Sold By The Foot
- 1/2-Inch diameter, by the foot
- Maximum load: 639-Pound
- White color, twisted nylon
- Strong, has good knot retention, abrasion resistant, flexible, sliceable
- Strong, high-stretch rope that absorbs shock loads and stretches up to 40% before breaking
- Can be stored wet or dry, resistant to oils, most chemicals, rot, and mildew
- Used for marine, industry, farm, home and general use applications
- For use in exterior and interior applications
- Sharp points bite into wood quickly and easily
- Holds up to 120 lbs.
- Made of Steel
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Size: 1/4" x 5"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
- Grade 30, Zinc Plated Finish
- Cold Cap
- Bent Steel Construction
- Closed By Driving The Open End Through The Eye & Peening The End Using A Hammer
- Designed For The Temporary Repair Of Low Carbon Chain & The Attachment Of Fittings
- The Maximum Load Of The Cold Shut Must Match That Of The Chain Being Repaired Or Joined.
- Industrial design cam action mechanism insures quiet switch action.
- Patented built-in wire stripper for #14 and #12 wire to speed installation.
- Unbreakable top and bottom housing eliminates call-backs due to job site breakage.
- Patented built-in wire looper for pre-looping.
- Three way switches feature additional push-in common termination for feed-through tapping.
- Push-in terminals accept #14 solid wire only.
- Side wire terminals accept up to #10 solid or stranded wire.
- Tri-combo screws accept slotted-, Phillips, and Robertson-head tools for installations in both the U.S. and Canada.