The Dyna-Glo 25,000 BTU portable propane convection heater is a powerful, durable solution for areas up to 600 square feet. Features a continuous variable BTU valve that allows for complete control from 15,000 - 25,000 BTUs to maximize fuel efficiency. An all aluminized steel construction makes for great durability while the auto safety shut-off keeps your projects safe. Equipped with 1-hand ignition and an included hose and regulator assembly, you're installed and ready to go in no time.
-01 denotes a series certified for use in Canada
- Continuous Variable BTU Output
- Auto Safety Shutoff
- 10' Regulator & Hose Assembly (-01 Series is 15')
- 1 Hand Piezo Ignition
- Aluminized Steel Construction
Specifications Fuel Type Liquid Propane Gas Valve Output Settings Infinite BTU Output (LOW-HIGH) 15,000 to 25,000 Ignition Type Piezo Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 600 Length (in.) 11.69 Width (in.) 11.69 Height (in.) 12.91 Weight (lbs.) 5.6 (-01 6.2) Output & Runtimes Based on Setting and Tank Size Settings Output / Runtimes 20 lb. Tank 40 lb. Tank 100 lb. Tank Low BTU Output 15,000 15,000 15,000 Operating Time (hrs) 29 58 144 Medium BTU Output 20,000 20,000 20,000 Operating Time (hrs) 22 43 108 High BTU Output 25,000 25,000 25,000 Operating Time (hrs) 17 35 86
This Black and Silver Poly Tarp reflects sunlight (silver side) and blocks sunlight and UV rays (black side). Both sides are UVI treated. This 10 mil. Tarp is made of a heavy-duty plastic with a high density weave; 14 x 14 count per square inch with double stitched, heat sealed seams. There are rust-resistant grommets every 36" around the hem (finished sizes are 5" to 7" smaller than listed due to hem allowance).Learn More
The Wayne submersible sump pump moves up to 2820 GPH. Fits 14in. wide opening.
- Includes tethered switch for automatic operation
- Top suction design resists clogging as debris is filtered
- Thermoplastic construction will not rust or corrode
- 1 1/2in. threaded discharge for high-capacity and ease of hookup
- Fits 14in. wide opening
Starting off square and level is essential to a successful shed assembly and we recommend that you consider a base kit to self-square the shed and help level the site. Base kits are available for the majority of Arrow sheds. The base kit must be assembled with your selected floor finishing option before you start to build your shed. Use the flooring material that best suits your needs, such as wood, patio blocks, or gravel. The base kit may also be used as a form for pouring concrete.
- Made of durable hot-dipped electro-galvanized steel
- Keeps building and stored items off the ground
- Easy to install
- Includes all hardware
- Does not include floor all finishing materials (If finishing with wood flooring, use exterior-grade plywood, measured to base kit dimensions)
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 8' x 8'
- 10' x 8'
- 10' x 9'
The Hi-Lift Jack Company offers the only all-cast jack manufactured in the world today. Our casting jack is manufactured from high yield and tensile strength iron castings, the same durable metal that we have used for over 100 years.
- All-Cast Construction
- 7000lb (3175.14kg) Tested Capacity
- 60" (152 cm)
- Lifts, Winches, Clamps, & More
- Most Durable Design
The one floor jack that easily lifts cars, trucks, motorcycles and ATVs. The Powerbuilt Triple Lift jack slashes the expense and hassle of purchasing, maintaining and storing multiple jacks and jack stands. It is the one jack that easily lifts almost anything with wheels, and works on vehicle transmissions and differentials too. The secret to the Triple Lift is the patented design that features both a removable lift saddle and padded lift rails. This flexible design allows the Triple Lift to adapt to multiple types of vehicle frames. A locking safety bar holds the jack in place once the vehicle is raised, which eliminates the hassle of supporting a lifted vehicle with jack stands. Lift Range: 5-1/2 in. to 17-1/2 in.
- Lift Range: 5-1/2 in. to 17-1/2 in.
- Lifts cars, trucks, ATVs, dirt bikes and street bikes with exposed frame rails beneath engine/gearbox
- Locking bar secures jack in lifted position, eliminating the need for a jackstand
- Padded rails and removable saddle for versatility
- Welded tie-down loops for securing motorcycles
- 4,000 lb. capacity
- Meets or exceeds ANSI specifications
- One year warranty
- 3500 lbs of lifting power
- 5000 lbs breakaway power to easily release hitch ball
- Full 18” stroke
- Fast action – travels 10” in 30 seconds
- 12V powered operation
- Manual crank over-ride
- Hardened steel gears
- Dual lights for after dark operation
As an American Company, Hi-Lift® Jack Company wants to provide support for those service members that have served and made tremendous sacrifices for the freedom we enjoy on a daily basis. Hi-Lift® Jack Company will donate a portion of its proceeds for every Hi-Lift® Patriot Jack sold to Hope for the Warriors®.
Length (in.): 62.2"Learn More
Width (in.): 10.5"
Height (in.): 5"
Weight (lbs.): 35 lbs