Pacer Pumps' S Series Self-Priming Centrifugal pumps are lightweight, chemically resistant pumps for general service on water, salt water, waste water, mild acids and bases. They feature non-metallic solution contact or stainless steel internal fasteners; Viton®, ethylene propylene or Buna O-rings and gasket with stainless steel external fasteners. The pumps are molded of tough, glass-reinforced polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Polyester models are available with or without lined volute for abrasion resistance.
All pumps include a built-in check valve, feature easy servicing and during pumping, a self-cleaning double volute keeps pump free of settled solids.
- Choice of materials: pump constructed of: polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Suitable elastomers, and stainless steel or non-metallic fasteners for resistance to chemical attack
- Choice of drives: electric motor, gasoline driven, hydraulic or pneumatic driven
- Close-coupled, long-coupled or pedestal mounted
- Built-in check valve
- Flow rates: to 280 U.S. GPM or 120 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (to 883 LPM or 25.4m TDH @ 50 Hz)
- Suction lift to 25 ft. (7.6m) vertical
- 1 1/2", 2" or 3" ports, NPT, BSP available in polyester only
SINGLE PHASE, 115/230 VOLT, TEFC Curve Port Size Req'd HP RPM Max. Spec. Gravity Model A 1 1/2" 1/2 1750 1 SE1-1/2AL G.5C C 2" 1 1750 1 SE2CL G1.0C E 2" 2 3450 1.17 SE2EL C2.0C H 2" 3 3450 1 SE2HL C3.0C J 2" 5 3450 1 SE2JL C5.0C (230V) L 3" 5 3450 1 SE3LL C5.0C (230V)
- Pump of Choice for Heavy Construction, Large Farming and Fleet Operations
- Offers the Highest Flowrate of any GPI Fuel Transfer Pump
- Pump and Meter Package Comes with: M-3130 115-Volt Electric Transfer Pump & FM-530 Mechanical Meter
- Available in Gallon or Litre Models
- Available with either Manual or Automatic Nozzle
- Comes with 12 ft. of 3/4-inch UL Grounded Hose
- Pump and Motor is UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian StandardsLearn More
This furnace is designed to use in conjunction with your existing HVAC ductwork and works side by side with your existing furnace. With a 550 CFM blower and up to 115,000 BTUs, it is designed to heat a home up to 1,900 sq. ft. This unit is made with a firebrick lined plate steel firebox surrounded by a heavy duty steel cabinet.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue, heat duct, return air duct,etc.)
- 550 CFM blower
- 6" flue collar
- Dual 8" diameter heat outlets
- Automatic bi-metal draft damper
- Firebrick lined to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Separate ash door with removable dump pan
- Removable/replaceable shaker grate (handle included)
- Extra heavy duty cast-iron doors, grates, and liners
- Firebox dimensions: width: 16 1/2", depth: 22 3/4", height: 17 1/2"
- Durable painted exterior
- Return air required
- Not approved for use in mobile or modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Capacities Amounts Fuel Wood/Coal Heating Capacity Up to 1,900 Sq. Ft. Coal Capacity 50 lbs. Log Length 21" BTUs Up to 115,000 Depth w/blower 41" Depth w/o blower 34" Width 21" Height 40.25" Weight 375 lbs.
NOTE: THIS IS A REFURBISHED MODEL
Ready to heat your family room or cottage, the PelPro wood pellet home heater comes with a 120 lb hopper and large viewing window.
- Heats up to 2,500 sq. ft.
- 10,000 to 50,000 BTU's/hr.
- 265 CFM circulation fan
- Engineered auger system
- Large capacity ash bin
- Large view door
- Built-in air wash
- Super Grate technology
- AcuTron Control Board
- Auto Ignition
- Double-row heat exchanger
- ASSEMBLED IN USA
Width: 26 in. Depth: 24 in. Height: 31.5 in. Weight: 225 lb. Fuel Capacity: 120 lb. hopper Burn Time: 22-60 hrs BTU/Hour: 10,500-50,000
The Sleek design of the Gold 400 Wood stove is perfect for most any décor. With its refined Charcoal color and clean lines it is a wonderful addition to any home. Burns Own Smoke Clean Air stoves are imported from Chile and have historically only been available through high-end hearth shops. Designed to Heat up to 1200 Sq. Ft. the Gold 400 can handle a 16 ½ in. log and is EPA certified in all states. The heavy duty folded steel firebox is lined with firebrick providing maximum heat output and efficiency and the exterior is treated and then coated with a high temperature charcoal paint providing years of durability and good looks as well as maximum heat radiance into the room. Burns Own Smoke Clean Air's special Easy-Lighting technology makes starting the fire simple and clean. All BOSCA stoves are backed up with the award winning customer service of United States Stove Company.
- Large ceramic glass viewing window with air-wash gives a beautiful view of the fire
- Heavy steel construction allows for better radiant heat throughout the room
- Convective heat shields provide a soothing radiant heat
- Refractive brick brings more heat into the room
- Easy lighting system makes starting the fire simple
- Removable baffle for easy cleaning
- Ash pan for easy cleanup
- EPA Certified for all States at 4.4 gr/hr.
- Mobile home approved with optional fresh air kit
- Tested to ULC S627, OTL 283-S-01-2
- Heating Capacity: Up to 1,200 sq. ft.
- Heat Output: 11,800 – 26,800 BTU's
- Burn Time: 4.4 lbs. per hour
- Material: Steel
- Dimensions: 20.5" W x 29.5" H x 19.5" D
- Efficiency: 63%
- Flue Pipe: 6"
- Item Weight: 194 lbs.
- Certification: Alcove & Mobile Home Approved (US & CA)
- Unique Feature: Durable welded steel construction