- 23,000 BTU Kerosene Heater
- Heats an area up to 1000 sq. feet
- Heats 20'x45' room
- Operates 12 hours on one filling
- 99.9% fuel efficient
- Requires no electricity to operate
- Automatic ignition shut off Shuts heater off if knocked over
- 9-12 hours of continuous output
- Siphon pump and batteries included
- Conveinient fuel gauge lets you monitor level
- Fuel Capacity: 1.9 gallons
- Pumps Up To 4200 GPH @ 0'
- Durable, Cast-Iron Submersible Sump Pump
- Vertical Float Switch For Automatic Operation
- Top Suction Design Filters Debris and Minimizes Clogging
- Designed For Easy Installation Without Any Plumbing Changes
- Epoxy-Coated Steel, High Performance 1/2 HP Motor
- 1-1/2" NPT Discharge and Durable Cast-Iron Base
- Float Guard Protects Switch From Hang-Ups
- Designed For 11” Diameter Or Larger Sump Basins
- Approximate On Level @ 9” - Off Level @ 4”
Replenish the needed moisture to the air with a console humidifier that restores and maintains healthful levels of humidity reduced by home heating. Also provides an ideal environment for home furnishings and electronics. 12 gallons of output per day. Humidifies 2500 square feet. Three moisture settings. Three speed operation, includes quieter nighttime setting. High-output evaporative wick. Easy-fill water bottle No messy white dust or spray. Helps prevent chapped lips, parched throat, and cracked skin Reduces static electricity to protect computers and electronics. Protects plants and furniture from harmful dry air. Removable Power Pack for safe easy cleaning. EZ-Roll casters - humidifier moves easily from room to room.Learn More
This contemporary console style espresso humidifier from our AIRCARE Decor Series is sure to compliment any decor. Our humidifiers work by adding invisible moisture to your environment by moving dry air through a saturated wick. Maintaining proper humidity levels between 30-50% in your home/office/workplace has been scientifically proven to help prevent the flu and allergies. Proper humidity hydrates your skin, alleviates dry eyes, scratchy throats and can reduce snoring. With a doctor's approval increased humidity can reduce asthma and allergy symptoms. It also protects fine furniture, musical instruments, collectibles and wood floors. Proper humidity makes you feel warmer allowing you to lower your thermostat setting which will save money.
3.5-gal. water capacity
2500 sq. ft. coverage (300 sq. ft. tight coverage)
Up to 12 gal. daily output
Digital touch screen controls and digital display
Adjustable humidistat and automatic shut-off
Water refill and check filter indicators
Casters for easy mobility
Easy-fill side pour refill
Built in the USA of domestic and imported parts
The Dyna-Glo 80,000 BTU portable propane convection heater is a powerful, durable solution for areas up to 2,000 square feet. Features a continuous variable BTU valve that allows for complete control from 50,000 - 80,000 BTUs to maximize fuel efficiency. An all aluminized steel construction makes for great durability while the auto safety shut-off keeps your projects safe. Equipped with 1-hand ignition and an included hose and regulator assembly, you're installed and ready to go in no time.
- Continuous Variable BTU Output
- Auto Safety Shutoff
- 10' Regulator & Hose Assembly (-01 Series is 15')
- 1 Hand Piezo Ignition
- Aluminized Steel Construction
-01 denotes a series certified for use in Canada
Specifications Heater Type Convection Fuel Type Liquid Propane Gas Valve Output Settings infinite BTU Output (LOW-HIGH) 50,000 TO 80,000 Ignition Type Piezo Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 2,000 Length (in.) 15.91 Width (in.) 15.91 Height (in.) 18.50 Weight( lbs.) 11 (-01 11.54)
Output & Runtimes Based on Setting and Tank Size Settings Output / Runtimes 20 lb. Tank 40 lb. Tank 100 lb. Tank Low BTU Output 15,000 15,000 15,000 Operating Time (hrs) 29 58 144 Medium BTU Output 20,000 20,000 20,000 Operating Time (hrs) 22 43 108 High BTU Output 25,000 25,000 25,000 Operating Time (hrs) 17 35 86
Starting off square and level is essential to a successful shed assembly and we recommend that you consider a base kit to self-square the shed and help level the site. Base kits are available for the majority of Arrow sheds. The base kit must be assembled with your selected floor finishing option before you start to build your shed. Use the flooring material that best suits your needs, such as wood, patio blocks, or gravel. The base kit may also be used as a form for pouring concrete.
- Made of durable hot-dipped electro-galvanized steel
- Keeps building and stored items off the ground
- Easy to install
- Includes all hardware
- Does not include floor all finishing materials (If finishing with wood flooring, use exterior-grade plywood, measured to base kit dimensions)
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 8' x 8'
- 10' x 8'
- 10' x 9'
The Saf-T-Grate has a self feeding design that keeps the wood and hot coals together, so your fire burns neatly, safely and more efficiently. The heavy duty cast iron deep bed construction keeps the logs where they belong and allows air to ready the logs from all angles and your fire to burn hotter. When you fireplace is not in operation, this grate is decorative, adding depth and detail to the empty space inside your fireplace.
- Heavy duty cast iron self-feeding fireplace grate.
- Saf-T-Grates are shipped knocked-down in a carton
- 2.5 inch high removable legs
- Black Finish
- Assembly required
Specifications Manufacturer Number Front Width Back Width Depth Weight GT-18 18 Inches 14 Inches 12 Inches 25 Pounds GT-22 22.5 Inches 18 Inches 16 Inches 33 Pounds GT-30 30 Inches 26 Inches 16 Inches 40 Pounds