- 23,000 BTU Kerosene Heater
- Heats an area up to 1000 sq. feet
- Heats 20'x45' room
- Operates 12 hours on one filling
- 99.9% fuel efficient
- Requires no electricity to operate
- Automatic ignition shut off Shuts heater off if knocked over
- 9-12 hours of continuous output
- Siphon pump and batteries included
- Conveinient fuel gauge lets you monitor level
- Fuel Capacity: 1.9 gallons
Regular Price: $119.99
Special Price: $109.99
- Pumps Up To 4200 GPH @ 0'
- Durable, Cast-Iron Submersible Sump Pump
- Vertical Float Switch For Automatic Operation
- Top Suction Design Filters Debris and Minimizes Clogging
- Designed For Easy Installation Without Any Plumbing Changes
- Epoxy-Coated Steel, High Performance 1/2 HP Motor
- 1-1/2" NPT Discharge and Durable Cast-Iron Base
- Float Guard Protects Switch From Hang-Ups
- Designed For 11” Diameter Or Larger Sump Basins
- Approximate On Level @ 9” - Off Level @ 4”
Innovative patent-pending ShelterLogic Firewood Seasoning Shed is designed to create burnable wood fast — twice as fast as open air drying. Seasons wood for indoor fireplaces, outdoor fire pits, chimineas, outdoor wood boilers and more.
A heavy-duty steel frame with ShelterLock stabilizers provides a strong, stable building. The translucent polyethylene ripstop fabric cover allows light in and retains heat to dry wood faster. The floor vapor barrier keeps excess ground moisture out and cross ventilation aids the drying process. This shed is sized to hold up to 1/2 cord of wood.
- Shed features zippered front door panels for easy stacking and access to wood
- Screened vents allow for increased airflow
- Cross ventilation wicks away moisture to assist the drying process
- Easy Slide cross rail system and Ratchet Tite tensioning provide solid cover anchoring to the frame
- Drying times are dependent on geography and seasons
- Shed includes ratchet tie-downs, auger anchors, bungee cords and instructions
- Creates dry, seasoned firewood 2X faster than open air drying
- Heavy-duty 34mm steel frame has Dupont premium powder-coat finish that resists chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- ShelterLock stabilizers strengthen and stabilize frame
- Translucent triple-layer 5.5-oz. polyethylene ripstop fabric cover allows light in and retains heat to dry wood faster
- Cover has heat-bonded seams and is 100% waterproof
- Cover is UV treated with added fade blockers, anti-aging and anti-fungal agents for long life
- Floor vapor barrier keeps out excess ground moisture
Reflective radiant heat with the warmth of the sun. That is the Mr. Heater Portable Radiant Heater in a nutshell. This Radiant 35,000 BTU portable Liquid Propane Heater requires no electricity and is whisper quiet. With factory installed features, like a tip-over safety switch and a thermoelectric safety valve, the only thing you need to make this heater the most useful tool you own is a 20lb propane tank. Just hook the tank up to the supplied 10ft hose and regulator, then enjoy the quiet warmth of the Heatstar MH35LP.
- 35,000 BTU per hour
- For use with propane gas
- Heats up to 800 sq. ft.
- No electricity required
- Tip-over switch safety shut off
- Operates on standard 20 lb. cylinder
- Fully assembled and ready to use
- Clean burning
- Quiet and odorless
- P.O.L. connection with 12 ft hose included
***NOTE: PROPANE TANK NOT INCLUDED***
Specifications BTU per Hour 35,000 Heating Area 800 sq. ft. Tank Capacity (min) 20 lb. Propane Cylinder Electricity Required No Weight 19.85 lbs. Model MH35LP Oversized No Length 20.50 in. Width 9.75 in. Safety Tip-Over Switch Yes Thermostat No Brand Mr. Heater Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Hose & Regulator Included Yes Fuel Type Propane Heat Type Radiant Ignition Piezo Indoor Safe No
Starting off square and level is essential to a successful shed assembly and we recommend that you consider a base kit to self-square the shed and help level the site. Base kits are available for the majority of Arrow sheds. The base kit must be assembled with your selected floor finishing option before you start to build your shed. Use the flooring material that best suits your needs, such as wood, patio blocks, or gravel. The base kit may also be used as a form for pouring concrete.
- Made of durable hot-dipped electro-galvanized steel
- Keeps building and stored items off the ground
- Easy to install
- Includes all hardware
- Does not include floor all finishing materials (If finishing with wood flooring, use exterior-grade plywood, measured to base kit dimensions)
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 8' x 8'
- 10' x 8'
- 10' x 9'
Dee Zee Tailgate Protector - Protects the top edge of your truck's tailgate. Made from heavy gauge Brite-Tread Aluminum. Black-Tread powder coat, provides a gloss black finish while it protects and prevents oxidation. Full style protector covers top edge and full inside of tailgate.
- Black Tread Full Tailgate Protector
- Non-Rusting Diamond Plate Aluminum
- Protective Gloss Black Powder Coat Finish
- Protects The Entire Inside Of The Tailgate
- Also Protects The Top Edge Of The Tailgate
- Fits Over Factory Plastic
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
Hard flooring surfaces can be cold underfoot any time of year, but especially when it turns cooler. Who wouldn’t enjoy the comfort of a WarmlyYours radiant floor heating system. WarmlyYours TempZone™ electric floor heating systems install easily under ceramic tile, natural stone, hardwood, wood and other popular floor coverings. TempZone™ consists of a heating cable secured onto a green mesh fabric, the heating cable is distributed in serpentine loops always staying 3” apart to deliver an even heat throughout the flooring area without leaving any cold spots the room.
- Design Service - On Site room measurement service available and free overnight design service
- 24/7 Manufacturer installation support and lifetime technical support
- 7 day programmable schedule to provide comfort when you need it
- Easy to Install
- UL/cUL Certified, GFCI protected and installed in a million households
- 25 years No Nonsense Manufacturer Warranty which covers Parts and Labor
- Warms a master bath for less than 16 cents-per-day
- 1.2 Amps
- 1.5 Feet Wide
- Wire thickness of 1/8 inches
- 135 Watts
- 120 Volts
- Commonly Installed beneath tile and stone