Dee Zee Tailgate Protector - Protects the top edge of your truck's bed. Made from high quality stainless steel. Polished to a high shine. Tailgate cap only
- Stainless Steel Tailgate Protector
- Polished Stainless Steel Finish For A Brilliant Shine
- Resists Scratches And Scuffs
- Protects The Top Edge Of The Tailgate
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
The 366 Aluminum 6 ft Step Ladder has a duty rating of 250 pounds and TOOL-TRA-TOP® that feature a convenient tray for holding tools or a paint can and slots for a paint roller tray. There is also a sturdy molded paint can hanger on the back of the top. The automatic SPILL-PROOF® pail shelf opens and closes with the ladder. The TRACTION-TRED® steps are slip resistant.
- TOOL-TRA-TOP® Convenient tray for tools/paint can and slots for paint roller tray
- Automatic SPILL-PROOF® Pail shelf that opens and closes with ladder
- Sturdy molded paint can hanger on back of top
- External PINCH-PROOF™ spreaders
- Slip-resistant TRACTION-TRED® steps
- Top step and bottom steps braced
- Slip-resistant molded foot pad
Increase your space by an additional 25 square feet to accommodate more storage or to create a large workspace within your shed. Just install a versatile Arrow attic/workbench frame kit, adjustable to five heights. Then add the top, not included, that best suits your storage or working needs. If you use wood as the top, choose exterior-grade plywood. If finishing with wood, use exterior-grade plywood.
- Fits any 10-foot-wide Arrow building (except Commander Series Mountaineer Series buildings or Yardsaver 4'x10')
- Holds up to 250 lbs (even weight distribution)
- Made of electro-galvanized steel
- All necessary hardware included
- Color: Gray
Honeywell's 7 Day Programmable Thermostat is yet another option for customizing your thermostat to your schedule. The 7 day Programmable Thermostat let's you program every day and even four program periods per day. The unit applies the same, simple programming logic found in conventional formats with control buttons and a large viewing screen. The result is a very easy-to-use programmable thermostat with intuitive logic that responds to your choices and schedule for optimal comfort and energy savings. The menu-driven programming makes it easy. The large, backlit display shows room temperature, set temperature and current time all at once. Save up to 33 percent on your heating or cooling bill when used as directed.
- Program each day differently — up to four periods per day
- Easy to Use — basic operation keeps programming simple
- Backlit Display — easy to read, even in dimly lit rooms and hallways
- Early Start Function — adjusts the pre-heating/cooling of your home so you are comfortable at your programmed times
- Precise temperature control of ±1 degree F to maximize comfort.
- Display options — degrees C or F temperature — 12 or 24 hour clock
- Compatible with heating and cooling plus heat pump systems
- Does not work with electric baseboard heat (120-240 volts) and multi-stage heating/cooling systems
This midsize humidifier offers good looks, compact design and maximum humidification for up to 1100 sq. ft. The digital control panel provides precise humidity monitoring and control. The easy pour-in design makes refilling worry-free.
- 5 Gallon output per day
- Auto humidistat
- 4-speed motor with quiet nighttime setting
- Built-in hygrometer
- Easy pour-in fill method
- 3 Gallon total water capacity
- Uses two patented Super Wicks (part # 1040)
- Accomodates 2-Stage AirCare Filter (part # 1050)
- Dimensions: 17-3/4" L x 9-1/4" D x 13-3/4" H
- 450 lb. capacity
- Flexible with lags
- 1/2" offset bolt
- Zinc plated
- Steel w/ Delrin Bearings
- 9" Bolt
- Use with Square/Box Track
North America's Most Popular Portable Propane Heater! This patented radiant 3,800 BTU Liquid Propane heater connects directly to a 1 lb. cylinder and is the perfect solution for heating small enclosed spaces like tents up to 100 sq. ft. The included base takes up little space and the integrated handle makes this heater an easy one to transport. To light the unit, simply push and hold the ignition button and the integrated Piezo sparking mechanism will take care of the rest. With the Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS) and accidental tip-over safety shut-off, you can be sure that you will enjoy years of comfortable indoor safe heat.
- 3,800 BTU per hour
- For use with propane gas
- Heats up to 100 sq. ft.
- One button ignition on function
- 8in round stand uses little floor space
- Accidental tip-over safety shut-off
- Automatic low oxygen shut-off system (ODS)
- Connects directly to one 1 lb. disposable propane cylinder
- Quiet, clean, odor-free operation
- Emergency Heat
- Job Sites/Construction Trailers
- Storage Buildings
- Tailgate Parties/Sporting Events
- Hunting Blinds/Ice Fishing Shanties
****NOT FOR SALE IN MASSACHUSETTS OR CANADA****
Specifications BTU Per Hour 3,800 Heating Area 100 sq. ft. Tank Capacity (min) 1 lb. Propane Cylinder Run Time 5.6 hours Electricity Required No Maximum Elevation 7,000 ft. Weight 5.85 lbs. Model MH4B Length 12.00 in. Width 9.75 in. Safety Tip-Over Switch Yes Thermostat No Brand Mr. Heater Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS) Yes Manufacturer Warranty 1 Year Limited Hose & Regulator Included No Fuel Type Propane Heat Type Radiant High Limit Safety Shut-off (HLS) No Ignition Piezo Indoor Safe Yes
- Holds up to 4,000 lbs.
- Made of Steel
- Galvanized Finish
- Size: 3/4" x 12"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More