Starting off square and level is essential to a successful shed assembly and we recommend that you consider a base kit to self-square the shed and help level the site. Base kits are available for the majority of Arrow sheds. The base kit must be assembled with your selected floor finishing option before you start to build your shed. Use the flooring material that best suits your needs, such as wood, patio blocks, or gravel. The base kit may also be used as a form for pouring concrete.
- Made of durable hot-dipped electro-galvanized steel
- Keeps building and stored items off the ground
- Easy to install
- Includes all hardware
- Does not include floor all finishing materials (If finishing with wood flooring, use exterior-grade plywood, measured to base kit dimensions)
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 8' x 8'
- 10' x 8'
- 10' x 9'
As an American Company, Hi-Lift® Jack Company wants to provide support for those service members that have served and made tremendous sacrifices for the freedom we enjoy on a daily basis. Hi-Lift® Jack Company will donate a portion of its proceeds for every Hi-Lift® Patriot Jack sold to Hope for the Warriors®.
- Length (in.): 51.2"
- Width (in.): 10.5"
- Height (in.): 5"
- Weight (lbs.): 32 lbs
Access quick and quiet heat to your home or office setting with the NewAir AH-470 Flat Panel 1500W Micathermic Heater. This portable and slim micathermic electric heater from NewAir is a modern improvement to the traditional oil-filled radiator heater. It features the benefits of both convection and radiant heating for both comfort & convenience. This heater has many special features including but not limited to remote control operation, digital LED display, adjustable thermostat, 18 hour programmable timer, power cord storage and is also ETL listed for safety. When it comes to storing this unit away, there wont be any hassle. Due to its sleek and compact design, this unit will barely take up any space. Even when on display in your home or office, but not in use, you can easily hide away the power-cord to the front of the unit. With its simple, yet sleek design this micathermic heater from NewAir will fit nicely in any surroundings.
Smart & Portable Design- With a slim flat panel and versatile design, this black micathermic AH-470 portable heater is the perfect solution for creating a warmth atmosphere in any small to medium size rooms. With a heating area capacity of up to 150 sq ft, it really is ideal for a variety of spaces. its rolling casters makes it easy to move around from room to room. It also comes complete with a remote control, so you can even operate it from your bed, sofa or desk. Convenience & portability wrapped in one.
Programmable Timer & Safety Features- If you are looking for a heater that boosts safety, then we have the solution for you. With a safety trip over switch, this micathermic heater will automatically switch off if it accidentally tips over. It is also protected with an over-heat protection mechanism that switches it off automatically if it over-heats. If you want to heat up your room in advance, you can do so, as this heater has an 18 hour programmable timer. With its 120 volts it creates a comfortable warmth, while also allowing you to choose from two heat settings, high or low.
LED Display & Adjustable Thermostat- With a striking LED digital display, you can set the adjustable temperature to suit your personal preferences. This units temperature ranges from 41-97°F.
- Remote control operation/li>
- Flat panel design makes it ideal for small spaces
- Extremely portable and light weight with casters/li>
- Easy to store away with a storage location for the power cord
- LED digital display with timer & adjustable thermostat
Specifications Length (in.) 18.00" Width (in.) 9.75" Height (in.) 26.00" Product Weight 8.80 lbs Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Voltage 120 Volts Watts 1500 Watts Amps 12.5 amps Frequency 60 Hz Plug Type Standard 2-Prong Heating Capacity 5,120 BTUs Space Heater Type Micathermic Heating Method Convection Wall Mountable No Built-In Thermostat Yes Thermostat Type LED Timer Yes Time Length 0.5 to 18 Hours Remote Control Yes Carrying Handles No Certifications ETL
For proper operation and efficient fuel consumption in wood and/or coal-fired furnaces, draft must remain constant. When it is, combustion is more complete, fuels are utilized and money is saved.
A barometric draft regulator maintains consistent draft by counteracting the negative forces caused by changes in temperature and barometric pressure, and the effects of wind. Fits 6" black stove pipe.Learn More
Cast Iron 5⁄8” Solid Shaft, CW Rotation
- Type: 4-roller design
- Max Pressure: 150 PSI (10.5 bar)
- Max Recommended Temperature: 140°F (60°C)
- Port Size: 3⁄4” NPT (female)
- Mounting: Base Mounted: 5⁄16 -18 UNC-2B (2 holes)
- PTO: Use torque bar and chain
- Shaft: Size: 4900: 5⁄8” solid shaft 4901: 1⁄2” hollow shaft Rotation: CW (standard) (Shaft rotation is determined when looking at shaft end of pump)
- Max Flow: 9.2 GPM (35 LPM)
- Max Operating Speed: 26 00 RPM
- Weight: 5 lbs (11 kg)
The Pleasant Hearth blower can improve heat circulation by up to 75%. Thermostatically controlled with automatic or manual operation. Designed and certified to only operate with Pleasant Hearth products.
- Easy Installation
- Automatic or Manual Operation
- Improves Heat Circulation
- Requires Electricity
Designed for larger areas up to 400 square feet, the AP400W captures over 99% of particles as small as 0.3 microns in the air that passes through it. Once air is drawn into the air purifier, it goes through Luma Comfort’s comprehensive 5-step PureClean purification process.
- Coverage Area: Up to 400 square feet
- Purification Methods: HEPA filter, carbon pre-filter, UV light, TiO2 filter and VOC filter
Soothe cough and cold symptoms while adding moisture to dry environments with the Luma Comfort HCW10B Cool & Warm Mist Humidifier. Featuring both warm and cool mist functions, the HCW10B is a perfect household addition during cold and flu season. With both automatic humidity control and a digital LED display panel, the HCW10B is one of the most advanced humidifiers on the market today.
The HCW10B is nearly silent, making it the perfect humidifier for bedrooms, nurseries, living spaces and even offices and work areas. Featuring an easy to clean, removable antibacterial water tank, the Luma Comfort warm/cool mist humidifier can run for up to 40 hours on a single tank. A demineralization cartridge helps soften hard water to prevent scale buildup, and coupled with the low water level indicator, this results in nearly maintenance-free operation.
Additional features include a 12 hour timer, dual adjustable mist nozzles and a hidden easy-carry handle.
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 9.8” x 5.6” x 9.9”
- Weight: 5.1 lbs.
- Electrical: 110V-120V / 60 Hz / 105W
- Daily Output: 1.9 gallons
- Coverage Area: Up to 538 square feet
- Maximum Run Time: 40 hours
- Tank Size: 7.3 pints
- Mist Settings: 3
- Adjustable Timer: 1-12 Hours
- Noise Level (dB): Less than 40 dB
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Provides soothing warm and cool moisture for increased comfort, easier breathing & a better night’s sleep
- Helps relieve allergy, cold and flu symptoms
- Built-in hygrometer offers custom and automatic humidity control
- Modern design fits in with any decor
- Lasts up to 40 hours on a single tank fill
- Energy-efficient ultrasonic technology
- Whisper-quiet operation won’t disturb your environment
- Perfect for bedrooms, nurseries and other living spaces