surface
- High capacity 1 1/4in. NPT discharge port
- Quick Disconnect 8ft. power cord
- 3/4in. adjustable discharge adapter connects to standard garden hose
- Easy-access handle for complete portability
- UL and CSA listed
Did you know it is possible to manage the heat distribution from your pellet stove? The EPA certified Eco-65 allows for an effective heat transfer to other rooms with the installation of its optional Hot Air Plenum Kit (AC01330).
Our research and development team has design this kit that allows to redirect a part of the heat produced by your pellet stove into distribution pipes to heat other areas in your home. The heat can be distributed to two different places up to 20 feet (6.1 m) away from the plenum outlet adapter.Learn More
- Ideal for Wonderwood models
- Dimensions: 12 in. L x 9.5 in. W x 0.05 in. H