Our hotplate gives you the option to build your 55 gal. stove for more than just radiating heat. This hot plate allows you 8 in. of surface space to set a kettle, steamer, or even a frying pan. Easy to install, all that is required is to cut the hole in the barrel and screw the plate on.
- All cast iron for years of use
- Ideal for fry pans, pots and kettles
- Lid Lifter handle included
- Curved base is a perfect fit for 55-gallon drums.
- 8" cooking surface
- Product dimensions: Varies
- Carton dimensions: 2.75" L x 9.75" W x 11" H
- Weight: 6 lbs.
This sturdy log cart easily moves split wood from one location to another with the ease of it's dolly-like design. The frame is powder coated for long lasting durability. Perfect for anyone who's wood pile is a good walk from the door.
- Large capacity cart holds up to 50 pounds of firewood
- Large 10" hard rubber wheels roll easily indoors and outdoors
- Heavy duty steel construction for years of use
- Weight balanced over wheels for easy handling
- Front support prevents firewood spillage
- Attractive natural iron finish
- Product dimensions: 13.5" L x 16" W x 45" H
- Carton dimensions: 3.75" L x 37.5" W x 15.5" H
- Weight: 42 lbs.
Convenient control of your home's thermostat is now literally at your fingertips. Easily view or control your thermostat from anywhere with Honeywell's RTH6580WF Wi-Fi Thermostat. Be alerted of temperature swings or make temperature adjustments remotely. You can trust Honeywell's reliable secure network and enjoy maximum comfort by the #1 choice of homeowners and contractors.
- Wi-Fi enabled thermostat allows for remote access via smart-phone or computer
- Free smart-phone app for iPhone, iPad and Android operating systems
- 7 day programming with 4 program periods per day can be configured to meet almost any scheduling scenario for ultimate flexibility
- Pre-programmed with energy savings schedule. Save up to 33% on energy bills
- Universal compatibility - works with virtually any system type (C-wire required)
- Intelligent alerts - high/low temperature notifications of unusual temperature sing and loss of connection to Wi-Fi network alert
- Ability to view local weather from web portal or app
Specifications Assembled Depth (in.) 1.5 in. Assembled Width (in.) 5.875 in. Backlit Yes Batteries Included No Battery Operated No Certifications and Listings No Display width (in.) Yes Manufacturer Warranty 1 Year Periods per Programmable Day 4 Product Height (ft.) 3.5 Removable Interface No Thermostat Type Rectangle Voltage Rating 24 volts Automatic Heating/Cooling Changeover Yes Battery Back-Up No Built-in Wi-Fi Yes Smart Device Enabled Enabled
LIQUID FIRE drain line opener provides professional results cleaning drain lines in sinks, tubs, shower stalls, and septic systems. It works faster and more effectively than most other popular cleaners and is more economical because less material is required to do the job.
LIQUID FIRE in a clogged or slow flowing drain reacts instantly creating heat that in no time dissolves clog producing waste. It can actually thaw frozen drain lines.
LIQUID FIRE will not harm plastic or steel pipes when used in recommended amounts, and in professionally installed plumbing.
12 packLearn More
For installation in combination with the black pipe kit to the ceiling.
- Telescoping standard shield 38" - 70"L
- 36 self tapping screws
Inner & Outer Tubes
Engineered for strength and durability with a tube overlap at extension of 3" for 10" travel jacks and 5" for 15" travel jacks.
Zinc chromate on the inner tube and black powder coat or royal zinc finish on the outer tube. Other finish options are available.
4" x 7 1/2" on 2,250 lb. Jacks, and 6" x 8" on 5,000 lb. jacks
- 2250 lb. load capacity
- 1 year warranty with SMV
- Side Wind Handle
- 14 7/8" Retacted - 29 7/8" Extended