- 3 Selectable Wattages
- Automatic Thermostat Control
- Fan-Forced Circulation
- Adjustable Angles for
- Horizontal and Vertical Air Flow
- Safety Overheat Protection System
- Heavy Gauge Steel Body
- Removable Front Grille Assembly for Cleaning
- Hard-Wired 240V Connection
- Power and Caution Indicator Lights
- Conforms to OSHA and NEC
- 208 for NYC
- UL Approved for Sale in the US
- Heats up to 1000 sq. ft.
- Square feet heating area varies depending on a variety of factors such as: insulation, number of windows and doors, exposure to the Sun.
Specifications Watts 5000/4000/3000 Watts BTUs 17065 BTUs Amp 20.9 Amps Hz 60 Hz Volts A.C. 240 Volts A.C. Dimensions 10.75" L x 14.0" W x 12.75" H
The Most Popular Portable Propane Heater in North America. This patented radiant 4,000-18,000 BTU Liquid Propane heater connects directly to two 1 lb. cylinders and is the perfect solution for heating enclosed spaces like cabins up to 400 sq. ft. An integrated fan increases the heating capacity of this unit, blending radiant and convection style heat to give you the best of both worlds. Two swivel regulators give you the ability to adapt usage from disposable cylinders to a remote gas supply with the purchase of a single hose and filter. To light the unit, simply push and rotate the knob. The built in Piezo sparking mechanism will take care of the rest. With the Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS) and accidental tip-over safety shut-off, you can be sure that you will enjoy years of comfortable indoor safe heat.
- 4,000, 9,000, or 18,000 BTU per hour
- For use with propane gas
- Heats up to 400 sq. ft.
- Single control start knob
- Hi-Med-Low heat settings
- Swivel regulators
- Automatic low oxygen shut-off system (ODS)
- Accidental tip-over safety shut-off
- Connects to two 1 lb. cylinders
- Connects to a 20 lb. cylinder with optional hose
- Fan operates on 4 - D batteries or AC adapter, both sold separately
- Emergency Heat
- Job Sites/Construction Trailers
- Storage Buildings
- Tailgate Parties/Sporting Events
- Hunting Blinds/Ice Fishing Shanties
****NOT FOR SALE IN MASSACHUSETTS OR CANADA****
Specifications BTU Per Hour 4,000 / 9,000 / 18,000 Heating Area 400 sq. ft. Tank Capacity (min) 2 x 1 lb. Propane Cylinder Electricity Required No Weight 17.10 lbs. Model MH18B Length 19.00 in. Width 12.00 in. Safety Tip-Over Switch Yes Thermostat No Brand Mr. Heater Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS) Yes Manufacturer Warranty 1 Year Limited Hose & Regulator Included Sold Separately Fuel Type Propane Heat Type Radiant High Limit Safety Shut-off (HLS) No Ignition Piezo Indoor Safe Yes
- Pumps Up To 4200 GPH @ 0'
- Durable, Cast-Iron Submersible Sump Pump
- Vertical Float Switch For Automatic Operation
- Top Suction Design Filters Debris and Minimizes Clogging
- Designed For Easy Installation Without Any Plumbing Changes
- Epoxy-Coated Steel, High Performance 1/2 HP Motor
- 1-1/2" NPT Discharge and Durable Cast-Iron Base
- Float Guard Protects Switch From Hang-Ups
- Designed For 11” Diameter Or Larger Sump Basins
- Approximate On Level @ 9” - Off Level @ 4”
The Sampson grate has a self-feeding design that keeps the wood and hot coals together, so your fire burns neatly, safely and more efficienty. The heavy-duty cast iron deep-bed constructions keeps the logs where they belong and allows air to reach the logs from all angels and your fire to burn hotter. When your fireplace is not in operation, this grate is decorative, adding depth and detail to the empty space inside your fireplace.
- Heavy-duty cast iron self-feeding fireplace grate
- Sampson grates are shipped knocked-down in a carton - Assembly is required
- 2.5 inch high removable legs
- Black finish
Specifications Manufacturer Number Front Width Back Width Depth Weight G500-20 20 Inches 16 Inches 16 Inches 24 Pounds G500-24 24 Inches 20 Inches 16 Inches 29 Pounds G500-28 28 Inches 24 Inches 16 Inches 37 Pounds G500-32 32 Inches 28 Inches 16 Inches 40 Pounds G500-36 36 Inches 32 Inches 16 Inches 44 Pounds
Starting off square and level is essential to a successful shed assembly and we recommend that you consider a base kit to self-square the shed and help level the site. Base kits are available for the majority of Arrow sheds. The base kit must be assembled with your selected floor finishing option before you start to build your shed. Use the flooring material that best suits your needs, such as wood, patio blocks, or gravel. The base kit may also be used as a form for pouring concrete.
- Made of durable hot-dipped electro-galvanized steel
- Keeps building and stored items off the ground
- Easy to install
- Includes all hardware
- Does not include floor all finishing materials (If finishing with wood flooring, use exterior-grade plywood, measured to base kit dimensions)
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 8' x 8'
- 10' x 8'
- 10' x 9'
- Provides directional airflow to limited access areas
- 900 CFM
- 2-speed 120V enclosed motor
- For outdoor use with GFCI outlet (not included)
- Heavy duty yellow coated steel construction
- OHSA compliant powder-coated grille
- 6' power cord
** Fan only, hose not included.Learn More
The Pacer Pumps 1-1/2" Diameter Hose Kit with Quick-Connect Couplers P-58-0202 will have your water pump working more efficiently in no time at all. The Hose Kit with Quick-Connect Couplers, from Pacer Pumps, offers both a suction hose and discharge hose, as well as components listed below.
- 20' PVC suction hose, with PVC Helix reinforcement
- 25' PVC discharge hose, which collapses for easy coiling, storage, and transportation
- Polypropylene Quick-Connect couplers
- Polypropylene discharge elbow
- Polyethylene suction strainer
- Roll of Teflon tape to seal connections
Dee Zee Side Rail - A tubular rail for the bed of your truck. Constructed of polished stainless steel. Thick, 1. 9" diameter rail. No-drill installation on most full size vehicles.
- Stainless Steel Side Rail
- Thick 1.9" Diameter Tubing
- Rugged Stainless Steel Polished To A Brilliant Shine
- Quick And Easy Installation Without Drilling
- Keeping your attic cooler and well ventilated will prolong the life of composite roof shingles and other roofing components, and help protect the roof structure itself
- 1600 Cfm ventilates up to a 2400 sq. ft. attic
- Included adjustable thermostat allows the fan to run only when needed
- A cooler attic will keep you home cooler, reducing costs of air conditioning and wear and tear on your cooling equipment
- Equalizes temperatures inside and outside the attic, helping prevent weather-induced home deterioration
- As an exhaust vent, this fan requires a minimum of 720 sq. in. net free air intake airflow areas to perform safely and correctly
- 4.5 AMP
- 110 Volts
- Depth - 9 Inches
- Height - 16 Inches
- Width - 16 Inches
- Cut-Out Diameter - 15 Inches
Dee Zee Tailgate Protector - Protects the top edge of your truck's tailgate. Made from heavy gauge Brite-Tread Aluminum. Full style protector covers top edge and full inside of tailgate.
- Brite-Tread Full Tailgate Protector
- Non-Rusting Diamond Plate Aluminum
- Protects The Entire Inside Of The Tailgate
- Also Protects The Top Edge Of The Tailgate
- Fits Over Factory Plastic
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty