The VG900 Hearth Deluxe is a high performance Wood/Coal circulator that is more efficient and cleaner burning than most other circulators on the market. Its Uniqueness is that it is designed specifically to burn both wood and coal giving you the ability to choose your fuel based on what is available and least expensive at the time. It offers a non-catalytic, trouble-free, operating system that is thermostatically controlled. It offers an easy access ash pan that makes clean up a breeze and a lift top with positive safety latch to use its auxiliary cooking surface. Tested and certified to U.L. 1482 by Warnock Hersey International for greater peace of mind and safety assurance. It is safe, durable, and versatile. Designed to heat up to 1800 Sq. Ft. (up to 105,000 BTU's), the Hearth Deluxe stove will last approx 8 hours per fuel load.
- TRI-AIR induction for hotter fire, greater efficiency, and less creosote accumulation
- Firebrick lined for long life and combustion efficiency
- Heavy duty, cast iron grates are more durable, for longer life and more complete combustion
- Non-electric, bi-metallic thermostat provides automatic comfort control without needing electricity
- Cooking surface with a lift top lid and positive safety latch
- Optional add-on, automatic blower with manual override increases air circulation and extends heat to more rooms
- Not for use in Mobile or Modular Homes
- Stainless steel Heat Shield
- Accepts logs up to 23 inch in length
- 50 lb. coal capacity
- EPA Exempt
- Installation materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- Heats up to 1,800 square feet.
- Up to 105,000 BTUs.
- Product dimensions: 19.25" L (w/o blower) x 32.25" W x 33.5" H
- Dimensions: 24" L x 34.5" W x 39.5"
- Weight: 240 lbs.
The regal Artesian features recessed side and center panels, with a crown molding top and a substantial bullnose base surrounding a 28" ClassicFlame Electric Fireplace Insert. Framed by solid hardwoods and real wood veneers, the elegant Artesian will enhance the ambiance of any room.
- Top features crown molding
- Beveled step-out face panel
- Prominent base with bullnose edge molding
- Decorative frame and panel side and center details
- Can be used with or without heat for all season enjoyment
- Product Dimensions: 52.0"w x 15.0"d x 43.0"h
- Carton Dimensions: 56.0"w x 19.0"d x 15.0"h
- Gross Weight: 92.4 lbs.
- Net Weight: 77.7 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 9.236
- White Finish
Insert Sold Separately! Mfg # 28II300GRALearn More
The Norseman 1500 Warm Air Add-on Furnace works as a primary or supplementary source of heat for your entire home or workshop area. Conserve dollars spent on conventional heating methods using this solid fuel efficient wood/coal furnace. This indoor wood or coal furnace comfortably heats most small to medium homes with an output of 30,000 to 90,000 BTU's. In the event of a power failure, the Norseman will continue to provide heat on a low setting. Norseman furnaces are designed for indoor installation only.
- Adjustable bi-metal thermostat provides automatic controlled combustion for even heating
- Heavy duty 7 gauge steel firebox for years of service
- Single 480 CFM blower provides efficient air flow through existing duct work
- Large firebox holds enough fuel for several hours of heating per load
- Large 12 in. x 12 in. x 7 in. feed door for easy loading
- Accepts logs up to 18 in. in length or 100 lbs. of bituminous coal
- Protective smoke curtain prevents smoke from escaping furnace
- Adjustable, cast iron spin draft for additional burn control
- Convenient ash door and large full-length ash tray for easy clean out and disposal
- Includes heavy duty cast iron push-pull grate to ensure complete combustion
- Two raised and tapered heat outlets provide easy connection for 8 in. heat ducts
- Safety tested to UL 391
- BTU rating: 90,000
Specs Heating Capability (sq. ft.) 1,500 BTU Output 90,000 Blower Included Yes Blower(CFM) 480 Thermostat Included No Igniter No Door Opening 12 in. x 12 in. x 7 Firebox Size W x D (in.) 20 x 37 Product Height (in.) 40 Product Width (in.) 21.5
Pacer Pumps' S Series Self-Priming Centrifugal pumps are lightweight, chemically resistant pumps for general service on water, salt water, waste water, mild acids and bases. They feature non-metallic solution contact or stainless steel internal fasteners; Viton®, ethylene propylene or Buna O-rings and gasket with stainless steel external fasteners. The pumps are molded of tough, glass-reinforced polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Polyester models are available with or without lined volute for abrasion resistance.
All pumps include a built-in check valve, feature easy servicing and during pumping, a self-cleaning double volute keeps pump free of settled solids.
