- Pumps Up To 3200 GPH @ 0'
- Reinforced, Corrosion-Resistant Thermoplastic Pedestal Sump Pump
- Adjustable Vertical Float Switch Allows For Easy Changes In Operating Cycle To Fit Application
- Top Suction Design Filters Debris and Minimizes Clogging
- Designed for Easy Installation Without Any Plumbing Changes
- High Performance 1/3 HP Motor
- Corrosion Resistant Reinforced Thermoplastic Construction
- 1-1/2" NPT Discharge And Thermoplastic Base
- Will Replace Most Submersible Sumps Without Any Plumbing Changes
- Designed For 14” Diameter Or Larger Sump Basins
This Black and Silver Poly Tarp reflects sunlight (silver side) and blocks sunlight and UV rays (black side). Both sides are UVI treated. This 10 mil. Tarp is made of a heavy-duty plastic with a high density weave; 14 x 14 count per square inch with double stitched, heat sealed seams. There are rust-resistant grommets every 36" around the hem (finished sizes are 5" to 7" smaller than listed due to hem allowance).Learn More
- Chain and hook assemblies in Grade 70
- Binder chains are fitted with two grab hooks, one at each end of the chain
- Maximum Load: 6,600 lbs.
- Used for Towing, Logging and Load securement
- 5 1/2" to 19 1/2" Lifting Range
- Pro-Lift Hydraulic Garage Jacks meet or exceed ANSI / PALD Standards
- Heavy-duty reinforced steel construction provides long term durability
- Patented bypass system provides over-pumping protection
- Built-in safety valve provides overload protection
- Wide stance frame for better stability
- Twist gear release mechanism
- Swivel saddle and swivel rear casters provide easy positioning and safety
Climbing in and out of a pickup truck’s bed can not only be strenuous, but hazardous. Great Day’s new Side-Step provides an instant “leg up” to get you in and out quickly and safely. The TS300 attaches to the trailer hitch and can be left in place at all times—ready when you need it.
The Side-Step is constructed of aircraft aluminum and has a weight capacity of 300 lbs. It features a 3” x 6” step plate with gripping ridges to provide sure footing. The Side-Step telescopes from 44” in to only 34” when not in use---with the simple pull of a quick-clip pin, it can be re-extended and ready to go!
The Side-Step weighs only 9 lbs and ships by UPS.Learn More
Inner & Outer Tubes
Engineered for strength and durability with a tube overlap at extension of 3" for 10" travel jacks and 5" for 15" travel jacks.
Zinc chromate on the inner tube and black powder coat or royal zinc finish on the outer tube. Other finish options are available.
4" x 7 1/2" on 2,250 lb. Jacks, and 6" x 8" on 5,000 lb. jacks
- 2250 lb. load capacity
- 1 year warranty with SMV
- Side Wind Handle
- 14 7/8" Retacted - 29 7/8" Extended