The Dyna-Glo Delux 40,000 BTU portable propane gas fired heater is a simple, yet effective, heating solution for areas just under 1,000 square feet. The sure-fire piezo ignition system coupled with our Easy-Connect regulator and hose assembly makes supplying and starting your heater effortless. Features adjustable heat angles to direct the heat where you need it most.
- Overheat Auto Shut-Off Protection
- Sure-Fire Piezo Ignition
- Adjustable Heat Angle
- 10' Regulator & Hose Assembly
- Sturdy, Rugged Construction
Specifications Heater Type Propane Forced Air Fuel Type Liquid Propane Gas Valve Output Settings 1 BTU Output (LOW-HIGH) 40,000 Ignition Type Piezo Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 940 Length (in.) 19.29 Width (in.) 8.27 Height (in.) 15.16 Weight (lbs.) 12.81 Operating Time Based on Tank Size 20 lb. Tank 40 lb. Tank 100 lb. Tank Operating Time (hrs) 11 hours 22 hours 54 hours
The Pleasant Hearth blower can improve heat circulation by up to 75%. Thermostatically controlled with automatic or manual operation. Designed and certified to only operate with Pleasant Hearth products.
- Easy Installation
- Automatic or Manual Operation
- Improves Heat Circulation
- Requires Electricity
Grow Lamp delivers 10,000 lumens of growing power for the best in year round indoor gardening. The professional grade powder coated steel case and aluminum reflector delivers light efficiently to your favorite plants. Installation is easy with prewired 6 ft. power cord and wire hangers.
- High output T5 lamps maximize light output with 75% less energy than incandescent bulbs
- Includes 6 ft. power cord and switch for ease of use
- 85% or higher visible spectrum aluminum reflector
- Uses 2 high output, high Lumen (5,000 each) lamps, included
- Includes hardware and hanging wires
- High quality electronic ballast
- UL listed, RoHS compliant fixture
- Fixture has 120-volt receptacle for daisy chain hookup
- Lamps are full spectrum 6500k, great for all seedlings, clones, and vegetative growth
- Extruded Aluminum housing for years of reliable service
Mount your Hi-Lift Jack to tube bumpers, bull bars, roll cages or roof racks!
- Adjustable for tubing 2"-3" in diameter
- Manufactured of 6061-T6 structural aluminum
- Stainless steel hardware
- No drilling required
- 3500 lbs of lifting power
- 5000 lbs breakaway power to easily release hitch ball
- Full 18” stroke
- Fast action – travels 10” in 30 seconds
- 12V powered operation
- Manual crank over-ride
- Hardened steel gears
- Dual lights for after dark operation
The "Original Power Tool" of the off-road market is now available to meet the ever-increasing demands of the UTV market with this specialized Hi-Lift® jack model. Sized perfectly for UTV operators... off-roaders, farmers, ranchers, search and rescue personnel, and general outdoorsmen.
- 36 in.
- Lightweight, weighing less than 30 lbs
- Special attachment: standard top clamp-clevis replaced with winch/clamp/spreader tool
To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
Fits Arrow Shed sizes:
- 8' x 8'
- 10' x 7'
- 10' x 8'
- 10' x 9'
- 10' x 10'
DOES NOT FIT THE HOMESTEAD 10' x 8'
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)
For proper operation and efficient fuel consumption in wood and/or coal-fired furnaces, draft must remain constant. When it is, combustion is more complete, fuels are utilized and money is saved.
A barometric draft regulator maintains consistent draft by counteracting the negative forces caused by changes in temperature and barometric pressure, and the effects of wind. Fits 6" black stove pipe.Learn More
- Pumps Up To 4200 GPH @ 0'
- Durable, Cast-Iron Submersible Sump Pump
- Vertical Float Switch For Automatic Operation
- Top Suction Design Filters Debris and Minimizes Clogging
- Designed For Easy Installation Without Any Plumbing Changes
- Epoxy-Coated Steel, High Performance 1/2 HP Motor
- 1-1/2" NPT Discharge and Durable Cast-Iron Base
- Float Guard Protects Switch From Hang-Ups
- Designed For 11” Diameter Or Larger Sump Basins
- Approximate On Level @ 9” - Off Level @ 4”