Infrared heaters are able to safely and evenly heat your home! The air in the room will pass through the high efficiency filter that removes the dust and dirt from the air, before entering the heater. Making the air coming from the heater safe for you and your family to breathe in!
- Supplemental heat for rooms up to 1,000 square feet
- Infrared quartz heat
- Safe, moist healthy heat
- Engineered dark oak finish
- Indoor use only
- Oscillating louvers
- Digital thermostat & 9 hour adjustable timer
- No assembly required
- Plugs into any standard 120 V outlet
- 1500 W, 5200 BTU/h
- Remote control included (2 AAA batteries included)
Replacement Blower, model number CB36. All Circulators manufactured after April of 2008 will use CB36. For units: BCAC, BEC95, 2941, APS1200, APS1600, APS2000, 2007, 1851, 2015, 2827, and B2827.
- Includes mounting bracket and hardware
- Ropes are hand spliced for added strength
- Absorbs shocks
- Easy to use and store
- 1/3 weight of chain and safer
- Can be stored wet, won't rot
- Finished length: 19'
- Tensile strength: 53,000 lbs.
Wayne Model PC4 has a high speed motor that delivers high-flow capacity that can be used to pump water from flooded basements, empty boats, drain stock tanks or water lawns and gardens. It can also be used to boost line pressure by as much as 40 PSI for power washing cars, sidewalks, and more.
- Pump's 1/2 HP motor is thermally protected for long life
- Cast iron motor housing for durability
- Thermoplastic impeller with steel shaft
- Boosts line pressure up to 40 PSI
- Easy-access handle to take the pump anywhere
- Lifetime-lubricated ball bearings
- Motor speed: 7500 RPM
- Includes 3/4in. GHT hose adapters for connecting to garden hose
- Pump will supply one to two sprinkler heads and up to 100 feet of garden hose for intermittent sprinkling application
- A reinforced thermoplastic suction strainer is included with each pump
- Not approved for drinking water
Cast from a high performance, lightweight fiber-concrete with an outdoor safe finish, this tank cover conceals your 20 lb propane (LP) gas tank, even while in use. The cover doubles as an end table while coordinating with the Baltic Square and Rectangle Fire Tables. All Real Flame propane products carry a CSA Certification. Collection available in Glacier Gray or Kodiak Brown finishes. Concrete material color will be accurate but actual finish may vary from photo.
- Securely holds and covers a 20 lb propane (LP) gas tank.
- Cast from tinted fiber-concrete and steel.
- Includes: 20 lb LP tank cover, Tank Seat, Leveling Feet, Protective PVC cover
- 90 day limited warranty. Basic assembly required.
- 15.7 Inches Long
- 20 Inches High
- 15.7 Inches Wide
The MaxxAir 22 in. Oscillating Pedestal Fan features steel construction for long-lasting strength. For customized cooling, this fan oscillates up to 90 degrees to offer better control for air circulation. This fan has a telescoping pole that adjusts the fan height from over 4 feet to 6 feet. It is recommended for indoor usage.Learn More
The fan is easy to assemble with household tools. To operate simply plug into a standard 110 Volt Outlet.
The MaxxAir product line is manufactured in the USA by Ventamatic, which has been in the Ventilation business since 1948. The product is backed by a 2 Year Limited Warranty.
A Handle-All is a multi-functional tool with telescoping handle and 4 full-sized implements. Compact and rugged, while maintaining full-size utility. Perfect for camping, off-roading, recreation, farming, ranching, and forestry. Stores compactly alongside other accessories.
When driving off-road, it is essential to have recovery equipment. Most reliable sources strongly suggest a Hi-Lift jack, a shovel, and an axe as minimal gear. In fact, many off-road parks consider these items mandatory equipment. A compact set of tools ideal for off-road vehicles where storage space for supplies, equipment, and tools is limited.
Handle-All Features Include:
- Branded gear bag for storage
- Telescoping implement handle
- Full-sized shovel head
- Full-sized sledge hammer head
- Full-sized axe head
- Full-sized pick-axe head
Cast from a high performance, lightweight fiber-concrete with an outdoor safe finish, this tank cover conceals your 20 lb propane (LP) gas tank, even while in use. The cover doubles as an table while coordinating with the Mezzo Round and Square Fire Tables. The Mezzo Collection is ETL certified and available in Flint Gray or Antique White finishes.
- Securly holds and covers a 20 lb propane (LP) gas tank.
- Cast from painted fiber-concrete and steel.
- Includes: 20 lb LP tank cover, Tank Seat, Leveling Feet.
- 90 day limited warranty.
- Basic assembly required.
Cut coils of type UF-B cable is designed specifically for use as underground feeder cable for direct earth burial in branch circuits, and indoors for wet or corrosive locations. Highly resistant to acids, alkalis, corrosive fumes, chemicals, lubricants, and ground water. It is noncorroding, sunlight-resistant, and will not support combustion.Learn More
Provides ease of access for both livestock and herdsmen into round pens.
- 1-3/4″ round high-tensile strength tubing
- Superior continuous-welded saddle joints
- Double-sided sign plates allows walk-thru gate to be hung in either direction
- Available in 4′ width only
- 8′ tall arch
- Single hand sliding lockable gate latch
- Features our superior finish in John Deere’s signature green