- Galvanized malleable reducing coupling
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Hydrostatic tested
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- Rated: 150 PSI
- For use with drinking water
- Connects 2" pipe to 3/4" pipe
It's Fat! Our Fatwood Firestarter is hand-split from the stumps of pine trees, which are "fat" with dense concentrations of quick-burning pitch. This organic, 100% natural resin ignites immediately from one match to provide an intense, sustained flame more easily than other methods.
It's Simple! Just two 8" sticks and one match are all that's needed to get your fire going - saving you both time and money. Say goodbye to piles of kindling, harsh chemicals, crumpled newspaper, firestarter gimmicks, and wasted matches.
It's Clean! Fatwood Firestarters don't use harsh chemicals or toxic additives. Because they're a product from nature, Fatwood Firestarters create a non-toxic, cleaner-burning fire and are safer to use.
It's Versatile! Fatwood Firestarters can be used for fireplaces, barbecues, campfires, and wood, coal, or pellet fuel stoves.
It's Environmentally Friendly Fatwood only uses non-endangered pine species from forests that maintain substainable yield forestry practices. Fatwood Firestarters are a positive by-product of the lumber industry, because they are made from the stumps that are left behind after trees are cut.Learn More
$7.99With the 3M Tekk Protection Band Style Hearing Protector is lightweight and adjustable. When not in use you can easily store them around your neck with quick access to them.Product Features:
- Store around neck when not in use
- Tested in accordance with ANSI Standard S3.19-1974
- Noise reduction = 28 decibels
- Comfortable enough to wear all day
- Snug seal helps protect from noisy environments
- Pods are washable and replaceable
- Band helps reduces risk of losing earplugs
- Easy in and out of ears
- 28 times more effective than fiberglass filters
- Filters airborne allergens like dust, dirt, pollen
- Reduces dust on surfaces, countertops, and furniture
- Reduces build of of dirt and dust in air ducts
- Maintain effectiveness of Heat/Air Unit
- Last up to 3 Months
- Merv 7 Rating
- Ideal for pressure-treated lumber, including ACQ
- 5 per pack
- Holds up to 1 lbs.
- Made of Solid Brass
- Size: #114, 1"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
- Coarse thread
- Fastens threaded rod together
- Can be cut
- Low carbon steel
- Zinc plated
- Size: 3/4" - 10x2-1/4"
The Square D by Schneider Electric Homeline 20 Amp One-Pole Circuit Breaker is used for overload and short-circuit protection of your electrical system. This breaker is compatible with Homeline load centers and CSED devices. The ANSI-certified and UL-listed unit is rated for 120/240 VAC and 10,000 AIR. Homeline circuit breakers are built with the same Square D brand quality you have come to expect at a price that makes them the best value in their class. Homeline circuit breakers are the best in class. Designed exclusively for the residential market, Homeline products offer everything you need to distribute electricity throughout your home.
- Homeline 20 Amp one-pole circuit breaker
- Plug-on design, easy to install
- Switching duty rating (SWD) for 20 Amp one-pole breakers
- Compatible with Homeline load centers and CSED devices
- 120/240-Volt AC
- 10,000 AIR
- Limited Lifetime Warranty