- Airless Roller Attachment
- Uses 1/3 less paint than manual rolling
- Makes any airless sprayer more versatile for inside use
- Can be used with any airless paint sprayer
- 20 inch long extension with 9 inch semi-smooth surface roller cover.
- Uses any perforated 9 inch roller cover.
- Made in the USA
Replaces AL205700AJLearn More
A terrific hearth accessory and perfect for ash removal/stove cleanup. Safely stores ashes with a secured lid. Shovel has its own holder on the side of the can. Brass handle with wooden grip makes for easy transport.
Dimensions: 14L x 15W x 18H
- 6 gallon capacity
- Includes shovel
The Tool Shed 600 Pound Trailer Dolly is made of a strong tubular metal and is built to last.
- Super-Strong Tubular Construction
- 600 Pound Tongue Capacity
- Two - 10 inch by 3 inch pneumatic tires cushion the load and provide smooth maneuverability
- 1-7/8 inch chome hich ball has a 7/8 inch diameter shank
- Approximately 21 pounds
A HY-C Stove Boar / Hearth Extender will protect your floor from heat and sparks in front of your fireplace or beneath,or in font and around a wood burning stove. Constructed of embossed printed steel over 1/2 inch thick specially formulated fiber board which is non-combustible. It may also be used as a wall shield to protect walls from intense heat.
- Protects your floors from intense heat, hot coals, ashes and soot that wood & coal stoves can produce
- Protects the floor in front of your fireplace
- Stove board can be used as a wall shield to protect your walls from heat and reduce stove clearances to combustibles
- Tested to UL1618 Type 2
- R-Value = 1.56
Specifications Manufacturer # Length Width Height Weight T2UL1848BL-1 48 Inches 18 Inches 1 Inch 9 Pounds T2UL2832BL-1 32 Inches 28 Inches 1 Inch 11 Pounds T2UL3242BL-1 42 Inches 32 Inches 1 Inch 16 Pounds T2UL3636BL-1 36 Inches 36 Inches 1 Inch 15 Pounds T2UL3648BL-1 48 Inches 36 Inches 1 Inch 19 Pounds T2UL3652BL-1 52 Inches 36 Inches 1 Inch 21 Pounds T2UL4048BL-1 48 Inches 40 Inches 1 Inch 22 Pounds T2UL4848BL-1 48 Inches 48 Inches 1 Inch 26 Pounds
- 5 1/2" to 19 1/2" Lifting Range
- Pro-Lift Hydraulic Garage Jacks meet or exceed ANSI / PALD Standards
- Heavy-duty reinforced steel construction provides long term durability
- Patented bypass system provides over-pumping protection
- Built-in safety valve provides overload protection
- Wide stance frame for better stability
- Twist gear release mechanism
- Swivel saddle and swivel rear casters provide easy positioning and safety
To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 10' x 11'
- 10' x 12'
- 10' x 13'
- 10' x 14'
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)
Use the Off-Road Kit to turn your Hi-Lift Jack into an even more versatile tool. This kit keeps all of the needed parts for winching at arms reach.
Off-Road Kit Includes:
- 1 - Winch Tensioner
- 1 - Custom Nose Attachment
- 1 - 8ft. Tree Saver Strap
- 1 - Pair/Hi-Lift Gloves
- Hardware & Gear Bag
- Keeping your attic cooler and well ventilated will prolong the life of composite roof shingles and other roofing components, and help protect the roof structure itself
- 1400 Cfm ventilates up to a 2000 sq. ft. attic
- Included adjustable thermostat allows the fan to run only when needed
- Durable steel construction withstands impacting winds, flying debris and hail
- Built-in steel mesh grille keeps out birds, squirrels and other rodents
- A cooler attic will keep you home cooler, reducing costs of air conditioning and wear and tear on your cooling equipment
- Reduces heat buildup in the attic and helps make living areas more comfortable
- Equalizes temperatures inside and outside the attic, helping prevent weather-induced home deterioration
- The low profile is aesthetically pleasing on the roofline
- As an exhaust vent, this fan requires a minimum of 670 sq. in. net free air intake airflow areas to perform safely and correctly
- 4.5 AMPS
- 110 Volts
Photo Eyes, or Photo Beams, are a non-contact safety device that senses when anything is blocking its path, and is connected to the gate to prevent the gate from opening or closing when it senses an obstruction. Once the object is out of the path, it sends a message to the gate opener to continue its operation. Photo eyes are generally placed just outside the gate for normal pull-to-open applications, and they can be mounted on 4x4 posts or onto the gate posts. The beams can be tripped by almost anything, including cars, people, bikes, animals, or anything else that blocks the beam's field. These attractive photo eyes are a sleek addition to your driveway entrance, while providing safety and peace of mind to ensure your gate never closes when anything is blocking its path.Learn More