The pump is an on demand pump that stops when the pressure reaches 60 psi or so. When the pressure drops below 60 the pump turns on. Pump and motor stop instantly when discharge is closed. Diaphragm design eliminates troublesome shaft seal. Pump can be run dry without damage. Ball bearing drive assures longer pump life. Excellent self-priming capability. Santoprene diaphragms and viton valves are standard. Maximum temperature of pumped liquid is 130°F (55°C). Permanent magnet motor and longer life brushes.
- 12 Volt Diaphragm Pump
- 2.1 GPM
- 60 psi max pressure
- 8 Amp Draw
- Each pump has an internal fan which cools the pump during operations by up to 50%
- Upgraded pressure switch for longer life
- Motor windings have been increased to help dissipate heat
- Ready for Round-up
Increase the roof strength of your shed by 50% to help withstand heavy snow accumulation. Our roof strengthening kits fit most Arrow buildings and can be installed on new or existing buildings.
- Fits Arrow shed sizes: 6' x 5' and 8' x 6'
- Made of electro-galvanized steel
- All necessary hardware included
- Color: Gray
Large, rolling container holds twice as much as regular trash cans while blending in beautifully with residential environments. Made in USA.
- Durable, locking lid to keep contents in and animals out
- Long-wearing poly wheels provide easy maneuverability
- Large opening makes depositing and removing trash easy
- Holds 60 gallons
- Fully assembled
- Forged hook with safety latch
- 7x19 aircraft cable
- Vinyl coated grip
- Double locking pawls
- Aluminum double gear and double pawl
- Strong alloy body
- Rugged frame and handle
- Designed to stretch and pull heavy loads
- Capacity: 4,000 lbs.
- Cable Size: 3/16", 7 x 19
- Cable Length: 12'
- Single Line
- Hook: 5/16" Eye Slip Hook w/ Safety Latch (2)
This Wayne Thermoplastic Submersible Utility Pump drains flooded basements, empties water-filled boats and removes water from stock tanks and flat roofs with its 1/6 HP motor. Features thermal-overload protection to prevent burn out. Oil-less motor design for environmentally safe operation.
- Oil-free thermally protected high-efficiency motor
- Impact- and corrosion-resistant housing, volute and impeller
- Pumps within 3/8in. of the surface
- 1 1/4in. NPT discharge port
- 3/4in. adjustable discharge adapter connects to standard garden hose
- Easy-access handle for complete portability
- UL and CSA listed
- Not designed for continuous use
The 364 Aluminum 4 ft Step Ladder has a duty rating of 250 pounds and TOOL-TRA-TOP® that feature a convenient tray for holding tools or a paint can and slots for a paint roller tray. There is also a sturdy molded paint can hanger on the back of the top. The automatic SPILL-PROOF® pail shelf opens and closes with the ladder. The TRACTION-TRED® steps are slip resistant.
- TOOL-TRA-TOP® Convenient tray for tools/paint can and slots for paint roller tray
- Automatic SPILL-PROOF® Pail shelf that opens and closes with ladder
- Sturdy molded paint can hanger on back of top
- External PINCH-PROOF™ spreaders
- Slip-resistant TRACTION-TRED® steps
- Top step and bottom steps braced
- Slip-resistant molded foot pad
Anchors must be permanently attached after assembly to keep you and your shed secure and safe. Choose the appropriate anchoring kit for your base as part of the preparation phase of shed construction. Arrow offers several permanent anchoring options, including concrete ones. (If you need to leave your building before it is completely assembled, you will need to temporarily anchor the corners of the shed to your base, and place weights, such as patio blocks or sandbags, on top of the floor frame.)
- Four 30" heavy duty steel augers
- 60' of cable
- Four cable clamps