- Choice of materials: pump constructed of: polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Suitable elastomers, and stainless steel or non-metallic fasteners for resistance to chemical attack
- Choice of drives: electric motor, gasoline driven, hydraulic or pneumatic driven
- Close-coupled, long-coupled or pedestal mounted
- Built-in check valve
- Flow rates: to 280 U.S. GPM or 120 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (to 883 LPM or 25.4m TDH @ 50 Hz)
- Suction lift to 25 ft. (7.6m) vertical
- 1 1/2", 2" or 3" ports, NPT, BSP available in polyester only
SINGLE PHASE, 115/230 VOLT, TEFC Curve Port Size Req'd HP RPM Max. Spec. Gravity Model A 1 1/2" 1/2 1750 1 SE1-1/2AL G.5C C 2" 1 1750 1 SE2CL G1.0C E 2" 2 3450 1.17 SE2EL C2.0C H 2" 3 3450 1 SE2HL C3.0C J 2" 5 3450 1 SE2JL C5.0C (230V) L 3" 5 3450 1 SE3LL C5.0C (230V)
- Honda GCV160 powered sprayer is great for remote projects without electricity
- Perfect for projects around home and farms: fence, house, barn and shop
- Diaphragm pump is solid construction with brass fittings and long-life cartridge valves
- Professional spray gun sprays architectural coatings and is capable of spraying two guns at the same time
- Quadraflow tip sprays precise pattern with less clogging and overspray
- Maintenance is quick and easy
- Compatible for 2 guns
- 0.44 GPM Honda GCV60 Gas Powered
- Airless Sprayer with Quadraflow Spray Gun - PS330G
- (1) Spray Gun with 0.19-in Tip
- 50-ft High Pressure Airless Hose
- Whip Hose
This multi-purpose storage building with tremendous storage space and huge door openings is large enough to store a small car or boat, or to create an ideal workshop or small warehouse. Frame, wall and roof parts are made from hot-dipped, electro-galvanized steel, and all painted parts have a double baked-on enamel paint finish that will keep your building serviceable and attractive for years.
Model Number CHD1015 Nominal Size 10' x 15' Storage Area 148.6 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 118 1/4" W x 181" D x 91 1/4" H Wall Height 73 3/4" Door Opening 98 1/4" W x 72 3/4" H Foundation Size 122 1/4" W x 185" D
Floor kit sold separately.Learn More
The traditional style Brighton media mantel features an elegant layer of thick marble that sits atop this finely crafted mantel and the matching marble insert surround completes the look. Functionality is built-in with the open, full length center shelf which provides maximum storage for media components. This multi-function media mantel features fine details throughout, from its beveled base to the two raised panel side door cabinets conceal adjustable shelves which are finished on five sides.
- Multi-function media cabinet with integrated wire management
- Open, full length center shelf for maximum media component storage
- Two raised panel door side cabinets with adjustable shelves finished on five sides
- Thick marble top and matching insert surround
- Antique brass hardware
- Can be used with or without heat for all season enjoyment
- Product Dimensions: 56.0"w x 19.5"d x 37.5"h
- Carton Dimensions: 58.8"w x 21.5"d x 14.5"h
- Gross Weight: 167.2 lbs.
- Net Weight: 154.0 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 10.599
- Golden Honey Finish
- Interior Dimensions of side cabinets: 10.5"w x 15.5"d x 22.5"h
- Center Opening Dimensions: 22.5"w x 19"d x 7"h
Insert Sold Separately! Mfg # 26EF031GRPLearn More
Compact, tough. A hydraulic winch for industrial and commercial applications. The special heat treated planetary gearing system combined with a highly efficient and powerful hydraulic motor ensures maximum performance over the full load range. Complete with internal brake to ensure maximum control and load holding.
- 0.4 inch x 85 ft Steel Cable
- Balance Valve
- 5/16 Hook
- Tensioner included
- Patented Heavy Duty Gearing
- Integral, Automatic Failsafe Brake
- Spring Engaged Manual Freespool
- Rugged and Compact for Long Life
- Meets the requirements of EN 14492.1
Specifications Rated Line Pull 10,000 lbs. (4536 kg) Max Line Pull 12,500 lbs. (5670 kg) Motor Hydraulic Dis 100.8 mL/r Gearing 16:1 Drum Size (Dia x L) 4" x 10" L Cable (Dia x L) 0.4" x 85' L Dimensions 25.3" x 10.4" x 9.5"
The Vogelzang Ponderosa Wood Stove is a high-efficiency stove that provides up to 14 hours of heat on a single load. Adjust the blower speed to suit the desired level of heat distribution.
- Heavy-gauge 3/16in. reinforced plate steel with full firebrick lining
- Cast iron feed door with large 15in.W x 9in.H ceramic glass window
- Large ash drawer for easy ash removal
- Holds up to 30 lbs. of wood
- 6in. flue collar
- Mobile home approved
- Safety tested to UL 1482-2010/ULC S627-00
Specs Heating Capability (sq. ft.) 2,600 Mobile Home Approved Yes BTU Output 152,000 Blower Included Yes Blower (CFM) 100 Blower Power Supply (Volts, Amps) 110 Heat Settings No Thermostat Included No Igniter No Full Load Run Time (Hours) 14 Max. Log Size Accepted (L in.) 22 Flue Collar Size (in.) 6 Door Opening W x H (in.) 15 x 9 Firebox Size W x D (in.) 18 1/2 x 26 Clearance from Side Wall (in.) 26 Clearance from Rear Wall (in.) 17 Clearance from Corner (in.) 18 EPA Certified Yes Dimensions W x D x H (in.) 24 x 34 x 33
The MM-SL2000B can automatically open heavy duty slide gates weighing up to 1000-Pounds per leaf and up to 30-Feet in length per leaf (or a 20-Feet driveway opening). This model is ideal for light commericial and residential slide gate applications, and is a compact design for tight spaces. The MM-SL2000B is an access ready package that includes Battery, Radio Receiver, Entry Transmitter, AC Transformer, and all necessary mounting hardware for a standard installation. Opening time is 1-Foot per second, and has a high cycle capability. The unit also features a built in Internal Friction Brake Locking Device that locks the gate in the closed position for added security. The SL2000B is Powered by a 12 volt DC motor and is solar compatible (requires at least 10-Watts of solar power). Operates with accessories on a 318 MHz frequency. Battery Back Up Standard. NOTE: For Dual (Double) applications you will need one additional SL2200B. UL rated for Class I,II,III.Learn More