Did you know it is possible to manage the heat distribution from your pellet stove? The EPA certified Eco-65 allows for an effective heat transfer to other rooms with the installation of its optional Hot Air Plenum Kit (AC01330).
Our research and development team has design this kit that allows to redirect a part of the heat produced by your pellet stove into distribution pipes to heat other areas in your home. The heat can be distributed to two different places up to 20 feet (6.1 m) away from the plenum outlet adapter.Learn More
When the weather turns cold, get a blast of extra heat from the NewAir AH-400 portable space heater. This compact unit is small enough to sit beneath a desk or along a wall, but powerful enough to give you the extra warmth you need. Built-in safety features include a tip-over switch and automatic shut off in case of overheating.
Great For Offices- The flat panel design of the NewAir AH-400 personal space heater makes it perfect for offices and other tight spaces where extra warmth is needed. Just tuck it under a desk or inside your cubicle to chase away the chill.
Low Energy Cost- This low watt heater features a special diathermic oil that heats quickly and stays warm even after the heater has been turned off. You'll use less electricity to run it without sacrificing function.
Automatic Temperature Control- With an easy-to-use dial thermostat control, the NewAir AH-400 portable space heater lets you select the ideal temperature for your personal space. The heater will automatically adjust to keep you comfortable.
Runs Quietly- The NewAir under desk heater uses natural convection to circulate air. With no internal fan, it is completely silent when operating so it won't disturb your indoor environment.
- Operates without a fan so you aren’t bothered by noise
- Heats up quickly so you don’t have to wait!
- Small size fits neatly by desks, walls or wherever you need extra heat
- Low-energy usage saves money and won’t trip circuit breaker
- Adjustable thermostat lets you choose the perfect temperature
Specifications Length (in.) 21.00" Width (in.) 5.00" Height (in.) 16.50 Product Weight 8.5 lbs Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty Voltage 120 Volts Watts 400 Watts Amps 3.3 amps Frequency 60 Hz Coverage Area 40 Square Feet Heater Type Oil-Filled Radiator, Flat Panel Heating Method Convection Heating Capacity 1365 BTUs Number of Heat Settings 1 Built-In Thermostat Yes Thermostat Type Dial Automatic Shut-Off Yes Tip Over Switch Yes Power Indicator Light Yes Certifications UL
The Wayne submersible sump pump moves up to 2820 GPH. Fits 14in. wide opening.
- Includes tethered switch for automatic operation
- Top suction design resists clogging as debris is filtered
- Thermoplastic construction will not rust or corrode
- 1 1/2in. threaded discharge for high-capacity and ease of hookup
- Fits 14in. wide opening
- Capacity: 20 Tons Maximum
- Height Movement : 10-3/8" (Minimum), 20-1/4" (Maximum)
- Ram: 20.12 In. Diameter, 6-1/2" Length
- Air Inlet Fitting: 1/4 inch NPT
- Weight: 36.6 lbs.
- Base Dimensions: 7-1/2" x 4-3/4"
- Air Hose 3/8" (O.D.) x 48" long w/ Crimped hose fittings
- Air Pressure: 120 - 200 psi
This Wayne Thermoplastic Submersible Utility Pump drains flooded basements, empties water-filled boats and removes water from stock tanks and flat roofs with its 1/6 HP motor. Features thermal-overload protection to prevent burn out. Oil-less motor design for environmentally safe operation.
- Oil-free thermally protected high-efficiency motor
- Impact- and corrosion-resistant housing, volute and impeller
- Pumps within 3/8in. of the surface
- 1 1/4in. NPT discharge port
- 3/4in. adjustable discharge adapter connects to standard garden hose
- Easy-access handle for complete portability
- UL and CSA listed
- Not designed for continuous use
- Pumps Up To 3600 GPH @ 0'
- Reinforced, Corrosion-Resistant Thermoplastic Submersible Sump Pump
- Vertical Float Switch For Automatic Operation
- Top Suction Design Filters Debris and Minimizes Clogging
- Designed For Easy Installation Without Any Plumbing Changes
- Float Guard Protects Switch From Hang-Ups
- Epoxy-Coated Steel, High Performance 1/3 HP Motor
- 1-1/2" NPT Discharge and Reinforced Thermoplastic Base
- Designed For 11” Diameter Or Larger Sump Basins
- Approximate On Level @ 9” - Off Level @ 4”
Mount your Hi-Lift Jack to tube bumpers, bull bars, roll cages or roof racks!
- Adjustable for tubing 2"-3" in diameter
- Manufactured of 6061-T6 structural aluminum
- Stainless steel hardware
- No drilling required
To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 10' x 11'
- 10' x 12'
- 10' x 13'
- 10' x 14'
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)