- (2)- Black stove pipe 12"L
- (1)- Black stove pipe 24"L
- (1)- Telescoping stove pipe 14" - 22"L
- (1)- Stove connector, 2X 45° elbow
- (1)- Wall trim collar (square)
- (36)- self tapping screws
- Unmatched quality.
- Laser welded seams.
- 22 ga. Thickness.
- Metallic black finish to match your wood stove.
The Wayne CDU790 features durable cast iron housing for long life and quiet operation. Fits small sump pits! This submersible pump is compactly designed for 11in. or larger sump pits. Automatic on/off action with mechanical float switch. Top suction design. Designed for clear water use only.
- Thermally protected motor
- Cast iron construction with corrosion-proof thermoplastic top
- Top suction strainer filters debris
- High capacity 1 1/2in. NPT discharge port
- Glass reinforced poly-carbonate impeller with steel shaft is designed for years of use
- Stainless steel fasteners for superior corrosion-resistance
- Permanently lubricated ball bearing
- 120°F max fluid temperature
- 9 3/4in. dia. x 11 1/2in.H
- UL and CSA listed
Save money and protect your most priceless possessions with the Wayne SPV500 Pedestal Sump Pump. By installing a pedestal sump pump above ground, you can save yourself thousands of dollars in repairs and hours of grueling labor. Avoid having to tear apart your entire basement floor to fix a minor problem. Make a wise investment and protect the value of your home with the Wayne SPV500 Pedestal Sump Pump.
- Thermoplastic construction
- Adjustable vertical float switch
- Heavy duty motor thermally protected and air cooled
- Top suction screen filters debris
- High capacity discharge
- Two pole float switch provides positive on / off action
Did you know it is possible to manage the heat distribution from your pellet stove? The EPA certified Eco-65 allows for an effective heat transfer to other rooms with the installation of its optional Hot Air Plenum Kit (AC01330).
Our research and development team has design this kit that allows to redirect a part of the heat produced by your pellet stove into distribution pipes to heat other areas in your home. The heat can be distributed to two different places up to 20 feet (6.1 m) away from the plenum outlet adapter.Learn More
- 5000 BTU
- Easy to install and operate
- Manual controls
- 2 speed fan
- Adjustable Temperature setting
- Pleated quick mount window kit with support hadware
- Slide-our washable filter
For proper operation and efficient fuel consumption in wood and/or coal-fired furnaces, draft must remain constant. When it is, combustion is more complete, fuels are utilized and money is saved.
A barometric draft regulator maintains consistent draft by counteracting the negative forces caused by changes in temperature and barometric pressure, and the effects of wind. Fits 6" black stove pipe.Learn More