The HT2000 is a high efficiency, EPA certified wood stove. It has the largest combustion chamber of all appliances in the XL wood stoves category. With its molded C-Cast baffle, the HT2000 offers unmatched durability.
Wood logs can be loaded over width or depth, making the HT2000 one of the most sought after units in the industry.
Specs Maximum output - seasoned cord wood: 95,000 BTU/h Height x Width x Depth - Overall: 34 3/8" x 28 1/8" x 29 3/8" Maximum log length: 22" Firebox volume (cu.ft.): 3.4 Recommended Heating Area: 1,000-2,400 Recommended chimney diamerter (inches): 6" Easy-to-access ash pan: Yes Optimum efficiency: 78% Emissions (grams/hour): 3.9 g/h Steel thickness (top): 5/16" Baffle: High quality C-Cast Firebrick-lined combustion chamber: Yes Glass air-wash system: Yes Color: Metallic black Manufacturing location: Canada
The 30A is a multi-purpose, solid fuel furnace that demonstrates its versatility by providing warm air central duct heating. The dependable model 30A utilizes durable, cast-iron shaker grates capable of burning both wood and coal and the draft inducer kit is included. The rigid two-piece, welded firebox design is sustained by firebrick lined side walls as well as heavy-duty cast iron front and rear liners.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue, heat duct, return air duct, etc.)
- Twin 550 CFM blowers
- 6" flue collar
- 12" diameter heat outlet
- Return air required
- Separate ash door with removable dump pan
- Extra-heavy duty cast iron doors, grates, and liners
- Removable/replaceable shaker grates (handle included)
- Comes standard with draft induction
- Firebrick lined to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Firebox dimensions: width: 18", depth: 30", height: 21 1/2"
- Optional hot water coil kit, part number 1124
- Not approved for use in mobile or modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Capacities Amounts Fuel Wood/Coal Heating Capacity Up to 2,700 Sq. Ft. Coal Capacity 130 lbs. Log Length 26" BTUs Up to 161,000 Depth w/blower 46" Depth w/o blower 39" Width 23.25" Height 46.25" Weight 488 lbs.
The extra-large Vinyl Murryhill building is the solution for substantial storage needs or workshop/hobby space. The unique roll-up, garage-style door and gable roof blends attractively with its durable vinyl-coated exterior steel finish to give you maximum value for your storage dollar. A second sliding side door allows convenient access to stored items or workspace.
Model Number VT1217 Nominal Size 12' x 17' Storage Area 194 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 141 1/8" W x 198" D x 102" H Wall Height 73 3/4" Door Opening 95" W x 72" H Foundation Size 141 1/8" W x 198" D
Floor kit sold separately.Learn More
The regal Artesian features recessed side and center panels, with a crown molding top and a substantial bullnose base surrounding a 28" ClassicFlame Electric Fireplace Insert. Framed by solid hardwoods and real wood veneers, the elegant Artesian will enhance the ambiance of any room.
- Top features crown molding
- Beveled step-out face panel
- Prominent base with bullnose edge molding
- Decorative frame and panel side and center details
- Can be used with or without heat for all season enjoyment
- Product Dimensions: 52.0"w x 15.0"d x 43.0"h
- Carton Dimensions: 56.0"w x 19.0"d x 15.0"h
- Gross Weight: 92.4 lbs.
- Net Weight: 77.7 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 9.236
- White Finish
Insert Sold Separately! Mfg # 28II300GRALearn More
The Wesleyan is a contemporary, multi-function media cabinet with a brushed stainless steel base that features a partitioned center shelf for audio/video component storage. Two side cabinets with glass doors surround a 32" ClassicFlame Electric Fireplace Insert with a flame effect that can be used with or without heat for year round enjoyment. Each cabinet contains adjustable shelves with veneer finish, perfect for storing media components, game consoles and DVD's.
- Full length open center shelf with compartment divider for electronic media components
- Bow front base features shadow line details
- Left and right side storage cabinets
- Wood framed, beveled glass doors
- Adjustable wood shelves
- Brushed stainless steel hardware and base
- Holds up to 70" (115 lbs) flat panel TV
- Integrated wire management
- Easy to assemble with just a Phillips head screwdriver
- Product Dimensions: 66.0"w x 20.8"d x 35.8"h
- Carton Dimensions: 70.0"w x 23.8"d x 11.3"h
- Gross Weight: 163.7 lbs.
- Net Weight: 147.1 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 10.824
- Meridian Cherry Finish
Insert Sold Separately! Mfg # 32II300GRALearn More
- Contemporary design with a modern flare
- Multi-function media cabinet with integrated wire management
- Floating 8mm thick smoked, tempered glass top with brushed metal stand offs
- Brushed metal insert surround
- Open center shelf for media components
- The cabinets both feature an adjustable glass shelf for storage and two touch latch tempered smoked glass doors
- Polished nickel door pulls
- Product Dimensions: 72.0"w x 19.5"d x 31.0"h
- Carton Dimensions: 76.0"w x 23.5"d x 14.3"h
- Gross Weight: 242.0 lbs.
- Net Weight: 220.0 lbs.
- UPC Code: 611768075584
- Cu Ft: 14.728
- Espresso Finish
- Open center shelf for media components: 30.25”w x 18”d x 7.25”h
Sold Separately! Used with: 26EF023GRG-201, 26EF023GRA (as shown) or 26EF022GRA Electric Fireplace InsertLearn More
This 8 PSI High Volume/Low Pressure Paint System is perfect for finishing all types of professional painting applications.
- 9 PSI and 84 CFM is perfect for commercial jobs
- 4-stage Ametek Turbine provides 50% less over spray than conventional (non-HVLP) spray guns
- Quick indexing air cap adjusts pattern to round vertical and horizontal shapes on the fly
- Material flow adjusts to spray a variety of coatings
- Sprays solvent based, water borne and specialty coatings
- In-line check value
- Commercial grade filtering system reduces contaminants in the air flow
- Quick connect hose fittings to gun and turbine
- 34-ft flexible air hose
- Turbine and gun can be used with or without cart and compressor
- 4-Turbine High Volume / Low Pressure
- Painter - HV2105
- 34-ft Heavy Duty Air Hose
- Professional Spray Gun
- Gun Wrench
- (1) Viscosity Stick
- (1) Cleaning Brush Learn More
- 3” Trash pump
- EPA certified
- 13hp GX390 Honda engine with Low Oil Alert
- 98’ total lift
- 26’ suction lift
- Can handle up to 1” solids
This stylish media mantel will not only add a focal point to any room, but is also capable of heating a room as large as 400 square feet. Triple-function media mantel with 26" contemporary electric fireplace insert. Features a built-in, thermoelectric beverage center and large cabinet for ample storage.To complete the set must be ordered with the 26TF8299-E451-T and the CR-48-T. All of the Classic Flame electric fireplaces can be used with or without heat – leaving you free to enjoy the ambiance of a gentle rolling fire all year long.
- Media Electric Fireplace Set
- Energy Saving LED Technology
- Vent Free, No Hookups Required
- Heats up to 400 sq. ft.
- Operates With and Without Heat
- Includes Remote Control (2AAA Batteries Included)
- 1350 Watt Heater, 4600 BTUs Per Hour
- Integrated Sound Bar
- Mobile Docking Station for Apple Mobile Devices
- Wirelessly Streams Audio from Anywhere in the Room
- Thermoelectric Beverage Center
- Product Dimensions: 73.0"w x 23.0"d x 35.8"h
- Carton Dimensions: 77.0"w x 27.0"d x 12.0"h
- Gross Weight: 151.8 lbs.
- Net Weight: 133.1 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 14.438
- Espresso Finish
Insert not included! Insert pictured is mfg # 26EF031GRP. All 3 pieces needed to complete the set.Learn More
The 5660 is a fully automatic pellet stove with auto ignition and easy to use electronic controls. It utilizes a temperature control circulation blower to spread heat evenly. It is durable yet sleek in design, built for years of high performance. The 5660 blends nicely with any room setting and provides your home with the desired warmth even in the coldest of climates.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue, etc.)
- Digital control board allows adjusting heat and draft control with the
push of a button
- Digital control board features built-in diagnostics
- LED display makes it easier to set and operate
- 3" flue collar
- Air wash glass
- Large viewing window
- Classic bay front design
- Approved for mobile and modular homes with optional fresh air kit
- Available for sale in Washington and California states
Capacities Amounts Fuel Pellet Heating Capacity Up to 2,200 Sq. Ft. Pellet Capacity 55 lbs. BTUs Up to 48,000 Depth 28" Width 29" Height 38" Weight 270 lbs.