- Siphon Pump Battery Operated Fits 5 gal. can.
- Runs on 2 'D' cell batteries.
- Transfers fuel easily from can to heater.
- Note: Not for use with gasoline
- 15" Suction End
- 24" Discharge Hose
- Used to reduce flue pipe size
- Crimped on small end
- 24 Gauge
- Cut length of steel pipe
- Hydrostatically tested
- For use with residential drinking water applications
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 standards
- Zinc coated through hot-dip process
- -29-degree Fahrenheit minimum working temperature
- 400-degree Fahrenheit maximum working temperature
- Complies with ASATM A-153, ASTM A53, A-773 and ANSI B1.20.1 for threading, dimension and pipe specifications
- Size: 3/4" x 36"
- Low center height agricultural bearings
- Eccentric locking collar type
This HVLP Thick Material Needle Kit from Campbell Hausfeld is just the thing to have on hand for your airless spray gun needs. It should be used for textured coatings. This Turbine HVLP needle kit is to be used only with CH HVLP turbine spray guns with the round logo embossed in the handle. There is a 90 day limited warranty on this needle.
- Turbine HVLP needle kit is to be used with textured coatings
- Use only CH HVLP turbine spray guns with round logo embossed in the handle
Made from case hardened steel, the Goldblatt Circle Cutter is a precision calibrated drywall cutter. This tool will quickly and easily cut clean holes up to 16-Inch in diameter.
- Precision calibrated
- Cuts clean holes up to 16-Inch in diameter
- Easy to read standard marking
- Pin adjusts up and down
- Easy side to side adjustment
- 24 Gauge
- Used to Connect Wood Stove to Chimney
- Single Wall
S-handle quartz halogen utility work light has a black cast head with safety glass and chrome wire grill. Steel 16mm S-tube stand with foam handle. Grounded cord in high visibility yellow. 500W quartz halogen bulb included. 500W/120V, UL and CUL listed.Learn More
The PSU 1020 features 1-1/4" or 1-1/2" combination adapters and the most durable check valve flapper in the industry. This is one of the world's most reliable sump pump check valves.
- 1-1/4" or 1-1/2" combination adapters
- The most durable flapper in the industry
- All stainless steel clamps
- All stainless steel fasteners
- Strong and durable ABS body
- Fits 1-1/4" or 1-1/2" black, galvanized or DWV Schedule 40 pipe
- Size: 1-1/4" or 1-1/2"
- Max. Operating Pressure: 45 PSI
- Material: ABS (Body), PVC (Adapters) and 301 Stainless Steel (Clamps and Fasteners)
- Application: Sump Pumps