- Grade 30, Zinc Plated Finish
- Cold Cap
- Bent Steel Construction
- Closed By Driving The Open End Through The Eye & Peening The End Using A Hammer
- Designed For The Temporary Repair Of Low Carbon Chain & The Attachment Of Fittings
- The Maximum Load Of The Cold Shut Must Match That Of The Chain Being Repaired Or Joined.
- For use in exterior and interior applications
- Sharp points bite into wood quickly and easily
- Holds up to 120 lbs.
- Made of Steel
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Size: 1/4" x 5"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
Sold By the Foot
- 140-Feet length
- Maximum load: 325-Pound
- Black color, solid braid polypropylene
- Soft and pliable, resistant to abrasion, has good retention, low stretch
- Can be stored wet or dry, resistant to oils, most chemicals, rot, and mildew