This Dyna-Glo 18,000 BTU portable propane radiant cabinet heater is an ideal heating solution. The warm "sun-like" heat coupled with effortless mobility achieves heat that can be targeted wherever it is needed. Designed to hold a standard 20 lb. propane tank internally so the casters do all the work when re-positioning the unit. A built-in oxygen depletion sensor makes this an excellent candidate for well ventilated indoor construction or shop work.
- Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS)
- Piezo Ignition with Heat Controls
- 3 Plaque Heating System
- Front Safety Grill
- Side Carry Handles
- Locking Casters
Specifications Heater Type Radiant Fuel Type Propane Valve Output Settings 3 BTU Output (LOW-HIGH) 6,000/12,000/18,000 Ignition Type Piezo Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 600 Length (in.) 15.75 Width (in.) 14.95 Height (in.) 23.35 Weight (lbs.) 16.8 Output & Runtimes Based on Setting and Tank Size Settings Output / Runtimes 20 lb. Tank 40 lb. Tank 100 lb. Tank Low BTU Output 6,000 N/A N/A Operating Time (hrs) 64.8 N/A N/A Medium BTU Output 12,000 N/A N/A Operating Time (hrs) 32.4 N/A N/A High BTU Output 18,000 N/A N/A Operating Time (hrs) 21.6 N/A N/A
To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Fits Arrow shed sizes 4'x 7' and 4' x 10'
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)
Lift directly from the wheel... Plastic bumpers and extreme lift-kits are no longer a problem!
Many trucks and SUV's have larger tires and/or lift kits that require extensive lifting height ability from the bumper jack. The Lift-Mate is designed to operate in a manner that allows the vehicle wheel to be lifted directly from the wheel, greatly reducing the amount of travel up the jack bar needed to lift the wheel in an adequate and safe height.
Lift-Mate Features & Specifications:
- Lift Capacity: 5000 lbs. (2273 kg)
- Rubber-Coated hooks to protect the wheel
- Rubber pad for protecting the tire and wheel
*JACK NOT INCLUDED*Learn More
- Capacity: 20 Tons Maximum
- Height Movement : 10-3/8" (Minimum), 20-1/4" (Maximum)
- Ram: 20.12 In. Diameter, 6-1/2" Length
- Air Inlet Fitting: 1/4 inch NPT
- Weight: 36.6 lbs.
- Base Dimensions: 7-1/2" x 4-3/4"
- Air Hose 3/8" (O.D.) x 48" long w/ Crimped hose fittings
- Air Pressure: 120 - 200 psi
The DuraPlus 6" Class A Chimney Pipe Roof Flashing for 0/12-6/12 Pitch is used to weather proof the penetration of chimney pipe through the roof. Storm Collar required. Select roof flashing based on pitch of roof. For example, a 6/12 pitch has a vertical rise of 6” over a horizontal distance of 12”. Made of galvalume.
- Height: 6"
- Dimensions: 26" x 26"
- Roof Pitch: 0/12-6/12
- Material: Galvalume
- Storm Collar is Required
- Inner Diameter: 10-3/4"
- UL Listed
Designed from the bottom-up for the job site, this Heater combines everything you would want and need in your heater. With its 35,000 BTUs per hour, it can heat up 800 square feet, perfect for working inside of a house or building. This heater also has an incredible running time, it can last you 12 hours on a single 20 pound propane tank. The construction site is hazardous enough, but this propane heater was designed with safety in mind. With sturdy construction it can withstand just about anything you throw at it, and it also comes with high temperature limit switch, this heater will not overheat itself or damage itself. Mr. Heater stands behind their product, which is why this heater has a 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty. This heater comes with a 10 foot regulator hose so you are ready to go as soon as you get the propane. Pick one up today and see for yourself what makes Mr. Heater a popular manufacturer of workplace heaters.
- 35,000 BTU per hour
- For use with propane gas
- Heats approximately 800 sq ft
- Runs up to 12 hrs on 20lb tank
- High temperature limit switch
- Piezo ignition
- 10ft hose and regulator included
Specifications BTU per Hour 35,000 Heating Area 800 sq. ft. Tank Capacity (min) 20 lb. Propane Cylinder Electricity Required Yes Weight 17 lbs. Model F270035 Oversized Yes Safety Tip-Over Switch No Thermostat No Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS) No Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Hose & Regulator Included Yes Fuel Type Propane Heat Type Forced Air High Limit Safety Shut-off (HLS) Yes Ignition Piezo Indoor Safe No
As an American Company, Hi-Lift® Jack Company wants to provide support for those service members that have served and made tremendous sacrifices for the freedom we enjoy on a daily basis. Hi-Lift® Jack Company will donate a portion of its proceeds for every Hi-Lift® Patriot Jack sold to Hope for the Warriors®.
- Length (in.): 51.2"
- Width (in.): 10.5"
- Height (in.): 5"
- Weight (lbs.): 32 lbs
Our hotplate gives you the option to build your 55 gal. stove for more than just radiating heat. This hot plate allows you 8 in. of surface space to set a kettle, steamer, or even a frying pan. Easy to install, all that is required is to cut the hole in the barrel and screw the plate on.
- All cast iron for years of use
- Ideal for fry pans, pots and kettles
- Lid Lifter handle included
- Curved base is a perfect fit for 55-gallon drums.
- 8" cooking surface
- Product dimensions: Varies
- Carton dimensions: 2.75" L x 9.75" W x 11" H
- Weight: 6 lbs.
The Next Generation of Eco Coating, Kennel-Seals TriCoPolymer Micro-Film Seals, Protects, and Stabilizes without impacting your environment. Kennel-Seal aids in Animal Health by locking out moisture and contaminants from soaking into wood or concrete surfaces. The TriCoPolymer film protects against mold, decay, pests, and weathering, then stabilizes the surface by allowing any excessive moisture to pass through the film over time, until it reaches the optimum performance level. All the while being VOC FREE and NON TOXIC. The TriCoPolymer Barrier Liquid is available for a variety of new and/or renovation applications and the Kennel-Seal formulation is the choice for Dog Houses, Kennels, Poultry houses, Pig-pens and Horse Stalls. Use to protect metal fencing, gates and pole structures. Great for metal roof and tin siding. Highly resistant to scratch-off. The Non-Toxic formulation is harmless to children, pets, and livestock and is FDA compliant. The TriCoPolymer forms a tough, high adhesive micro-film that is also mold, saltwater, urine resistant. The finished coating dries clear and is safe on wiring, plumbing, pipes, and sewer connections, and withstands hose cleanups and common soaps. The environmentally friendly way to protect your pet and their home, TriCoPolymer is available to Seal, Protect, and Stabilize a wealth of applications including- Fence-Seal, Cedar-Seal, ConKrete-Seal, and Lumber-Seal to name a few.
- Aids in sanitation and overall animal health
- Protects against moisture uptake, sun, mold, decay, and pests-UV Resistant
- Seals concrete from intrusion of urine and feces known to damage wood or concrete
- Withstands scratch-off and peeling, washable surface
- Speeds wash-downs and clean up
- Stops treated lumber from chemical leaching and contact with humans, pets, and plants
- Soap and water clean up, people, pet, and even food safe
- Works on all types of wood, plywood, metal, and concrete
- Coated surface may be slippery when wet, add sand or other traction amendments for horizontal applications
- 5-year limited manufacturer warranty
- Subject to or will include a PaintCare recycling fee in the following states: CA, CT, OR, RI, VT