The 1500 add on furnace is designed to use in conjunction with your existing HVAC ductwork and work seamlessly with your existing furnace. With twin 550 CFM blowers and up to 139,000btu’s it is designed to heat a home up to 2500 sq. ft. This unit is made with a firebrick lined plate steel firebox surrounded by brilliant red painted steel giving the unit an eye appealing look. Connection to your existing ductwork is easy with the two 8” diameter heat outlets. Available accessories include the Universal filter box Kit.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue, heat duct, return air duct)
- Twin 550 CFM blowers provide redundancy and large amounts of air flow
- 6" flue collar
- Overall efficiency: 65%
- Dual 8" diameter heat outlets
- Automatic bi-metal draft damper
- Firebrick lined to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Separate ash door with removable dump pan
- Extra heavy duty cast-iron doors, grates, and liners
- Removable/replaceable shaker grates (handle included)
- Firebox dimensions: width: 20", depth: 30 1/2", height: 19 1/2"
- Return air required
- Not approved for use in mobile or modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Capacities Amounts Fuel Wood/Coal Heating Capacity Up to 2,500 Sq. Ft. Coal Capacity 70 lbs. Log Length 26" BTUs Up to 139,000 Depth w/blower 48" Depth w/o blower 41.5" Width 24.25" Height 40.25" Weight 475 lbs.
This beautiful, traditional style media mantel is multifunctional and perfect for any home. The mantel features a serpentine shape with nickel hardware on both of the side cabinet doors. Each storage cabinet contains an adjustable glass shelf, making storage and organization easy. A full length center shelf allows for maximum media component storage... just sit back, and enjoy.
- Serpentine shape, traditional style media mantel with fluted pilasters
- Multi-function media cabinet with integrated wire management
- Full length top shelf for maximum electronic storage
- Doors and corners open as one piece for extra side shelf storage& access
- Both side cabinets feature two adjustable shelves, finished on five sides, and interior lighting
- Nickel door pulls
- Can be used with or without heat for all season enjoyment
- Product Dimensions: 54.0"w x 18.0"d x 35.3"h
- Carton Dimensions: 58.0"w x 22.0"d x 16.3"h
- Gross Weight: 134.2 lbs.
- Net Weight: 114.4 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 11.999
- Premium Cocoa Finish
- Interior Dimensions of side cabinets: 8.5"w x 15"d x 17.25" h
- Center Opening Dimensions: 42.75"w x 15"d x 7"h
- Product Dimensions: 23.7"w x 9.3"d x 20.0"h
- Carton Dimensions: 26.0"w x 13.8"d x 24.0"h
- Gross Weight: 28.0 lbs.
- Net Weight: 25.3 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 4.983
Pacer Pumps' T Series pumps are self-priming, solids handling centrifugal pumps that will pass a solid half the diameter of the suction port. These pumps are constructed with tough non-metallic corrosion and abrasion resistant materials for general service with water and salt water. Designed for performance, 'T' pumps provide fast, high suction lifts and high flow rates, ideal for de-watering and transferring out of sump, pit, tank, pond, river and aquamarine applications. Pressurized oil lubrication system protects silicon carbide shaft seal faces and the open impeller and double flush volute will help keep the pump free of settled solids.
- Pump constructed of corrosion resistant polyester with urethane coated impeller and volute
- Buna elastomers and wearplate
- Stainless steel fasteners and quick-release band clamp for easy clean out
- Available in 2" or 3" for maximum flows
- Self-priming with vertical suction lift to 25 ft.
- Rough service oil lubricated silicon carbide shaft seal
- Includes 2" or 3" zinc coated suction strainer
- 2" pump available with B&S 6.5 HP CP Series (Commercial Power) engine with 2 year warranty, 5.5 HP Honda GX Series OHV Commercial Series, or 5.5 HP Lombardini Diesel
- 3" pump available with either 8 HP B&S Intek Pro OHV Series or 8 HP Honda GX OHV Commercial Series
- Roll cage standard with 3" model, 2" furnished with convenient carry handle
Curve Port Size Engine Weight Model Q 2" 6.5 Vanguard 70# TE2QBB E6VC K Q 2" 5.5 LCT Diesel 135# TE2QBB E5DLC K T 3" 8.0 Vanguard 115# TE3TBB E8VC K T 3" 8.0 Honda GX 115# TE3TBB E8HC K
Made with strong Vinyl-Coated HDG Steel (hot dipped galvanized steel), this patio cover/carport is perfect as an awning at the front or back of your house or trailer home. Protect your entrance, patio area, or vehicle from inclement weather and baking sun. This patio cover/carport is designed to attach to your home and is easy to assemble since all parts are pre-cut and pre-drilled.
