Pacer Pumps' S Series Self-Priming Centrifugal pumps are lightweight, chemically resistant pumps for general service on water, salt water, waste water, mild acids and bases. They feature non-metallic solution contact or stainless steel internal fasteners; Viton®, ethylene propylene or Buna O-rings and gasket with stainless steel external fasteners. The pumps are molded of tough, glass-reinforced polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Polyester models are available with or without lined volute for abrasion resistance.
All pumps include a built-in check valve, feature easy servicing and during pumping, a self-cleaning double volute keeps pump free of settled solids.
- Choice of materials: pump constructed of: polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Suitable elastomers, and stainless steel or non-metallic fasteners for resistance to chemical attack
- Choice of drives: electric motor, gasoline driven, hydraulic or pneumatic driven
- Close-coupled, long-coupled or pedestal mounted
- Built-in check valve
- Flow rates: to 280 U.S. GPM or 120 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (to 883 LPM or 25.4m TDH @ 50 Hz)
- Suction lift to 25 ft. (7.6m) vertical
- 1 1/2", 2" or 3" ports, NPT, BSP available in polyester only
SINGLE PHASE, 115/230 VOLT, TEFC Curve Port Size Req'd HP RPM Max. Spec. Gravity Model A 1 1/2" 1/2 1750 1 SE1-1/2AL G.5C C 2" 1 1750 1 SE2CL G1.0C E 2" 2 3450 1.17 SE2EL C2.0C H 2" 3 3450 1 SE2HL C3.0C J 2" 5 3450 1 SE2JL C5.0C (230V) L 3" 5 3450 1 SE3LL C5.0C (230V)
It's no wonder this is called “work horse” of the stove family. The Add-On Furnace can hook into your home’s ductwork to supplement your existing heating system, or you can “dump” the heat directly into a workshop or other large area. The large, 850 cfm blower with thermostat pushes hot air through an 8 in. hot air outlet on the top of the stove, and if this hot air is routed into your home’s existing ductwork, it can heat up to 3,000 sq. ft.!
Also, Summers Heat was the first to put a viewing glass on the door of the furnace, which means that you can check on your fire from the top of your stairs if the stove is in a basement, or from across the room if you place it in a large area. This furnace burns wood, and we’re talking about big wood: the 4.7 cu. ft. firebox accepts logs up to 25 in. long, and a huge ash pan below the firebox means that you will have ample room to collect the ash from those big logs! Now comes with brass and nickel handle sets, so that you can decide which look you like for your home.
- Heats up to 3,000 sq. ft. when fed into your existing ductwork; supplements existing furnace
- Reliable design provides for long life and more efficiency (Product is not EPA Certified)
- Large 850 CFM blower aids in whole-house heat circulation
- Cast iron doors and quality steel body promise years of durable service
- Blower (and thermostat for blower) included for an added value of nearly $300
- Brass and nickel handle set are both included – choose whichever look suits your home best
- Accepts big logs – up to 25 in. long (in a 4.7 cu. ft. firebox), which means less log cutting than with smaller stoves
- Extra-large ash drawer for easy ash removal
- 6 in. top vent fits standard stove pipe and allows for easier installation
- This was the first add-on wood furnace to include a standard viewing glass – check on your fire from across the room or the top of your stairs
- 8 in. hot air outlet can feed into ductwork or dump into your room (great for heating a shop area, for example)
Quality and Charm:
- Satin black steel body with cast doors and spiraled handles make this a practical addition to your home or shop
- Cast iron door with door glass and air wash system offers a clear view of the fire
- Meets UL and CSA standards for product safety
- Proudly made in U.S.A. and supported by the Technical Support staff
Specifications Dimensions 24 1/4" W x 36 1/8" H x 33 1/4" D Weight 575 lbs. Door Opening 12 1/2" x 11" Door Glass 9" x 9" Firebox Size 4.7 cu. ft. Flue Size (I.D.) 6" Flue Height to Top Exhaust Approx. 36 1/2" Hot Air Outlet 8" Type of Fuel Wood Max. Log Length 25" Ash Drawer Standard Blower 850 cfm
The dependable model 24A utilizes durable, cast-iron shaker grates capable of burning both wood and coal with maximum efficiency. The rigid two-piece, welded firebox design is sustained by firebrick linedside walls as well as heavy-duty cast iron front and rear liners. The draftinducer kit is also included. This furnace is crafted and built by America's oldest solid fuel home heating appliance manufacturer.
Specifications BTU Up to 126,000 BTU's Heating Up to 2,300 sq. ft. Log Length 20" Coal Capacity 70 lbs. Blowers Twin 550 CFM Blowers Lining Firebrick Lined Fire Box 5.0 cubic feet Dimensions 23.25" W x 46" H Depth w/ Blower 40" D Flue Collar 6" Weight 420 lbs.
The US Stove model VG5770 is the easier pellet stove to use. It has a fully automatic ignition and easily accessible top-mounted controls. It comes with a remote control and has digital control panels that clearly display vital information like the temperature read out. The 600 pound hopper extends burn time while simultaneously reducing the time spent refueling the stove. This simple, but oh so helpful, design makes the BG5770 pellet stove easy to use. In addition to being easy to use, this heater is easy to install. Most of the content used to manufacture the pellets comes from waste from the timber industry. This makes the heater affordable, easy to use, easy to install, and green! What’s not to love about the stove? It saves you money by keeping your house warm and saves the planet with its renewable fuel, this is truly an ideal 21st Century heater. Order your VG5770 pellet stove today!
- Remote Control Included
- Up to 48,000 BTU
- Heats up to 2,200 Sq. Ft.
