- PVC Schedule 40 - used for drain, waste and vent systems
- PVC DWV fittings conform to ASTM D-2665, NSF DWV
- PVC Schedule 40 (and lighter) plastics are approved by many building codes for DWV
- Always check your local building codes before choosing a pipe and fitting material
- Size: 4"
- Plated steel.
- High corrosion-resistant galvanized finish.
- Can be used in construction and other repair applications where a strong support is needed.
- 90° angle.
- Can be drilled to meet a variety of applications.
- Dimensions: 1" W x 48" L
- Strong, High-stretch rope that absorbs shock loads, Stretches up to 40% before breaking
- Wears well on pulleys
- Has good knot retention
- Abrasion resistant
- Can be stored wet or dry
- Flexible, Spliceable
- Resistant to oils, most chemicals, rot and mildew
- Maximum Load: 70 lbs.
- Used for General use, Marine, Industry, Farm and Home
- Helps protect eyes from certain airborne particulates and chemical splash.
- Anti-fog lens
- Meets requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2003
- Used for gate latches, ladder hangers, safety guards and support braces
- Can be drilled to meet a variety of applications
- G-40 commercial quality steel
- Plated 12 gauge
- High corrosion-resistant galvanized finish
- 1/8" thick
- Dimensions: 1-1/4" W x 72" L
- Drop forged construction, zinc plated finish in grade 43
- Hooks with a clevis are easily attached to chain or fittings by a removable clevis pin
- Wide throat opening allows the chain to move freely through the hook
- Maximum Load: 9,200 lbs.
- Used to easily join attachments to welded chain or wire rope