Model Number PC1020 Nominal Size 10' x 20' Storage Area 197 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 119" W x 238" D x 102" H Slab Size 123" W x 249" D
115-volt AC Super Duty Fuel System with manual leaded nozzle and MR 5-30 Mechanical Fuel Meter calibrated in gallons with 1 in. NPT outlet. Pump is UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards. Motor is UL Listed and CSA Certified.
- Unique strainer and poppet design allows for easy access and maintenance
- To use with diesel fuel (up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20), Gasoline (up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15), Kerosene
- MR 5-30 meter
- 12 ft. of hose
- Tank adapter
- Manual nozzle
Specifications Model M-3130-ML/MR 5-30-G8N Design Type Vane Voltage 115 or 230 Volts AC Fitting NPT Mechanical Connection 1 1/4 in. Inlet, 1 in. Outlet Flowrate Up to 30 GPM, Up to 114 LPM Accuracy ±2% of reading Nozzle Manual Reads Gallons Duty Cycle 30 minutes on / 30 minutes off Power Cord Sold Separately Hose 12 ft (3.7 m), 1 in. diameter Motor Protection Internal temperature-limiting device Suction Pipe Sold Separately Approvals U.L. Listed Motor to U.S. and Canadian Standards
Pleasant Hearth non-catalytic wood burning stoves provide will warm your heart and your home with highly efficient and effective indoor zone heating. This stove has been EPA certified with a 85% efficiency rating with emission at 3.6 grams/hr. Perfect for single-family use with little assembly required. All Pleasant Hearth wood burning stove feature a brick lined firebox, chrome handles, air wash system for cleaner air, front-loading solid cast iron door with large ceramic glass viewing area, and a 5 year limited warranty. Stoves operate best when fueled with seasoned cord firewood. Heating coverage area is up to 2,200 sq ft.
- High Efficiency EPA Approved Wood Burning Stove
- Heats up to 2,200 Sq. Ft.
- Average efficiency of 85%
- Heating capacity of up to 77,000 BTU/hr
- Rear heat shield
- Log capacity 20"
- Ceramic glass window
- Air wash system
- Brick lined firebox
- Connects to standard 6" chimney
- Ash overflow tray
- Heavy duty door hinges
- Ash clean out door
- Ash drawer
- Air draft control
- 5 Year Manufacturer warranty
- WA State Approved
Compact, tough. A hydraulic winch for industrial and commercial applications. The unique patented steel gearing system combined with a highly efficient and powerful hydraulic motor ensures maximum performance over the full load range. Complete with internal brake to ensure maximum control and load holding. Stainless steel roller fairleads and fittings are standard.
- 0.5 inch x 87 ft Steel Cable
- Heavy Duty Roller Fairlead
- 3/8 Hook
- Rugged High Torque Motor
- Patented Heavy Duty Gearing
- Integral, Automatic Failsafe Brake
- Spring Engaged Manual Freespool
- Stainless Steel fairlead & Fittings
- Rugged and compact for Long Life
Specifications Rated Line Pull 15,000 lbs (6804 kg) Max Line Pull 17,000 lbs ( 7711 kg) Motor Hydraulic Dis 80 mL/r Gearing 37:1 Drum Size (Dia x L) 3.5" x 8.8" L Cable (Dia x L) 0.5" x 87' L Mounting Pattern 10" x 4.5" Dimensions 20.9" x 8.1" x 9.7" Weight 143 lbs
NOTE: THIS IS A REFURBISHED UNIT.
Heavy duty traditional style. This is our multi-fuel stove, capable of burning wood pellets, corn, or wheat. Three modes of operation, 4 heat settings, 5 convection blower settings.
- Heats up to 2,000 sq. ft.
- 265 CFM circulation fan
- Large capacity ash drawer
- Large view door
- Built-in air wash
- Multi-Fuel grate
- AcuTron Control Board
- Auto Ignition
- stainless steel firebrick pattern
- shown with optional log set
Width: 24.5 in. Depth: 24.5 in. Height: 32.5 in. Weight: 263 lb. Fuel Capacity: 55 lb. hopper Burn Time: 10-40 hrs BTU/Hour: 10,500-42,000
Out of stock
The Eastwood 1800 is a high efficiency wood stove with a style and heating capacity that can serve a large range of applications. This pedestal model is EPA certified. Its large glass area provides a wonderful view of the fire.
- Model # : DB03161
- High-efficiency EPA certified stove
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) : 800 - 2,000
- Color : Metallic black
- Model : Pedestal
- Easy-to-access ash drawer
- Glass air-wash system
- Steel thickness (top) : 5/15"
- Optimum efficiency : 77%
- Emissions (grams/hour) : 3.5 g/h
- Baffle : High quality Vermiculite
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system improving gas combustion
- Recommended chimney diameter : 6"
- May qualify for some government incentives.
- Tested or/and listed as per applicable standards by : Intertek
Out of stock