Replacement blower motor, 120 volts, 60 Hz, 1620 RPM, 300 Watts, 2.6 Amps. and 1/15 HP/ 8.75lbs. Replace part number 80496. For units: 1300, 1303, 1321, 1400, 1500, 1537, 1537G, 1557M, 6100, 6220, 30A, 22AF, 24A.
- 120 volts, 60 Hz, 1620 RPM, 300 Watts, 2.6 Amps. and 1/15 HP/ 8.75lbs.
- Replaces part number 80496
- Replaces part number 80230
- For units 1300, 1303, 1321, 1400, 1500, 1537, 1537G, 1557M, 6100, 6220, 30A, 22AF, 24A.
- Size of Outlet Hole: 8" W x 3.75" H
- 23,000 BTU Kerosene Heater
- Heats an area up to 1000 sq. feet
- Heats 20'x45' room
- Operates 12 hours on one filling
- 99.9% fuel efficient
- Requires no electricity to operate
- Automatic ignition shut off Shuts heater off if knocked over
- 9-12 hours of continuous output
- Siphon pump and batteries included
- Conveinient fuel gauge lets you monitor level
- Fuel Capacity: 1.9 gallons
- Features a realistic electric fireplace with a digital thermostat and brightness settings
- Remote included
- Energy saving all LED technology
- 1500 Watts/ 5200 BTUs per hour
- Supplemental heat for up to 1000 sq.ft.
- Comes fully-assembled and ready to heat
- Proprietary multi-step fine furniture finishing process sealed with a protective lacquer for rich color and durable surfaces
- Concealed furniture quality casters roll in any direction
- Uses 3 infrared quartz heating elements
- Uses standard 120V, 3 prong ground outlet
- Infrared heating elements lifetime is over 20K hours
- Green, clean, safe
- Dimensions: 20" W x 15" D x 22" H
- Finish: Premium Oak
The Dyna-Glo Delux 60,000 BTU portable propane gas fired heaters are a smart, efficient heating solution for areas up to 1,350 square feet. Continuous electronic ignition and our Easy-Connect regulator and hose assembly allow you to install and use your heater in no time. Continuously variable heat setting from 30,000 - 60,000 BTUs and adjustable heat angles ensure complete control of thermal comfort.
- Overheat Auto Shut-Off Protection
- Continuous Variable BTU Output
- Continuous Electronic Ignition
- Adjustable Heat Angle
- 10' Easy-Connect Regulator & Hose Assembly
- Sturdy, Rugged Construction
Specifications Heater Type Propane Forced Air Fuel Type Liquid Propane Gas Valve Out Settings Infinite BTU Output (LOW-HIGH) 30,000 to 60,000 Ignition Type Continuous Electronic Ignition Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 1,350 Length (in.) 19.29 Width (in.) 8.27 Height (in.) 15.16 Weight (lbs.) 14.10
Output & Runtimes Based on Setting and Tank Size Settings Output / Runtimes 20 lb. Tank 40 lb. Tank 100 lb. Tank Low BTU Output 30,000 30,000 30,000 Operating Time (hrs) 14 hrs 28 hrs 70 hrs Medium BTU Output 45,000 45,000 45,000 Operating Time (hrs) 8.5 17 42.5 High BTU Output 60,000 60,000 60,000 Operating Time (hrs) 7 14 35
Heavy-duty design built for the jobsite. The Mr. Heater Liquid Propane Forced Air Heater comes with a standard 10ft hose and regulator and all the safety you would expect of a Mr. Heater product. Equipped with factory installed high limit switches and thermoelectric safety valves, you can feel comfortable using these heaters on any jobsite. Just plug the heater into a 110v outlet, hook up the included hose and regulator to a 20lb propane tank or larger, and you are ready to take the chill out of any job.
- 85,000 BTU per hour
- For use with propane gas
- Heats approximately 2000 sq ft
- Runs up to 8 hrs on 20lb tank (low setting)
- High temperature limit switch
- Continuous ignition
- QBT Technology - 50% Quieter than a standard propane heater
- 10ft hose and regulator included
These Standard Duty Lockers have 22-gauge doors with vent holes and a die cast handle that secures the door in a closed position and accommodates a standard padlock. All compartments have 2 side hooks and a flat bottom.
- Dimensions: 15” W x 18” D x 66” H
- Welded steel construction
- Powder coat finish
- Shipped assembled (Handle requires some assembly)
Dyna-Glo's 10,000 BTU indoor kerosene heater offers a radiant heating solution that can target a specific zone. Creates directional "sun-like" radiant heat for an area up to 500 square feet for 13 hours on a single tank of fuel. The removable fuel tank allows for simple, spill-free refills while its small space design allows for great versatility. Includes a tip over shut-off system to ensure that you, your family and home are safe.
- Mechanical Tip Shut-Off Assembly
- Push Button Electric Ignition (Batteries Included)
- Removable Fuel Tank
- One Touch Extinguish System
- Easy-Lift Side Handles
Specifications Heater Type Radiant Fuel Type 1-K Kerosene BTU Output 10,000 Ignition Type Push Button Electric Tank Size (gal.) 1 Operating Time (hrs.) 11 to 14 Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 500 Length (in.) 11.9 Width (in.) 22.3 Height (in.) 19.3 Weight (lbs.) 25