The Wayne submersible sump pump moves up to 2820 GPH. Fits 14in. wide opening.
- Includes tethered switch for automatic operation
- Top suction design resists clogging as debris is filtered
- Thermoplastic construction will not rust or corrode
- 1 1/2in. threaded discharge for high-capacity and ease of hookup
- Fits 14in. wide opening
Designed for larger areas up to 400 square feet, the AP400W captures over 99% of particles as small as 0.3 microns in the air that passes through it. Once air is drawn into the air purifier, it goes through Luma Comfort’s comprehensive 5-step PureClean purification process.
- Coverage Area: Up to 400 square feet
- Purification Methods: HEPA filter, carbon pre-filter, UV light, TiO2 filter and VOC filter
Designed for appliances that are tested and listed for use with a 2100 degree Fahrenheit FHT chimney system such as wood stoves, ranges, water heaters, or other appliances fueled by wood, oil, coal or gas. This Dura Plus Chimney Section is one of many top quality items in our Insulated Stove Pipe department.Learn More
Dee Zee Cargo Carrier - Canvas cargo carrier bag with lid. 56" x 18" x 18". Includes straps to connect cargo bag to your cargo carrier, trailer, or wherever you need it.
- •Cargo Carrier Canvas Bag
- •Heavy Duty Canvas Material Resists Water
- •Included Straps Secure The Bag To Any Carrier
- •56" x 18" x 18"
- •Sold Individually
- Finished length: 17'
- Tensile strength: 14,200 lbs.
- Hooks included
A HY-C Stove Boar / Hearth Extender will protect your floor from heat and sparks in front of your fireplace or beneath,or in font and around a wood burning stove. Constructed of embossed printed steel over 1/2 inch thick specially formulated fiber board which is non-combustible. It may also be used as a wall shield to protect walls from intense heat.
- Protects your floors from intense heat, hot coals, ashes and soot that wood & coal stoves can produce
- Protects the floor in front of your fireplace
- Stove board can be used as a wall shield to protect your walls from heat and reduce stove clearances to combustibles
- Tested to UL1618 Type 2
- R-Value = 1.56
Specifications Manufacturer # Length Width Height Weight T2UL2832ST-1 32 Inches 28 Inches 1 Inch 11 Pounds T2UL3242ST-1 42 Inches 32 Inches 1 Inch 16 Pounds T2UL3636ST-1 36 Inches 36 Inches 1 Inch 15 Pounds T2UL3648ST-1 48 Inches 36 Inches 1 Inch 19 Pounds T2UL3652ST-1 52 Inches 36 Inches 1 Inch 21 Pounds
- Pumps Up To 3600 GPH @ 0'
- Reinforced, Corrosion-Resistant Thermoplastic Submersible Sump Pump
- Vertical Float Switch For Automatic Operation
- Top Suction Design Filters Debris and Minimizes Clogging
- Designed For Easy Installation Without Any Plumbing Changes
- Float Guard Protects Switch From Hang-Ups
- Epoxy-Coated Steel, High Performance 1/3 HP Motor
- 1-1/2" NPT Discharge and Reinforced Thermoplastic Base
- Designed For 11” Diameter Or Larger Sump Basins
- Approximate On Level @ 9” - Off Level @ 4”
Use the Off-Road Kit to turn your Hi-Lift Jack into an even more versatile tool. This kit keeps all of the needed parts for winching at arms reach.
Off-Road Kit Includes:
- 1 - Winch Tensioner
- 1 - Custom Nose Attachment
- 1 - 8ft. Tree Saver Strap
- 1 - Pair/Hi-Lift Gloves
- Hardware & Gear Bag
The Caframo Ecofan Original 800CAXBX Heat Powered Stove Fan is a must have if you live in a region with harsh winters or experience regular power outages in the cold. Having a wood stove in your home is imperative to keeping warm but, as everyone knows, heat rises. That's where the Ecofan comes in. Caframo Ecofans run solely on the heat produced from your stove. That means they work even with power outages! Not to mention they help solve the issue of too much heat rising into the room. This fan creates its own electricity and pushes warm air up to 100CFM (cubic feet per minute). It works best on stoves with a surface temperature between 230 and 650 degrees Fahrenheit. Generating no additional noise during operation and coming completely assembled are two features that also make this fan a great gift. With this cordless, highly energy efficient fan, you will enjoy the power of a blower whenever your stove is hot.
- Air Flow: 100 CFM (170 m3/hr)
- Fuel Savings 12%
- Temperature Range: 230 Degrees - 650 Degrees Fahrenheit (110 - 345 Celsius)
- 2.75" D x 4" W x 9" H
- Black finish only
- Starts automatically
- Operates silently
- Circulates warm air throughout a room with greater flow at higher temperatures
- Runs on the energy from the heat of your stove
- No assembly is required