The G1000 Series fireplace grates are a one piece cast curved basket style grate designed with 4 inch high removable legs. The heavy duty cast iron construction keeps logs where they belong so your fire burns neatly, safely and more efficiently and allows air to reach the logs from all angles.
- One piece cast iron curved basket style fireplace grate
- Designed to safely contain firewood
- 4 Inch high removable legs
- Black Finish
- Minimal assembly required
Specifications Manufacturer Number Front Width Back Width Depth Weight G1020-4 20.25 Inches 16 Inches 15.5 Inches 28 Inches G1024-4 24.25 Inches 20 Inches 15.5 Inches 33 Inches G1028-4 28.5 Inches 23.5 Inches 15.5 Inches 37 Inches
As an American Company, Hi-Lift® Jack Company wants to provide support for those service members that have served and made tremendous sacrifices for the freedom we enjoy on a daily basis. Hi-Lift® Jack Company will donate a portion of its proceeds for every Hi-Lift® Patriot Jack sold to Hope for the Warriors®.
- Length (in.): 51.2"
- Width (in.): 10.5"
- Height (in.): 5"
- Weight (lbs.): 32 lbs
For proper operation and efficient fuel consumption in wood and/or coal-fired furnaces, draft must remain constant. When it is, combustion is more complete, fuels are utilized and money is saved.
A barometric draft regulator maintains consistent draft by counteracting the negative forces caused by changes in temperature and barometric pressure, and the effects of wind. Fits 6" black stove pipe.Learn More
Starting off square and level is essential to a successful shed assembly and we recommend that you consider a base kit to self-square the shed and help level the site. Base kits are available for the majority of Arrow sheds. The base kit must be assembled with your selected floor finishing option before you start to build your shed. Use the flooring material that best suits your needs, such as wood, patio blocks, or gravel. The base kit may also be used as a form for pouring concrete.
- Made of durable hot-dipped electro-galvanized steel
- Keeps building and stored items off the ground
- Easy to install
- Includes all hardware
- Does not include floor all finishing materials (If finishing with wood flooring, use exterior-grade plywood, measured to base kit dimensions)
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 4' x 10'
- 8' x 6'
- 10' x 6'
- 120 Volt / 60 Hz, 12 Gallon Solvent Capacity
- High Flow Pump Circulates Solvent a 4 1/4 GPM
- On / Off Switch with Indicator Light
- Heavy Duty Welded Steel Construction
- Removable Parts Shelf with Indicator Light
- Heat Resistant Lid with Fusible Link Closes Automatically in Case of Fire
- 20 Gallon Tub with Steel Drain Plug
- Includes Heavy Duty Steel Stand with Storage Shelf
- Length - 30 Inches
- Wide - 21 1/4 Inches
- Height - 34 5/8 Inches
Now you can add the luxury and comfort of radiant heat to your home—even on a budget. WarmlyYours’ TempZone™ Easy Mats provide an affordable, easy-to-install way to add warmth to your tile or stone floors. The 3.0 feet rectangular mat operates at 120 volts to gently warm targeted areas of your floors at 15 watts per sq. ft. TempZone™ Easy Mats are UL Listed and include a 14 AWG cold lead. WarmlyYours backs all of our TempZone™ floor heating systems with a 25-year No Nonsense™ Warranty to ensure your comfort and satisfaction for years to come.
- Design Service - On Site room measurement service available and free overnight design service
- 24/7 Manufacturer installation support and lifetime technical support
- 7 day programmable schedule to provide comfort when you need it
- Easy to Install
- UL/cUL Certified, GFCI protected and installed in a million households
- 25 years No Nonsense Manufacturer Warranty which covers Parts and Labor
- Warms a master bath for less than 16 cents-per-day
- 1.87 Amps
- 3 Feet Wide
- Wire thickness of 1/8 inches
- 225 Watts
- 120 Volts
- Commonly Installed beneath tile and stone
**Remote Control is sold separately!Learn More
- Capacity: 20 Tons Maximum
- Height Movement : 10-3/8" (Minimum), 20-1/4" (Maximum)
- Ram: 20.12 In. Diameter, 6-1/2" Length
- Air Inlet Fitting: 1/4 inch NPT
- Weight: 36.6 lbs.
- Base Dimensions: 7-1/2" x 4-3/4"
- Air Hose 3/8" (O.D.) x 48" long w/ Crimped hose fittings
- Air Pressure: 120 - 200 psi