Photo Eyes, or Photo Beams, are a non-contact safety device that senses when anything is blocking its path, and is connected to the gate to prevent the gate from opening or closing when it senses an obstruction. Once the object is out of the path, it sends a message to the gate opener to continue its operation. Photo eyes are generally placed just outside the gate for normal pull-to-open applications, and they can be mounted on 4x4 posts or onto the gate posts. The beams can be tripped by almost anything, including cars, people, bikes, animals, or anything else that blocks the beam's field. These attractive photo eyes are a sleek addition to your driveway entrance, while providing safety and peace of mind to ensure your gate never closes when anything is blocking its path.Learn More
The Hi-Lift Jack Company offers the only all-cast jack manufactured in the world today. Our casting jack is manufactured from high yield and tensile strength iron castings, the same durable metal that we have used for over 100 years.
- All-Cast Construction
- 7000lb (3175.14kg) Tested Capacity
- 60" (152 cm)
- Lifts, Winches, Clamps, & More
- Most Durable Design
Dee Zee Tailgate Protector - Protects the top edge of your truck's bed. Made from high quality stainless steel. Polished to a high shine. Tailgate cap only
- Stainless Steel Tailgate Protector
- Polished Stainless Steel Finish For A Brilliant Shine
- Resists Scratches And Scuffs
- Protects The Top Edge Of The Tailgate
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
Starting off square and level is essential to a successful shed assembly and we recommend that you consider a base kit to self-square the shed and help level the site. Base kits are available for the majority of Arrow sheds. The base kit must be assembled with your selected floor finishing option before you start to build your shed. Use the flooring material that best suits your needs, such as wood, patio blocks, or gravel. The base kit may also be used as a form for pouring concrete.
- Made of durable hot-dipped electro-galvanized steel
- Keeps building and stored items off the ground
- Easy to install
- Includes all hardware
- Does not include floor all finishing materials (If finishing with wood flooring, use exterior-grade plywood, measured to base kit dimensions)
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 4' x 10'
- 8' x 6'
- 10' x 6'
For proper operation and efficient fuel consumption in wood and/or coal-fired furnaces, draft must remain constant. When it is, combustion is more complete, fuels are utilized and money is saved.
A barometric draft regulator maintains consistent draft by counteracting the negative forces caused by changes in temperature and barometric pressure, and the effects of wind. Fits 6" black stove pipe.Learn More
- Variable BTU’s - 8, 12, 14, 16, 24 and 28,000 BTU/HR
- Adjustable Heat Control - Hi, Med, Lo regulator; Operate one or two burners at a time
- Instant Heat - Piezo push-button ignitor (Model MH24TS)
- Safe - Heater shuts off automatically with loss of flame
- Ready To Use - Mounts directly to a 1-20 lb propane cylinder (not included)
- Maximum Heating Time / Hi - Up to 15 hours on 20 lb cylinder
- For outdoor use only
- Extra Low Profile
- Lifting range 3 1/2"-14"
- Pro-Lift hydraulic floor jacks meet or exceed ANSI/PALD requirements
- Patented bypass device protects against overpumping for safe operation
- Built-in safety valve provides overload protection
- Heavy duty steel construction provides long term durability
- Finished length: 17'
- Tensile strength: 14,200 lbs.
- Hooks included