- Ideal for securing wood or metal doors or drawers
- Includes 2 keys
- For material thickness up to 5/8"
- Size: 1/2"
SureSoft Pool Salt is a high-purity salt specifically engineered for pools using chlorine generators, meeting the recommendations of leading generator manufacturers. The extra fine, quick dissolving crystals allow for easier mixing and the added stain fighter helps eliminate unsightly discoloration. You'll be happy to know that our Pool Salt contains neither YPS nor iodine and is NSF certified. SureSoft Pool Salt is an environmentally friendly salt that eliminates the need to handle hazardous chemical chlorine and is gentler on your eyes, skin and hair. It also reduces the maintenance associated with chlorine-based pools.Learn More
- Minimum Diameter: 1.81"
- Maximum Diameter: 2.06"
- Stainless Steel band, bolt and saddle resist rust, chemicals and corrosion
- Clamp rated to 75" lbs. (applied torque)
- Saddle creates uniform sealing pressure around coupling shank
- Carbon steel locking nut with nylon insert eliminates nut and bolt sizing
- Four spot welds on each end of clamp for extra strength
- 18-Inch handle
- 6-Inch red cup
- Made of wood and rubber construction
- Durable construction
- Cut length of steel pipe
- Hydrostatically tested
- For use with residential drinking water applications
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 standards
- Zinc coated through hot-dip process
- -29-degree Fahrenheit minimum working temperature
- 400-degree Fahrenheit maximum working temperature
- Complies with ASATM A-153, ASTM A53, A-773 and ANSI B1.20.1 for threading, dimension and pipe specifications
- Size: 3/4" x 24"
If your deck is old and weathered, all you need to get rid of that dirty gray look is Thompson's® WaterSeal® Deck Wash. It's easy—no scrubbing, no waiting. Just spray on, rinse off with a hose and in minutes you'll see the gray weathered look disappear. Prepares the surface for continued protection.
- Makes weathered wood look new.
- Removes dirt, mildew, algae & fungus stains.
- Use before waterproofing on: decks & fences, outdoor furniture, exterior wood, wood plastic composite decking.
- Use if you need to remove dirt, mildew, algae & fungus stains and there is little or no trace of a residual finish.
- Approximately 250 sq. ft. per gallon depending on the condition and the porosity of the wood.