The 1500 add on furnace is designed to use in conjunction with your existing HVAC ductwork and work seamlessly with your existing furnace. With twin 550 CFM blowers and up to 139,000btu’s it is designed to heat a home up to 2500 sq. ft. This unit is made with a firebrick lined plate steel firebox surrounded by brilliant red painted steel giving the unit an eye appealing look. Connection to your existing ductwork is easy with the two 8” diameter heat outlets. Available accessories include the Universal filter box Kit.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue, heat duct, return air duct)
- Twin 550 CFM blowers provide redundancy and large amounts of air flow
- 6" flue collar
- Overall efficiency: 65%
- Dual 8" diameter heat outlets
- Automatic bi-metal draft damper
- Firebrick lined to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Separate ash door with removable dump pan
- Extra heavy duty cast-iron doors, grates, and liners
- Removable/replaceable shaker grates (handle included)
- Firebox dimensions: width: 20", depth: 30 1/2", height: 19 1/2"
- Return air required
- Not approved for use in mobile or modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Capacities Amounts Fuel Wood/Coal Heating Capacity Up to 2,500 Sq. Ft. Coal Capacity 70 lbs. Log Length 26" BTUs Up to 139,000 Depth w/blower 48" Depth w/o blower 41.5" Width 24.25" Height 40.25" Weight 475 lbs.
The CW2900 is a high efficiency, EPA certified wood insert. With its standard blower and large fire viewing area, it will revive your old masonry fireplace and warm up the inside of your house.
- Model # : CB00006
- High-efficiency EPA certified stove
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) : 500 - 2,100
- Ultra-quiet crossflow blower with variable speed control included (CFM) : 120
- Color : Metallic black
- Glass air-wash system
- Optimum efficiency : 77,2%
- Emissions (grams/hour) : 3.89 g/h
- Baffle : High quality Vermiculite
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system improving gas combustion
- Recommended chimney diameter : 6"
- May qualify for some government incentives.
- Tested or/and listed as per applicable standards by : Intertek
- The 32" x 50" faceplate kit is included on this model
This multi-purpose storage building with tremendous storage space and huge door openings is large enough to store a small car or boat, or to create an ideal workshop or small warehouse. Frame, wall and roof parts are made from hot-dipped, electro-galvanized steel, and all painted parts have a double baked-on enamel paint finish that will keep your building serviceable and attractive for years.
Model Number CHD1015 Nominal Size 10' x 15' Storage Area 148.6 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 118 1/4" W x 181" D x 91 1/4" H Wall Height 73 3/4" Door Opening 98 1/4" W x 72 3/4" H Foundation Size 122 1/4" W x 185" D
Floor kit sold separately.Learn More
This beautiful, traditional style media mantel is multifunctional and perfect for any home. The mantel features a serpentine shape with nickel hardware on both of the side cabinet doors. Each storage cabinet contains an adjustable glass shelf, making storage and organization easy. A full length center shelf allows for maximum media component storage... just sit back, and enjoy.
- Serpentine shape, traditional style media mantel with fluted pilasters
- Multi-function media cabinet with integrated wire management
- Full length top shelf for maximum electronic storage
- Doors and corners open as one piece for extra side shelf storage& access
- Both side cabinets feature two adjustable shelves, finished on five sides, and interior lighting
- Nickel door pulls
- Can be used with or without heat for all season enjoyment
- Product Dimensions: 54.0"w x 18.0"d x 35.3"h
- Carton Dimensions: 58.0"w x 22.0"d x 16.3"h
- Gross Weight: 134.2 lbs.
- Net Weight: 114.4 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 11.999
- Premium Cocoa Finish
- Interior Dimensions of side cabinets: 8.5"w x 15"d x 17.25" h
- Center Opening Dimensions: 42.75"w x 15"d x 7"h
Insert Sold Separately! Mfg # 26EF031GRPLearn More
The Margate media mantel combines traditional style with modern convenience. The multi-function media cabinet in Caramel Oak features integrated wire management that provides the perfect space for your media components while keeping cords neatly organized. Decorative mission style doors conceal the ample side cabinet storage perfect for CDs and DVDs. Authentic multi-colored slate accents add to the mantel's unique beauty, topping off its ideal blend of form meets function.
- Real multi-colored decorative Slate accents
- Decorative mission style doors with brass door pulls
- Designed to hold up to approximately a 62" television
- Fine furniture grade construction - solid hardwood blocks with metal on metal connections
- Integrated wire management
- Sturdy construction
- Full length open center shelf for electronic media components
- Left and right side storage cabinets
- Adjustable wood shelves
- Easy to assemble with just a Phillips head screwdriver
- Product Dimensions: 55.0"w x 18.0"d x 34.5"h
- Carton Dimensions: 59.0"w x 22.0"d x 12.3"h
- Gross Weight: 126.5 lbs.
- Net Weight: 111.1 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 9.202
- Premium Oak Finish
Insert Sold Separately! Mfg # 26EF031GRPLearn More
Pleasant Hearth non-catalytic wood burning stoves provide will warm your heart and your home with highly efficient and effective indoor zone heating. This stove has been EPA certified with a 85% efficiency rating with emission at 3.6 grams/hr. Perfect for single-family use with little assembly required. All Pleasant Hearth wood burning stove feature a brick lined firebox, chrome handles, air wash system for cleaner air, front-loading solid cast iron door with large ceramic glass viewing area, and a 5 year limited warranty. Stoves operate best when fueled with seasoned cord firewood. Heating coverage area is up to 2,200 sq ft.
