- Pumps Up To 3200 GPH @ 0'
- Reinforced, Corrosion-Resistant Thermoplastic Pedestal Sump Pump
- Adjustable Vertical Float Switch Allows For Easy Changes In Operating Cycle To Fit Application
- Top Suction Design Filters Debris and Minimizes Clogging
- Designed for Easy Installation Without Any Plumbing Changes
- High Performance 1/3 HP Motor
- Corrosion Resistant Reinforced Thermoplastic Construction
- 1-1/2" NPT Discharge And Thermoplastic Base
- Will Replace Most Submersible Sumps Without Any Plumbing Changes
- Designed For 14” Diameter Or Larger Sump Basins
There's a lot of reasons why cast iron is used in stoves. Not only is it strong, it is an excellent conductor of heat. Cast iron grates support the logs you place in the fire and keep them stable. That way they don't roll around your stove or spread ash everywhere. US Stove cast iron grates are incredibly sturdy and a very easy item to replace.
Replacement Cast Iron Grate for stove model 1261.
- Width (in.): 7"
- Length (in.): 17 1/2"
- Height (in.): 2"
They HY-C Black Powder Coated Log Rack is a Shelter Brand tubular steel firewood storage rack that looks great in any setting! With the multiple different sizes you can find the perfect one to have outside by the fire pit or inside by the fireplace! This log rack has a heavy duty steel construction and a weatherproof black powder coated finish to resist chipping and corrosion.
- Weatherproof black powder coated paint finish resists chipping and corrosion
- Helps protect your firewood from rot, rodents, snakes, nesting wildlife, termites, and other insects
- Open-air design provides ventilation for seasoning firewood and for cleaner, safer burning
- Heavy Duty Construction
- Made in the USA!!
Specifications Manufacturer Number Size Length Width Height Weight SLRS Small 28 Inches 12 Inches 33 Inches 12 Pounds SLRM Medium 45 Inches 13 Inches 45 Inches 17 Pounds SLRL Large 87 Inches 13 Inches 45 Inches 22 Pounds SLRXL Extra Large 96 Inches 13 Inches 23 Inches 23 Pounds
Whether you operate a busy auto shop or a large family farm you almost certainly will need a bottle jack to help with your heavy lifting. Or maybe you're a do-it-yourselfer and want to keep one around your home garage for vehicle repairs. The Pro-Lift bottle jack is sure to be a constant workhorse for you. It weighs a mere 35 lbs but has a lift capacity of a whopping 30 tons! That is outstanding! Another great feature of a bottle jack is its ability to garnish more lift per stroke than a typical jack due to its increased leverage. The Pro-Lift bottle jack features a patented design and an adjustable saddle allowing you to set the ideal position for the lift. It is constructed of durable steel for added load security and peace of mind that when in use it won't budge. It features adjustable screws to reach the intended work height and the stress areas have been heat treated offering extended life of the jack. The Pro-Lift bottle jack also offers a convenient carrying handle and meets the latest ANSI/PALD standards.
- Steel lifting saddle engineered to hold load securely
- Extension screw adjusts to accommodate desired work height
- Built-in bypass system protects against ram over-travel
- Heat treated critical stress areas ensure long life performance
- Carrying handle for user convenience
- Designed to meet the latest ANSI/PALD Standards
- Idea for auto, truck service, farm and shop use
Supports chimney pipe and provides a positive connection between support box and chimney with a built-in-twist-lock. This DuraPlus component supports up to 40' of chimney pipe and provides a positive connection between the support box and chimney. When attaching DVL or DuraBlack to the support box, use an adapter. The Round Ceiling Support box features a sleek black finish to add pleasing aesthetics to the fully functional build. A trim collar is included with the support box to complete your installation.
DuraPlus is a triple-wall, all-fuel chimney for use with wood stoves, fireplaces, furnaces, boilers, stoves, ranges, water heaters, or other appliances fueled by wood, oil, coal, or gas.Learn More
- 12 V; max. flow rate is 350 Gallons Per Hour; 300 GPH at 10 ft. of discharge lift
- 3/4 in. chrome-plated bronze suction/discharge for easy connection to standard garden hose
- Removes water down to 1/8 in. of surface (when water suction attachment is connected)
- Portable and lightweight transfer pump you can take anywhere
- Connects to 12 Volt battery with alligator clamps, includes convenient on/off switch
- 6 ft. suction hose
- Water suction attachment
- Replacement parts kit
Performance Discharge Head Gallons/Hour 0' 350 10' 310 20' 250 30' 80
The "Original Power Tool" of the off-road market is now available to meet the ever-increasing demands of the UTV market with this specialized Hi-Lift® jack model. Sized perfectly for UTV operators... off-roaders, farmers, ranchers, search and rescue personnel, and general outdoorsmen.
- 36 in.
- Lightweight, weighing less than 30 lbs
- Special attachment: standard top clamp-clevis replaced with winch/clamp/spreader tool
To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 10' x 11'
- 10' x 12'
- 10' x 13'
- 10' x 14'
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)
Dee Zee Utility Bed Mats provide unlimited uses. With several convenient sizing options, you can protect your truck bed, workshop or trailer from scratches, dings, dents and spills.
Shifting cargo is a detriment to your truck’s appearance. Utility Bed Mats help prevent shifting cargo from damaging your vehicle and eliminate chasing down loose items strewn about the truck bed. Utilize in your shop as an anti-fatigue mat or protect the floor from damaging chemicals.
Rubber cleats on the reverse side facilitate water drainage and keep the Utility Bed Mat securely in place. Made in the USA with superior manufacturing, you can trust versatile Dee Zee Utility Bed Mats to last.
Each heavy-duty Dee Zee Utility Bed Mat is constructed from .375” (9.52mm) high-density rubber compound that is resistant to gas or oil spills. The tightly compressed rubber fibers are abrasion and tear resistant from your cargo. The Utility Bed Mat will not crack, rust or break in extreme temperatures. Resilient rubber compound material deflects harmful UV rays to decrease fading.
- Dee Zee Heavyweight Utility Bed Mat
- Universal Bed Mat For Unlimited Uses
- Helps Prevent Cargo From Shifting In Your Truck Bed
- Protects Shop Floor Or Flat Bed Trailers
- Anti-Fatigue Rubber Absorption For Work Areas
- Extra Thick .375" (9.52mm) Rubber Compound Construction
- Rubber Cleats Help Keep Mat In Place & Allow Water to Drain
- Highly Compressed Rubber Resists Abrasions & Tears
- Will Not Rust, Crack, Or Break - Even In Extreme Temperatures
- Resists Common Fuel & Oil Spills
- Rubber Material Deflects UV Rays To Reduce Fading
- Several Sizing Options For A Perfect Fit
- Utility Mats Can Be Trimmed To Size
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty