- Chain Repair Lap Link
- For use in connecting low carbon chain of equal or lower working limits
- Can Be Closed By Using A Hammer Or Vise To Squeeze The Open Ends Together,
- Link must be closed before using
- Cold forged rolled steel
- Zinc plated
- Maximum Load Of The Lap Link Must Match That Of The Chain Being Repaired Or Joined
- 400 LB Maximum Load
- Bent steel construction, zinc plated finish
- Cold shuts are closed by driving the open end through the eye and peening the end using a hammer
- Designed for the temporary repair of low carbon chain and the attachment of fittings
- The maximum load of the cold shut must match that of the chain being repaired or joined
- Maximum load: 2,700 lbs.
- Designed for axles on wagons, carts, etc. and other DIY projects.
- This product can be drilled, cut, heated, shaped, etc.
- Corrosion-resistant zinc-plated.
- Made of steel.
- Size: 1/4" x 36"
Sold By The Foot
- 1/2-Inch diameter, by the foot
- Maximum load: 264-Pound
- Natural color, twisted manila
- UV resistant, low stretch, good abrasion resistance, holds knots firmly
- The strongest natural fiber rope, manila will not melt when it comes in contact with hot wires and has good abrasion resistance
- Must be stored dry, chemicals will cause deterioration of the rope
- This rope is used for truck lashing, construction, and farm applications
- 16 in x 21 in x 1 in
- Air Filter
- Case Qty: 12
- Must order in multiples of case quantity for shipping purposes.
- PVC, spiral polyester yarn reinforcement
- Spray hose for D.I.Y. home applications
- Size: 3/8" x 150'
- Sold by the Foot