Imagine sitting in the living room with your family or a loved one on a cold winter night. You have your favorite movie on and are enjoying the night. Well, imagine how much more cozy it would be with a high efficiency fireplace insert! You can enjoy the warmth of a fire indoors with this amazing piece of equipment. There is something special about the warmth from a natural fire. This product will make your living room more aesthetically pleasing too. In addition, not only will it be nice and warm in your living room, but you will save money in the long run! Heating bills during the cold winter months can be expensive and the high efficiency fireplace insert will save you a bundle. Just toss a few pieces of wood inside, and feel the heat. So get yourself a high efficiency fireplace insert today and warm up your life.
Product features are as follows:
- Model # : CB00006
- High-efficiency EPA certified stove
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) : 500 - 2,100
- Ultra-quiet crossflow blower with variable speed control included (CFM) : 120
- Color : Metallic black
- Glass air-wash system
- Optimum efficiency : 77,2%
- Emissions (grams/hour) : 3.89 g/h
- Baffle : High quality Vermiculite
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system improving gas combustion
- Recommended chimney diameter : 6"
- May qualify for some government incentives.
- Tested or/and listed as per applicable standards by : Intertek
- The 32" x 50" faceplate kit is included on this model
Pacer Pumps' S Series Self-Priming Centrifugal pumps are lightweight, chemically resistant pumps for general service on water, salt water, waste water, mild acids and bases. They feature non-metallic solution contact or stainless steel internal fasteners; Viton®, ethylene propylene or Buna O-rings and gasket with stainless steel external fasteners. The pumps are molded of tough, glass-reinforced polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Polyester models are available with or without lined volute for abrasion resistance.
All pumps include a built-in check valve, feature easy servicing and during pumping, a self-cleaning double volute keeps pump free of settled solids.
- Choice of materials: pump constructed of: polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Suitable elastomers, and stainless steel or non-metallic fasteners for resistance to chemical attack
- Choice of drives: electric motor, gasoline driven, hydraulic or pneumatic driven
- Close-coupled, long-coupled or pedestal mounted
- Built-in check valve
- Flow rates: to 280 U.S. GPM or 120 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (to 883 LPM or 25.4m TDH @ 50 Hz)
- Suction lift to 25 ft. (7.6m) vertical
- 1 1/2", 2" or 3" ports, NPT, BSP available in polyester only
SINGLE PHASE, 115/230 VOLT, TEFC Curve Port Size Req'd HP RPM Max. Spec. Gravity Model A 1 1/2" 1/2 1750 1 SE1-1/2AL G.5C C 2" 1 1750 1 SE2CL G1.0C E 2" 2 3450 1.17 SE2EL C2.0C H 2" 3 3450 1 SE2HL C3.0C J 2" 5 3450 1 SE2JL C5.0C (230V) L 3" 5 3450 1 SE3LL C5.0C (230V)
The US Stove model VG5770 is the easier pellet stove to use. It has a fully automatic ignition and easily accessible top-mounted controls. It comes with a remote control and has digital control panels that clearly display vital information like the temperature read out. The 600 pound hopper extends burn time while simultaneously reducing the time spent refueling the stove. This simple, but oh so helpful, design makes the BG5770 pellet stove easy to use. In addition to being easy to use, this heater is easy to install. Most of the content used to manufacture the pellets comes from waste from the timber industry. This makes the heater affordable, easy to use, easy to install, and green! What’s not to love about the stove? It saves you money by keeping your house warm and saves the planet with its renewable fuel, this is truly an ideal 21st Century heater. Order your VG5770 pellet stove today!
- Remote Control Included
- Up to 48,000 BTU
- Heats up to 2,200 Sq. Ft.
- LED Display with thermostat
- Blower included
- 3" exhaust
- 60 Lb. Hopper Capacity
- Air washed glass keeps the window clean and fire viewable
- Slim design is perfect for tighter areas
- Same heating abilities as larger more expensive models
Compact, tough. A hydraulic winch for industrial and commercial applications. The unique patented steel gearing system combined with a highly efficient and powerful hydraulic motor ensures maximum performance over the full load range. Complete with internal brake to ensure maximum control and load holding. Stainless steel roller fairleads and fittings are standard.
- 0.5 inch x 87 ft Steel Cable
- Heavy Duty Roller Fairlead
- 3/8 Hook
- Rugged High Torque Motor
- Patented Heavy Duty Gearing
- Integral, Automatic Failsafe Brake
- Spring Engaged Manual Freespool
- Stainless Steel fairlead & Fittings
- Rugged and compact for Long Life
Specifications Rated Line Pull 15,000 lbs (6804 kg) Max Line Pull 17,000 lbs ( 7711 kg) Motor Hydraulic Dis 80 mL/r Gearing 37:1 Drum Size (Dia x L) 3.5" x 8.8" L Cable (Dia x L) 0.5" x 87' L Mounting Pattern 10" x 4.5" Dimensions 20.9" x 8.1" x 9.7" Weight 143 lbs
- Honda GCV160 powered sprayer is great for remote projects without electricity
- Perfect for projects around home and farms: fence, house, barn and shop
- Diaphragm pump is solid construction with brass fittings and long-life cartridge valves
- Professional spray gun sprays architectural coatings and is capable of spraying two guns at the same time
- Quadraflow tip sprays precise pattern with less clogging and overspray
- Maintenance is quick and easy
- Compatible for 2 guns
- 0.44 GPM Honda GCV60 Gas Powered
- Airless Sprayer with Quadraflow Spray Gun - PS330G
- (1) Spray Gun with 0.19-in Tip
- 50-ft High Pressure Airless Hose
- Whip Hose
Traditional style 39EB500 Series insert with realistic resin logs and ember bed has SpectraFire blue flame effect brightness settings or traditional flame effect options without venting or gas lines. Dual voltage technology allows this unit to be used for 120 or 240 volt applications and the electronics have a memory and can be wired to a switch. A patented front access system allows for easy component maintenance, the panel simply unlocks and flips down to expose all components for complete front serviceability.
