The Most Popular Portable Propane Heater in North America. This patented radiant 4,000-18,000 BTU Liquid Propane heater connects directly to two 1 lb. cylinders and is the perfect solution for heating enclosed spaces like cabins up to 400 sq. ft. An integrated fan increases the heating capacity of this unit, blending radiant and convection style heat to give you the best of both worlds. Two swivel regulators give you the ability to adapt usage from disposable cylinders to a remote gas supply with the purchase of a single hose and filter. To light the unit, simply push and rotate the knob. The built in Piezo sparking mechanism will take care of the rest. With the Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS) and accidental tip-over safety shut-off, you can be sure that you will enjoy years of comfortable indoor safe heat.
- 4,000, 9,000, or 18,000 BTU per hour
- For use with propane gas
- Heats up to 400 sq. ft.
- Single control start knob
- Hi-Med-Low heat settings
- Swivel regulators
- Automatic low oxygen shut-off system (ODS)
- Accidental tip-over safety shut-off
- Connects to two 1 lb. cylinders
- Connects to a 20 lb. cylinder with optional hose
- Fan operates on 4 - D batteries or AC adapter, both sold separately
- Emergency Heat
- Job Sites/Construction Trailers
- Storage Buildings
- Tailgate Parties/Sporting Events
- Hunting Blinds/Ice Fishing Shanties
****NOT FOR SALE IN MASSACHUSETTS OR CANADA****
Specifications BTU Per Hour 4,000 / 9,000 / 18,000 Heating Area 400 sq. ft. Tank Capacity (min) 2 x 1 lb. Propane Cylinder Electricity Required No Weight 17.10 lbs. Model MH18B Length 19.00 in. Width 12.00 in. Safety Tip-Over Switch Yes Thermostat No Brand Mr. Heater Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS) Yes Manufacturer Warranty 1 Year Limited Hose & Regulator Included Sold Separately Fuel Type Propane Heat Type Radiant High Limit Safety Shut-off (HLS) No Ignition Piezo Indoor Safe Yes
Shaker grates are pretty important. They help your coal burn properly and they keep the ash contained. This replacement coal grate is made from sturdy cast iron and measures 27 in. x 6-1/2 in. x 14-1/2 in. Designed to fit several units, this shaker grate is common and popular.
Shaker grate for Wondercoal circulators, part number 40101. For units: 2727, 2827, 2847, 2927, 2937, 3027, B2827, and B2350.Learn More
- Pumps Up To 4200 GPH @ 0'
- Durable, Cast-Iron Submersible Sump Pump
- Vertical Float Switch For Automatic Operation
- Top Suction Design Filters Debris and Minimizes Clogging
- Designed For Easy Installation Without Any Plumbing Changes
- Epoxy-Coated Steel, High Performance 1/2 HP Motor
- 1-1/2" NPT Discharge and Durable Cast-Iron Base
- Float Guard Protects Switch From Hang-Ups
- Designed For 11” Diameter Or Larger Sump Basins
- Approximate On Level @ 9” - Off Level @ 4”
A high quality replacement drive motor from the US Stove Company. You can rest assured knowing this drive motor is of the highest quality and will replace your worn out motor and increase your performance capabilities. Fitting several different models, this motor is incredibly versatile and is well-liked.
Replacement Drive Motor: 115 Volts, 4.1 RPMs, and 60Hz. Turns counter-clockwise. Part number 80456.
AUGER MOTOR For units: 6033, 6035, 6037,6039,
AGITATOR MOTOR For units: 6041, 6041HF, and 6041I.Learn More
The Pacer Pumps 1-1/2" Diameter Hose Kit with Quick-Connect Couplers P-58-0202 will have your water pump working more efficiently in no time at all. The Hose Kit with Quick-Connect Couplers, from Pacer Pumps, offers both a suction hose and discharge hose, as well as components listed below.
- 20' PVC suction hose, with PVC Helix reinforcement
- 25' PVC discharge hose, which collapses for easy coiling, storage, and transportation
- Polypropylene Quick-Connect couplers
- Polypropylene discharge elbow
- Polyethylene suction strainer
- Roll of Teflon tape to seal connections
Flush-mount surround flange that must be used for all "in-wall" electric fireplace applications to provide proper airflow to the air intake vent. A quick and easy, 5-step installation process that is to be installed "after" wall surface is finished. Allows for easy removal if the product should need warranty repair. Warranty will be void if the BBKIT is not included with the installation.
- Flush-Mount Surround Flange
- BBKIT must be used for all "in-wall" applications
- Provides proper airflow to the air intake vent for all models
- Warranty will be void if the BBKIT is not included with the installation of all models
- BBKIT and 023 models are to be installed "after" wall surface is finished
- Sill must be 2 1/8" minimum from finished floor for "Flush-to-Floor" installation
- Quick and easy 5-step installation process
- Flush-Mount Flange included with the price of each model
- Allows for easy removal if the product should need warranty repair
- Product Dimensions: 37.7"w x 1.1"d x 30.3"h
- Carton Dimensions: 41.9"w x 3.9"d x 33.9"h
- Gross Weight: 6.5 lbs.
- Net Weight: 14.4 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 3.237
**Insert Sold Seperately!Learn More
Dee Zee Side Rail - A tubular rail for the bed of your truck. Constructed of polished stainless steel. Thick, 1. 9" diameter rail. No-drill installation on most full size vehicles.
- Stainless Steel Side Rail
- Thick 1.9" Diameter Tubing
- Rugged Stainless Steel Polished To A Brilliant Shine
- Quick And Easy Installation Without Drilling
Dee Zee NXc Running Board Steps (brackets) - Get a step up into your vehicle while adding styling and protection. Custom fit brackets work with any of the three styles of NXc Running Boards (sold separately). Heavy-duty steel braces are protected by our NRT powder coat application. NRT (No Rust Technology) is a specially developed coating that increases corrosion protection. Brackets and bolts for one complete installation come bundled together. No drilling is required on these vehicle specific mounts.
- NXc Mounting Brace
- Required To Mount NXc Running Boards
- NRT Powder Coat Is A Specially Designed To Increase Corrosion Protection
- No Drill Installation
- Custom Fit Application Ensures Quick And Easy Installation
- Running Boards Not Included
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty