The Tool Shed 440 lb. Electric Hoist is ideal for the workshop, garage, house, and garden!
- Ideal for workshop, garage, house, garden, etc.
- With emergency stop switch and upper limit switch
- Durable braided steel cable
- Alternatively double-hook and single-hook use
- Mounting brackets and pulley hook included
Specifications Voltage 120V Motor 460W Single Hook Weight Capacity 220 lbs. Double Hook Weight Capacity 440 lbs. Single Hook Length 33 ft. Double Hook Length 16.5 ft.
The Clean Breeze Truck Screen® is an innovative NEW product designed to improve the experience of driving your truck. If you have a sliding rear window, then you know what it's like to want the open air feeling, but don't enjoy the resulting debris that enters your cab. The Clean Breeze Truck Screen® eliminates the problem, by providing a durable barrier between you and the elements, making the open rear slider a more enjoyable option.
- Lets the fresh air in and keeps bugs, road debris out when you're traveling with the rear sliding window open
- Easy to install in minutes with 3M® tape—no drilling or tools required
- Black screen has a clean OE look to match the look of your pickup
- Made in the USA from top quality materials
- Adds security and efficiency to your truck
- Fits all standard truck sliding rear windows—measures 15 1/4 x 16 1/4 inches
This Black and Silver Poly Tarp reflects sunlight (silver side) and blocks sunlight and UV rays (black side). Both sides are UVI treated. This 10 mil. Tarp is made of a heavy-duty plastic with a high density weave; 14 x 14 count per square inch with double stitched, heat sealed seams. There are rust-resistant grommets every 36" around the hem (finished sizes are 5" to 7" smaller than listed due to hem allowance).Learn More
The Wayne CDU790 features durable cast iron housing for long life and quiet operation. Fits small sump pits! This submersible pump is compactly designed for 11in. or larger sump pits. Automatic on/off action with mechanical float switch. Top suction design. Designed for clear water use only.
- Thermally protected motor
- Cast iron construction with corrosion-proof thermoplastic top
- Top suction strainer filters debris
- High capacity 1 1/2in. NPT discharge port
- Glass reinforced poly-carbonate impeller with steel shaft is designed for years of use
- Stainless steel fasteners for superior corrosion-resistance
- Permanently lubricated ball bearing
- 120°F max fluid temperature
- 9 3/4in. dia. x 11 1/2in.H
- UL and CSA listed
Designed for appliances that are tested and listed for use with a 2100 degree Fahrenheit FHT chimney system such as wood stoves, ranges, water heaters, or other appliances fueled by wood, oil, coal or gas. This Dura Plus Chimney Section is one of many top quality items in our Insulated Stove Pipe department.Learn More
The Franklin Collection G-Series fireplace grates are one piece, flat bottom, basket style grate. The heavy duty cast iron construction keeps logs where they belong so your fire burns neatly, safely and more efficiently and allows air to reach the logs from all angles.
- One piece cast iron flat bottom style fireplace grate with 12 inch depth for use in small fireplaces and Franklin stoves
- Designed to safely contain firewood
- 2 Inch cast-on legs
- Black Finish
- No assembly required
Specifications Manufacturer Number Front Width Back Width Depth Weight G16 16 Inches 16 Inches 9 Inches 13 Pounds G17 17 Inches 12.5 Inches 12 Inches 15 Pounds G22 22 Inches 18.5 Inches 12 Inches 20 Pounds G27 27 Inches 22 Inches 12 Inches 25 Pounds
Required were chimney pipe terminates above the roofline. Removeable screws allows for cleaning of the chimney and spark arrestor screen. Spark arrestor screen included. Made of stainless steel. Install and use only in accordance with Dura chimney model DCR, SDP chimney installation and maintenance instructions. Residential type and building heating appliance chimney part.
Features & Benefits
- Wood Stove Chimney
- Made in the USA
- 6" dia.
- Dura/plus 2100 deg. H
- Class A chimney
- For use with Simpson Dura Vent chimney systems only
The one floor jack that easily lifts cars, trucks, motorcycles and ATVs. The Powerbuilt Triple Lift jack slashes the expense and hassle of purchasing, maintaining and storing multiple jacks and jack stands. It is the one jack that easily lifts almost anything with wheels, and works on vehicle transmissions and differentials too. The secret to the Triple Lift is the patented design that features both a removable lift saddle and padded lift rails. This flexible design allows the Triple Lift to adapt to multiple types of vehicle frames. A locking safety bar holds the jack in place once the vehicle is raised, which eliminates the hassle of supporting a lifted vehicle with jack stands. Lift Range: 5-1/2 in. to 17-1/2 in.
- Lift Range: 5-1/2 in. to 17-1/2 in.
- Lifts cars, trucks, ATVs, dirt bikes and street bikes with exposed frame rails beneath engine/gearbox
- Locking bar secures jack in lifted position, eliminating the need for a jackstand
- Padded rails and removable saddle for versatility
- Welded tie-down loops for securing motorcycles
- 4,000 lb. capacity
- Meets or exceeds ANSI specifications
- One year warranty
- Steel lifting saddle cleated for load gripping power
- Extension screw adjusts to accommodate work height
- Patented bypass device protects against over-pumping
- Heat treated critical stress areas ensure long life performance
- Carrying handle
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/PALD standards
- Ideal for auto, truck service, farm, and shop use