- LED Display with thermostat
- Blower included
- 3" exhaust
- 60 Lb. Hopper Capacity
- Air washed glass keeps the window clean and fire viewable
- Slim design is perfect for tighter areas
- Same heating abilities as larger more expensive models
The 3000 wood stove is the largest plate steel stove offered by USSC. This unit will heat 3,000 sq. ft. of your home with up to 123,000 BTUs. A quiet, efficient 100 cubic feet per minute blower is included and the massive 3.0 cubic foot firebox will accept logs up to 21 inches long.
- Up to 123,000 BTU's
- Heating: uP TO 3,000 sq. ft.
- 21" Log Length
- 100 CFM blower included
- Air wash glass
- EPA certified
- Depth of blower: 33.5"
- Depth without blower: 29.5"
- Width: 27"
- Height: 30"
- 6 inch flue collar
- Honda GCV160 powered sprayer is great for remote projects without electricity
- Perfect for projects around home and farms: fence, house, barn and shop
- Diaphragm pump is solid construction with brass fittings and long-life cartridge valves
- Professional spray gun sprays architectural coatings and is capable of spraying two guns at the same time
- Quadraflow tip sprays precise pattern with less clogging and overspray
- Maintenance is quick and easy
- Compatible for 2 guns
- 0.44 GPM Honda GCV60 Gas Powered
- Airless Sprayer with Quadraflow Spray Gun - PS330G
- (1) Spray Gun with 0.19-in Tip
- 50-ft High Pressure Airless Hose
- Whip Hose
The traditional style Brighton media mantel features an elegant layer of thick marble that sits atop this finely crafted mantel and the matching marble insert surround completes the look. Functionality is built-in with the open, full length center shelf which provides maximum storage for media components. This multi-function media mantel features fine details throughout, from its beveled base to the two raised panel side door cabinets conceal adjustable shelves which are finished on five sides.
- Designed to hold up to approximately a 62" television
- Fine furniture grade construction - solid hardwoodblocks with metal on metal connections
- Easy to assemble, under 20 minuteswith just a Phillips head screwdriver
- Integrated wire management
- Real marble top with matching surround
- Full length open center shelf for electronic mediacomponents
- Left and right side storage cabinets
- Side cabinets feature frame and panel doors,adjustable shelves, and antique brass hardware
- Adjustable wood shelves
- Product Dimensions: 56.0"w x 19.5"d x 37.5"h
- Carton Dimensions: 58.8"w x 21.5"d x 14.5"h
- Gross Weight: 166.8 lbs.
- Net Weight: 153.6 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 10.599
- Coffee Black Finish
- Center shelf 22.5"w x 19"d x 7"h
- Left and right cabinets 10.5"w x 15.5"d x 22.5"h
Insert Sold Separately! Mfg # 26EF031GRPLearn More
The Beauregard pays homage to timeless tradition, bringing classic style to the modern era. The bookmatched veneer top with inlaid border provides a beautiful yet
sturdy surface for the latest TVs. The vented open center shelf provides the ideal space for media components and side cabinets offer additional storage with adjustable shelves. The signature look of the Beauregard is provided by its beautiful metal scroll work, canted corners, and serpentine base.
- A beautifully designed multi-function media cabinet
- Integrated wire management
- Vented center shelf, perfect for media component storage
- Bookmatch veneer top with inlaid Walnut border
- Canted corners compliment the rounded shape and serpentine base
- Side cabinets feature beautiful metal scroll work and glass doors with adjustable wooden shelves
- Corners and doors open as one piece, allowing for extra storage space
- Product Dimensions: 72.0"w x 21.5"d x 34.0"h
- Carton Dimensions: 75.5"w x 24.5"d x 14.0"h
- Gross Weight: 190.5 lbs.
- Net Weight: 165.9 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 14.986
- Antique Caramel Finish
Insert Sold Separately! Mfg # 26EF031GRPLearn More
This magnificent piece is perfect to warm up any room in the house. This wall mantel features decorative frame and panel face and side details around the mantel, fluted pilasters and reverse breakfront design. The sturdy box base adds to the beauty of this wall mantel. An arched, engineered slate surround embraces a 28” electric fireplace insert with flame effect that can be operated with or without heat, providing the ambiance of a gentle rolling fire all year long.
- Reverse breakfront design
- Fluted pilasters
- Traditional design
- Sturdy box base
- Arched, engineered slate surround
- Easy to assemble with just a Phillips head screwdriver
- Fine furniture grade construction - solid hardwood blocks with metal on metal connections
- Holds up to a 50" TV
- Product Dimensions: 50.0"w x 19.0"d x 43.0"h
- Carton Dimensions: 53.5"w x 22.5"d x 34.5"h
- Gross Weight: 154.7 lbs.
- Net Weight: 135.7 lbs.
- UPC Code: 611768073238
- Cu Ft: 24.033
- Premium Cocoa Finish
Insert Sold Separately! Mfg # 28II300GRALearn More
The medium pellet stove is perfect for any average sized home. Some of the smaller models won't heat enough space and some of the larger models aren't safe for your size of home so the medium is right up your alley. With the viewing glass in the front of the stove, you will be able to see the fire that is heating your home. A lit fire can be a very relaxing feature in your living room. Imagine coming home from a hard days work and curling up on the couch with your favorite book or TV show and enjoying the fire. These stoves are environmentally friendly too. The air wash feature ensures that the heat circulating through your home is fresh and safe for you and your family. So get yourself a medium pellet stove today and properly warm your home for you and your family. Product features are as follows:
- High Efficiency EPA Approved Pellet Burning Stove
- Burns 12 to 32 hours in one fueling
- Exclusive Comfort Control System
- Exclusive Integrated Diagnostics
- Auto Ignition System
- Includes Outside Air Kit (MSRP $60)
- Ceramic glass window
- Air Wash System
- WA State & Mobile Home Approved
- Made in the USA