- Operable swing doors with sliding mesh screen
- Dual Voltage: 110v or 240v
- Spectra Fire Flame Effect: Blue and Red highlight colors added into the Flame Effect with 5 Flame Brightness settings,a Traditional Flame effect setting, and/or log set illumination with no flames
- 5000 BTU's = 14.7¢ per hr, 9500 BTU's = 28¢ per hr
- Electronics have a memory: Can be wired to a light switch. When power is re-supplied, unit will return to the last setting selected, including "Heater on".
- Includes Multi-Function Slim-Line Remote
- Can be operated with manual controls, located inside the unit
- Brick-Look Detail Interior
- Traditional Log-Set with 2 levels of undulating Ember Bed
- 3-Stage Down Lights: On, Off, or Shadow EffectTotal Surround Flange - Both Swing Doors and Fixed Panel allow for flush mounting to drywall or other home finishes
- Integrated junction box for hardwire installations
- Product Dimensions: 38.9"w x 15.6"d x 32.4"h
- Carton Dimensions: 43.0"w x 20.0"d x 37.2"h
- Gross Weight: 113.3 lbs.
- Net Weight: 98.1 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 18.514
This stylish, contemporary media mantel features a high gloss black finish, partitioned storage compartment for electronic components, smoked tempered glass doors, and stainless steel legs that all surround a 26" Classic Flame Electric Fireplace Insert that with a realistic flame effect that can be used with or without heat to enjoy a rolling fire any time of the year.
- Side cabinets with smoked, tempered glass doors
- Open storage for electronic components
- Brushed stainless steel legs
- Integrated wire management
- Partioned, open storage for electronic components
- Easy to assemble with just a Phillips head screwdriver
- Fine furniture quality construction and finish
- Left and right side storage cabinets (20.875" w x 15.75" d x 19.25" h)
- Product Dimensions: 72.0"w x 20.0"d x 32.3"h
- Carton Dimensions: 76.0"w x 24.0"d x 7.5"h
- Gross Weight: 191.4 lbs.
- Net Weight: 169.4 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 7.917
- Solid Black Finish
Insert not included! Insert pictured is mfg # 26EF031GRALearn More
This magnificent piece is perfect to warm up any room in the house. This wall mantel features decorative frame and panel face and side details around the mantel, fluted pilasters and reverse breakfront design. The sturdy box base adds to the beauty of this wall mantel. An arched, engineered slate surround embraces a 28” electric fireplace insert with flame effect that can be operated with or without heat, providing the ambiance of a gentle rolling fire all year long.
- Reverse breakfront design
- Fluted pilasters
- Traditional design
- Sturdy box base
- Arched, engineered slate surround
- Easy to assemble with just a Phillips head screwdriver
- Fine furniture grade construction - solid hardwood blocks with metal on metal connections
- Holds up to a 50" TV
- Product Dimensions: 50.0"w x 19.0"d x 43.0"h
- Carton Dimensions: 53.5"w x 22.5"d x 34.5"h
- Gross Weight: 154.7 lbs.
- Net Weight: 135.7 lbs.
- UPC Code: 611768073238
- Cu Ft: 24.033
- Premium Cocoa Finish
Insert Sold Separately! Mfg # 28II300GRALearn More
The Dakota Deluxe home theater electric fireplace is the best of both worlds, offering classic design and abundant storage options. The dual-zone open center shelf provides plenty of space and convenient organization of your media components. Tempered glass windowpane doors open to reveal adjustable shelves and side cabinet storage for additional media.
- Multi-function media cabinet with integrated wire management
- Open center shelf with a divided compartment is perfect for media component storage
- Side cabinet storage with adjustable shelves
- Tempered glass windowpane doors with adjustable hinges
- Antique brass hardware
- Sturdy box base
- Product Dimensions: 60.0"w x 19.0"d x 32.5"h
- Carton Dimensions: 63.0"w x 24.5"d x 16.3"h
- Gross Weight: 174.2 lbs.
- Net Weight: 113.5 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 14.515
- Caramel Oak Finish
- Interior dimensions of side cabinets: 12.5”w x 18.75”d x18.75”h
- Open center shelf: 28.5”w x 18.75”d x 7”h
Insert Sold Separately! Mfg # 26EF031GRPLearn More
The patented Septic System Saver® technology is a new low cost alternative to septic system replacement. It is also the best preventative maintenance tool available. It is easily installed in an hour or less using simple hand tools. The Septic System Saver® will eliminate foul odor and pooling liquid in the drainfield area, prevent backflow, back ups, and high water levels in the septic tank. It will fix sluggish drains, gurgling pipes and slow flushing toilets.
- Works on drainfields, drywell/seepage pits, mounds, sand filters, chambers, and cesspools
- Treatment capacity - 8 people Max.
- 6' power cord
- 20' air line
- 150 watts of power (1.3 amp, $7 - $10 per month to operate)
- 4 Meters of Bio-Brush™
- Quiet operation - 39 dB