Gorilla takes epoxy to a new level, the Gorilla tough level. Easy to dispense, and use, Gorilla Epoxy brings a strong, long-lasting bond for household and automotive repairs, alike. The two-part, gap-filling formula easily bonds steel, aluminum, wood, ceramic, tile and much more.
- Gorilla Strong - inredible performance for the toughest jobs
- Dries Crystal Clear - ideal for clean, easy finishing
- 5-Minute Set - plenty of repositioning time for the perfect fit
- Gap Filling - fills voids and bonds uneven and vertical surfaces
- Superior Water Resistant - withstands moderate exposure to water
- Easy-To-Use Syringe - separate barrels of resin and hardener keep epoxy from hardening, plus syringe dispenses evenly and includes a cap for multiple uses
- Solvent Resistant - will not break down from exposure to common solvents
- Low VOC and Non-Toxic Once Cured - safe for everyday handling
Color Clear Set Time 5 minutes Clamp Time 30 minutes Full Cure 24 hours Bond Strength 3300 PSI
- For 1/8" pegboard
- Made of steel
- Galvanized finish
- Qty./Pack: 10
- NBR tube with CSM cover
- Two spiral polyester yarn reinforcement
- For fuel line, vaport emission, crankcase ventilation
- Size: 1/4" x 1/2"
- This is sold in 1 foot sections
- Ideal for securing wood or metal doors or drawers
- Includes 2 keys
- For material thickness up to 5/8"
- Size: 1/2"
- For 150 lbs maximum working steam pressure or 300 lbs non-shock working oil, water or gas pressure at ordinary air temperature
- Straight sizes
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Tapped to American standard oil thread
- Hydrostatic tested
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- For use with drinking water
- Length: 2"
- Width: 2.75"
- Height: 1.25"