- High Efficiency EPA Approved Wood Burning Stove
- Heats up to 2,200 Sq. Ft.
- Average efficiency of 85%
- Heating capacity of up to 77,000 BTU/hr
- Rear heat shield
- Log capacity 20"
- Ceramic glass window
- Air wash system
- Brick lined firebox
- Connects to standard 6" chimney
- Ash overflow tray
- Heavy duty door hinges
- Ash clean out door
- Ash drawer
- Air draft control
- 5 Year Manufacturer warranty
- WA State Approved
The patented Septic System Saver® technology is a new low cost alternative to septic system replacement. It is also the best preventative maintenance tool available. It is easily installed in an hour or less using simple hand tools. The Septic System Saver® will eliminate foul odor and pooling liquid in the drainfield area, prevent backflow, back ups, and high water levels in the septic tank. It will fix sluggish drains, gurgling pipes and slow flushing toilets.
- Works on drainfields, drywell/seepage pits, mounds, sand filters, chambers, and cesspools
- Treatment capacity - 8 people Max.
- 6' power cord
- 20' air line
- 150 watts of power (1.3 amp, $7 - $10 per month to operate)
- 4 Meters of Bio-Brush™
- Quiet operation - 39 dB
Compact, tough. A hydraulic winch for industrial and commercial applications. The unique patented steel gearing system combined with a highly efficient and powerful hydraulic motor ensures maximum performance over the full load range. Complete with internal brake to ensure maximum control and load holding. Stainless steel roller fairleads and fittings are standard.
- 0.5 inch x 87 ft Steel Cable
- Heavy Duty Roller Fairlead
- 3/8 Hook
- Rugged High Torque Motor
- Patented Heavy Duty Gearing
- Integral, Automatic Failsafe Brake
- Spring Engaged Manual Freespool
- Stainless Steel fairlead & Fittings
- Rugged and compact for Long Life
Specifications Rated Line Pull 15,000 lbs (6804 kg) Max Line Pull 17,000 lbs ( 7711 kg) Motor Hydraulic Dis 80 mL/r Gearing 37:1 Drum Size (Dia x L) 3.5" x 8.8" L Cable (Dia x L) 0.5" x 87' L Mounting Pattern 10" x 4.5" Dimensions 20.9" x 8.1" x 9.7" Weight 143 lbs
115-volt AC Super Duty Fuel System without hose and nozzle. MR 5-30 Mechanical Fuel Meter is calibrated in gallons with 1 in. NPT outlet. Pump is UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards. Motor is UL Listed and CSA Certified.
- Unique strainer and poppet design allows for easy access and maintenance
- To use with diesel fuel (up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20), Gasoline (up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15), Kerosene
- MR 5-30 Meter
- Tank Adapter
Specifications Model M-3130-PO / MR 5-30-G8N Design Type Vane Voltage 115 or 2330 Volts AC Fitting NPT Mechanical Connection 1 1/4 in. Inlet, 1 in. Outlet Flowrate Up to 30 GPM, Up to 114 LPM Accuracy ±2% of reading Nozzle Pump Only Reads Gallons Duty Cycle 30 minutes on / 30 minutes off Power Cord Sold Separately Motor Protection Internal temperature-limiting device Suction Pipe Sold Separately Approvals U.L. Listed Motor to U.S. and Canadian Standards, CE
The Norseman 1500 Warm Air Add-on Furnace works as a primary or supplementary source of heat for your entire home or workshop area. Conserve dollars spent on conventional heating methods using this solid fuel efficient wood/coal furnace. This indoor wood or coal furnace comfortably heats most small to medium homes with an output of 30,000 to 90,000 BTU's. In the event of a power failure, the Norseman will continue to provide heat on a low setting. Norseman furnaces are designed for indoor installation only.
- Adjustable bi-metal thermostat provides automatic controlled combustion for even heating
- Heavy duty 7 gauge steel firebox for years of service
- Single 480 CFM blower provides efficient air flow through existing duct work
- Large firebox holds enough fuel for several hours of heating per load
- Large 12 in. x 12 in. x 7 in. feed door for easy loading
- Accepts logs up to 18 in. in length or 100 lbs. of bituminous coal
- Protective smoke curtain prevents smoke from escaping furnace
- Adjustable, cast iron spin draft for additional burn control
- Convenient ash door and large full-length ash tray for easy clean out and disposal
- Includes heavy duty cast iron push-pull grate to ensure complete combustion
- Two raised and tapered heat outlets provide easy connection for 8 in. heat ducts
- Safety tested to UL 391
- BTU rating: 90,000
Specs Heating Capability (sq. ft.) 1,500 BTU Output 90,000 Blower Included Yes Blower(CFM) 480 Thermostat Included No Igniter No Door Opening 12 in. x 12 in. x 7 Firebox Size W x D (in.) 20 x 37 Product Height (in.) 40 Product Width (in.) 21.5