Wayne Model PC4 has a high speed motor that delivers high-flow capacity that can be used to pump water from flooded basements, empty boats, drain stock tanks or water lawns and gardens. It can also be used to boost line pressure by as much as 40 PSI for power washing cars, sidewalks, and more.
- Pump's 1/2 HP motor is thermally protected for long life
- Cast iron motor housing for durability
- Thermoplastic impeller with steel shaft
- Boosts line pressure up to 40 PSI
- Easy-access handle to take the pump anywhere
- Lifetime-lubricated ball bearings
- Motor speed: 7500 RPM
- Includes 3/4in. GHT hose adapters for connecting to garden hose
- Pump will supply one to two sprinkler heads and up to 100 feet of garden hose for intermittent sprinkling application
- A reinforced thermoplastic suction strainer is included with each pump
- Not approved for drinking water
- Rubber saddle pad protects the vehicle while working with the jack
- Universal Joint release mechanism provides precision control of load descent in any handle position
- Magnetic tool tray keeps the small parts around the job site for convenience
- "Speedy Lift" With just one stroke, Speedy Lift technology lets you immediately lift to your desired load height, saving you time and energy.
- Rolled side frame adds strength to reduce twisting.
- Rear swivel casters provides easy jack positioning.
- Bypass device prevents over pumping.
- Buit-in internal safety valve ensures safe operation
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/PALD-2009 standards.
- Pumps Up To 4200 GPH @ 0'
- Durable, Cast-Iron Submersible Sump Pump
- Piggy-Back Tether Float Switch For Automatic Or Manual Operation
- Top Suction Design Filters Debris and Minimizes Clogging
- Designed For Easy Installation Without Any Plumbing Changes
- Epoxy-Coated Steel, High Performance 1/2 HP Motor
- 1-1/2" NPT Discharge and Durable Cast-Iron Base
- Designed For 14” Diameter Or Larger Sump Basins
- Approximate On Level @ 13” - Off Level @ 7”
Flush-mount surround flange that must be used for all "in-wall" electric fireplace applications to provide proper airflow to the air intake vent. A quick and easy, 5-step installation process that is to be installed "after" wall surface is finished. Allows for easy removal if the product should need warranty repair. Warranty will be void if the BBKIT is not included with the installation.
- Flush-Mount Surround Flange
- BBKIT must be used for all "in-wall" applications
- Provides proper airflow to the air intake vent for all models
- Warranty will be void if the BBKIT is not included with the installation of all models
- BBKIT and 023 models are to be installed "after" wall surface is finished
- Sill must be 2 1/8" minimum from finished floor for "Flush-to-Floor" installation
- Quick and easy 5-step installation process
- Flush-Mount Flange included with the price of each model
- Allows for easy removal if the product should need warranty repair
- Product Dimensions: 30.7"w x 1.1"d x 21.9"h
- Carton Dimensions: 33.5"w x 3.4"d x 25.0"h
- Gross Weight: 11.5 lbs.
- Net Weight: 9.5 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 1.661
**Insert Sold Seperately!
TempZone™ Shower MatsHeating Mat for Wet Locations TempZone™ Shower Mats have been exclusively designed to provide warmth to two areas in the shower, the floor and a shower bench. The TempZone™ Shower Floor Mats ensure that your first step into your shower is a warm and soothing experience. The Shower Floor Mats are engineered to cover traditional shower floor areas and have taken the shower drain into consideration. Each Shower Floor Mat is designed with a wire-free drain for fast and easy installation. Now that's smart. The TempZone™ Shower Bench Mats guarantee that the time spent in your shower will be warm and inviting. The Shower Bench Mats are configured to the slim design of shower benches. Each size is smartly designed to cover a standard bench width and length. Work with a WarmlyYours account manager to get the perfect fit for your shower project. Many of our products are approved for wet locations such as a shower floor and bench and your account manager will find the perfect fit for your project.
- On-site room measurement service available and free overnight design service
- 24/7 installation support and lifetime technical support
- 7-day programmable schedule to provide comfort when you need it
- UL Certified and GFCI protected
- Warms a master bath for less than 16 cents-per-day
- 1/8'' Super thin rolls or mats to fit any room shape
- 25 years No Nonsense Warranty which covers Parts and Labor
- Commonly installed beneath tile and stone
- 0.89 amps
- 107.0 watts
Dee Zee Hitch Game Hanger - Hang and field strip your game with Dee Zee's game hanger/hoist. Steel cables and stays provide a stable platform to ease field dressing. Sturdy steel construction with a protective black powder coat. 300 lb capacity. Attaches to Class III (2") hitches.
- Hitch Mounted Game Hoist
- Field Strip Game After the Hunt
- Mounts to Standard Class III (2") Hitches
- Sturdy Steel Construction with Protective Black Powder Coat
- Steel Cables with Durable Hand Crank
- Maximum Extension 90" Above Hitch Receiver
- Snap Pins Hold Pole At Desired Height
- Extended Receiver Arm Allows Most Tailgates to Open
- 300 lb. Weight Capacity
- Hitch Pin Included
A Handle-All is a multi-functional tool with telescoping handle and 4 full-sized implements. Compact and rugged, while maintaining full-size utility. Perfect for camping, off-roading, recreation, farming, ranching, and forestry. Stores compactly alongside other accessories.
When driving off-road, it is essential to have recovery equipment. Most reliable sources strongly suggest a Hi-Lift jack, a shovel, and an axe as minimal gear. In fact, many off-road parks consider these items mandatory equipment. A compact set of tools ideal for off-road vehicles where storage space for supplies, equipment, and tools is limited.
Handle-All Features Include:
- Branded gear bag for storage
- Telescoping implement handle
- Full-sized shovel head
- Full-sized sledge hammer head
- Full-sized axe head
- Full-sized pick-axe head
Cast from a high performance, lightweight fiber-concrete with an outdoor safe finish, this tank cover conceals your 20 lb propane (LP) gas tank, even while in use. The cover doubles as an table while coordinating with the Mezzo Round and Square Fire Tables. The Mezzo Collection is ETL certified and available in Flint Gray or Antique White finishes.
- Securly holds and covers a 20 lb propane (LP) gas tank.
- Cast from painted fiber-concrete and steel.
- Includes: 20 lb LP tank cover, Tank Seat, Leveling Feet.
- 90 day limited warranty.
- Basic assembly required.