- Grade 30, Zinc Plated Finish
- Cold Cap
- Bent Steel Construction
- Closed By Driving The Open End Through The Eye & Peening The End Using A Hammer
- Designed For The Temporary Repair Of Low Carbon Chain & The Attachment Of Fittings
- The Maximum Load Of The Cold Shut Must Match That Of The Chain Being Repaired Or Joined.
Sold By The Foot
- Double Loop Chain is widely popular for playground equipment, porch swings, boats, pet halters, cow chains and other general applications
- Chain is zinc plated and measures #1 by the foot
- The safe work load limit for this chain is 155 lbs.
- Do not exceed the working load limit
- Galvanized Malleable Pipe nipple
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Hydrostatic tested
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- Rated: 150 PSI
- For use with drinking water
- Size: 1/2" x 1-1/2"
- Light weight and non-conductive
- Non-corrosive and impact resistant
- High insulative value reduces sweating
- Smooth surface reduces mineral build-up on surface
- Schedule 40 PVC, for use with cold water irragation and sprinkler systems
- PVC pressure fittings conform to ASTM D-2466
- Size: 1"
- For use in exterior and interior applications
- Holds up to 80 lbs.
- Made of Steel
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Size: 1/4" x 4"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More