This space saving humidifier is sure to compliment any decor. Our humidifiers work by adding invisible moisture to your environment by moving dry air through a saturated wick. Maintaining proper humidity levels between 30-50% in your home/office/workplace has been scientifically proven to help prevent the flu and allergies. Proper humidity hydrates your skin, alleviates dry eyes, scratchy throats and can reduce snoring. With a doctor's approval increased humidity can reduce asthma and allergy symptoms. It also protects fine furniture, musical instruments, collectibles and wood floors. Proper humidity makes you feel warmer allowing you to lower your thermostat setting which will save money.
- 6-gal. water capacity
- 1,900 sq. ft. coverage (2,800 sq. ft. tight coverage)
- Up to 9-gal. daily output
- Digital controls and display
- 2-speed motor
- Adjustable humidistat and automatic shutoff
- Water refill and check filter indicators
- Casters for easy mobility
- Convenient top pour-in door
- Built in USA of domestic and imported parts
Blower for ProCom DF stoves EDP200 and FBD400 fireplaces. Thermostatically controlled. Works with ProCom product only.
- Will help circulate heat 75% better
- 1 year limited warranty
- For use with models QD250T, EDP200T2-JA, EDP200T2-MO, FBD400RTCC-M-HC, FBD400RTCC-M-MO, FBD400TCC-M-HC, FBD400TCC-M-MO, PCSD25T, and PCSD25RT
- Some assembly required
- Operates with and without heat
- 1500 Watts / 4600 BTU's per hour
- Supplemental heat for up to 400 sq. ft.
- 2 switches and thermostatic dial (Main Power and On/Off Heat)
- Realistic and dimmable flame effect
- Glowing logs and ember bed
- Remote control included
- Dimensions: 25" W x 14.64" D x 26.373" D
To properly maintain the fire in your stove, the draft must remain constant. If it doesn't than your stove will bleed efficiency and heat. If your draft regulator wears out or you think you need one to start with, this 6 inch diameter regulator is designed to fit on a variety of conduits.
6" Barometric Draft Regulator works great for solving over-draft situations. Works well with all EPA exempt wood burning stoves.Learn More
PowerSmith PAVC101 Ash Vacuum is specifically designed to clean warm and cool ash out of fireplaces, wood stoves, pellet stoves, and barbecue grills. The washable, replaceable and fire-resistant 2-layer filter system, together with the Heat-resistant metal hose and metal canister, stands high temperature and prevents fire hazards. A layer of micro filter catches the finest ash and dust. The Canister holds up to 3 Gallons of ashes. It has a powerful but quiet 10 Amp motor with a noise level less than 79 db. Additional Accessories, Casters and a 16 foot cord allows use as a regular shop vacuum. It also can be used as a blower.
- Specifically designed to clean warm and cool ash out of fireplaces, wood stoves, pellet stoves, and barbeque grills
- Washable, replaceable fire-resistant filter system filters out fine dust and ash
- Heat-resistant metal hose and metal canister
- Canister holds up to 3 Gallons of ashes
- Quiet and Powerful 10 Amp motor
- Additional Accessories, Casters and a 16 foot cord allows use as a regular shop vacuum
- Connecting the hose to the air outlet allows use as a Blower
- Convenient On-board Accessory Storage and Top Carrying Handle
- ETL listed
- Metal hose
- Metal nozzle
- Wheeled base
- (2) Straight extension wands
- Brush nozzle
- Turbo nozzle
- (1) Filter
Specifications Model PAVC101 Rated Voltage 120V AC, 60 Hz Rated Input Power 10 Amp Canister Size 5.2 Gallons Canister Ash Capacity 3 Gallons Noise Level 79 db Length of Hose 49-1/2" Net Weight 9 lbs.
Fireback protects the masonry back wall your fireplace and helps to radiate the heat back into your living space. They work well for both wood and gas logs and enhance the appearance of your fireplace by reflecting light and heat from the fire back into your room. Made from heavy cast iron, these firebacks will provide years of use. This piece features a classic forest scene with a trophy buck and his doe.
- All cast iron construction
- 3D detailed design
- Matte black finish
- Radiates heat into room
- Protects both pre-fab fireboxes and masonry fireplaces
24 inches wide x 2 inches deep x 18 inches highLearn More
12ft Hose and Regulator Assembly connects appliances that use disposable propane tanks. Flexible and strong, this hose will last you a very long time and the regulator assembly is of the highest quality.
- Swivel 1 - 20 in Male Throwaway Cylinder Thread x Excess Flow Soft Nose P.O.L with Hand wheel
- Mr. Heater's most popular hose connects appliances that are designed for disposable cylinders to a 5 to 20 lb. cylinder
- Hand tighten swivel on both ends
- Hose material stretch tested to 400 psi
- Hose material pressure tested to 600 psi
- Solid brass fittings
A fireback protects the masonry back wall your fireplace and helps to radiate the heat back into your living space. They work well for both wood and gas logs and enhance the appearance of your fireplace by reflecting light and heat from the fire back into your room. Made from heavy cast iron, these firebacks will provide years of use. These legs provide a stable base for setting your fireback on and can be used both in front or behind the fire area so you can display your back all year long.Learn More
The G800 Series Fireplace Grate is one piece, flat bottom, basket style grate designed with 15 inch depth and 4 inch high legs. The heavy duty cast iron construction keeps logs where they belong so your fire burns neatly, safely and more efficiently and allows air to reach the logs from all angles.
- One piece cast iron flat bottom style fireplace grate
- Designed to safely contain firewood
- 4 inch cast-on legs
- Black finish
- No assembly required
Specifications Manufacturer Number Front Width Back Width Depth Weight G800-20 19.5 Inches 16 Inches 15 Inches 23 Pounds G800-24 24 Inches 20.75 Inches 15 Inches 25 Pounds G800-27 27 Inches 23.75 Inches 15 Inches 29 Pounds