The patented Septic System Saver® technology is a new low cost alternative to septic system replacement. It is also the best preventative maintenance tool available. It is easily installed in an hour or less using simple hand tools. The Septic System Saver® will eliminate foul odor and pooling liquid in the drainfield area, prevent backflow, back ups, and high water levels in the septic tank. It will fix sluggish drains, gurgling pipes and slow flushing toilets.
- Works on drainfields, drywell/seepage pits, mounds, sand filters, chambers, and cesspools
- Treatment capacity - 8 people Max.
- 6' power cord
- 20' air line
- 150 watts of power (1.3 amp, $7 - $10 per month to operate)
- 4 Meters of Bio-Brush™
- Quiet operation - 39 dB
This furnace is designed to use in conjunction with your existing HVAC ductwork and works side by side with your existing furnace. With a 550 CFM blower and up to 115,000 BTUs, it is designed to heat a home up to 1,900 sq. ft. This unit is made with a firebrick lined plate steel firebox surrounded by a heavy duty steel cabinet.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue, heat duct, return air duct,etc.)
- 550 CFM blower
- 6" flue collar
- Dual 8" diameter heat outlets
- Automatic bi-metal draft damper
- Firebrick lined to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Separate ash door with removable dump pan
- Removable/replaceable shaker grate (handle included)
- Extra heavy duty cast-iron doors, grates, and liners
- Firebox dimensions: width: 16 1/2", depth: 22 3/4", height: 17 1/2"
- Durable painted exterior
- Return air required
- Not approved for use in mobile or modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Capacities Amounts Fuel Wood/Coal Heating Capacity Up to 1,900 Sq. Ft. Coal Capacity 50 lbs. Log Length 21" BTUs Up to 115,000 Depth w/blower 41" Depth w/o blower 34" Width 21" Height 40.25" Weight 375 lbs.
The Roxbury is a contemporary, multi-function media cabinet with a metal base that features a partitioned center shelf for audio/video component storage. The integrated sound bar with removable speaker grill provides rich sound from four main speakers, two tweeters, rear facing passive bass ports, and a powered subwoofer. The connection plate on back for easy component setup while the Bluetooth® capabilities allow you to wirelessly stream audio from any bluetooth® device, anywhere in the room. Two side cabinets with glass doors surround a 25" ClassicFlame Electric Fireplace Insert. Each cabinet contains adjustable shelves with veneer finish, perfect for storing media components, game consoles and DVD's.
- Fine furniture grade construction - solid hardwood blocks with metal on metal connections
- Designed to hold up to approximately a 65" television (115 lbs)
- Integrated sound bar with removable speaker grill
- Experience rich sound from four main speakers, two tweeters, rear facing passive bass ports, and a powered subwoofer
- Connection plate on back for easy component setup
- Wirelessly stream audio with Bluetooth® from any bluetooth® device from anywhere in the room
- Bow front base features shadow line details
- Left and right side storage cabinets
- Adjustable wood shelves
- Integrated wire management
- Easy to assemble with just a Phillips head screwdriver
- Product Dimensions: 59.5"w x 17.8"d x 30.5"h
- Carton Dimensions: 63.0"w x 19.8"d x 14.0"h
- Gross Weight: 136.4 lbs.
- Net Weight: 123.2 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 10.081
- High Gloss Cherry Finish
- Product Dimensions: 27.0"w x 9.5"d x 17.7"h
- Carton Dimensions: 29.1"w x 12.6"d x 20.9"h
- Gross Weight: 29.7 lbs.
- Net Weight: 26.4 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 4.433
115-volt AC Super Duty Fuel System without hose and nozzle. MR 5-30 Mechanical Fuel Meter is calibrated in gallons with 1 in. NPT outlet. Pump is UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards. Motor is UL Listed and CSA Certified.
- Unique strainer and poppet design allows for easy access and maintenance
- To use with diesel fuel (up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20), Gasoline (up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15), Kerosene
- MR 5-30 Meter
- Tank Adapter
Specifications Model M-3130-PO / MR 5-30-G8N Design Type Vane Voltage 115 or 2330 Volts AC Fitting NPT Mechanical Connection 1 1/4 in. Inlet, 1 in. Outlet Flowrate Up to 30 GPM, Up to 114 LPM Accuracy ±2% of reading Nozzle Pump Only Reads Gallons Duty Cycle 30 minutes on / 30 minutes off Power Cord Sold Separately Motor Protection Internal temperature-limiting device Suction Pipe Sold Separately Approvals U.L. Listed Motor to U.S. and Canadian Standards, CE