Replacement Blower, model number CB36. All Circulators manufactured after April of 2008 will use CB36. For units: BCAC, BEC95, 2941, APS1200, APS1600, APS2000, 2007, 1851, 2015, 2827, and B2827.
- Includes mounting bracket and hardware
The MaxxAir 22 in. Oscillating Pedestal Fan features steel construction for long-lasting strength. For customized cooling, this fan oscillates up to 90 degrees to offer better control for air circulation. This fan has a telescoping pole that adjusts the fan height from over 4 feet to 6 feet. It is recommended for indoor usage.Learn More
The fan is easy to assemble with household tools. To operate simply plug into a standard 110 Volt Outlet.
The MaxxAir product line is manufactured in the USA by Ventamatic, which has been in the Ventilation business since 1948. The product is backed by a 2 Year Limited Warranty.
- 5000 BTU
- Easy to install and operate
- Manual controls
- 2 speed fan
- Adjustable Temperature setting
- Pleated quick mount window kit with support hadware
- Slide-our washable filter
Starting off square and level is essential to a successful shed assembly and we recommend that you consider a base kit to self-square the shed and help level the site. Base kits are available for the majority of Arrow sheds. The base kit must be assembled with your selected floor finishing option before you start to build your shed. Use the flooring material that best suits your needs, such as wood, patio blocks, or gravel. The base kit may also be used as a form for pouring concrete.
- Made of durable hot-dipped electro-galvanized steel
- Keeps building and stored items off the ground
- Easy to install
- Includes all hardware
- Does not include floor all finishing materials (If finishing with wood flooring, use exterior-grade plywood, measured to base kit dimensions)
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 10' x 12'
- 10' x 13'
- 10' x 14'
Made in the USA, this Big Top Multi-Flue Chimney Cap by HY-C Company is a smart choice for multi-flue chimneys in most regions. Made with a 24 gauge removable galvanized steel hood with scalloped corners and roll-formed edges it also features 24 gauge galvanized steel base flanges for secure mounting. The 18 gauge 3/4" galvanized steel expanded metal mesh is available in 8", 10" and 14" heights. Available in many stock and custom sizes and can also be ordered in 18 gauge 5/8" galvanized steel expanded metal mesh to meet California requirements.
- Made in the USA!
- 24 Gauge Removable Galvanized Steel Hood with Scalloped Corners and Roll Formed Edges, Stainless Steel
- 18 Gauge Galvanized Steel 3/4" Expanded Metal Mesh
- Chimney caps act as a spark arrestor to prevent most ascending sparks from reaching the outside
- Not for use in situations where Oil or Coal is burned, or when Wood/Pellets are used as primary source of heat
- 10 Inches High
Wayne Model PC4 has a high speed motor that delivers high-flow capacity that can be used to pump water from flooded basements, empty boats, drain stock tanks or water lawns and gardens. It can also be used to boost line pressure by as much as 40 PSI for power washing cars, sidewalks, and more.
- Pump's 1/2 HP motor is thermally protected for long life
- Cast iron motor housing for durability
- Thermoplastic impeller with steel shaft
- Boosts line pressure up to 40 PSI
- Easy-access handle to take the pump anywhere
- Lifetime-lubricated ball bearings
- Motor speed: 7500 RPM
- Includes 3/4in. GHT hose adapters for connecting to garden hose
- Pump will supply one to two sprinkler heads and up to 100 feet of garden hose for intermittent sprinkling application
- A reinforced thermoplastic suction strainer is included with each pump
- Not approved for drinking water
Attractive and wonderfully designed, the NewAir AF-520B misting fan is a great addition to any backyard or patio setting. This fan creates a cool and comfortable patio area for family and friends to enjoy. You'll enjoy the gentle, continuous mist this fan emits to keep you feeling cooler on a hot day!
- Durable construction to weather outdoor elements
- Extended misting to 500 sq. ft.
- Oscillates for widespread cooling
- Push button controls are user-friendly
- Tilting head and adjustable height allows for targeted misting
- 18" Oscillating Fan Head - If you love the outdoors but can't stand the heat, then consider adding the NewAir AF-520B misting fan to your outdoor living space. The NewAir AF-520B is designed to provide a cooling mist to widespread areas. Adjust the oscillating fan head vertically to direct airflow and cooling mst where you need it most. This fan is designed to provides loads of outdoor comfort.
- Large Coverage Area - If you're buying a misting fan, you want one with the power to keep you feeling great! The NewAir AF-520B 18" outdoor misting fan offers enough cooling coverage for nearly 500 sq. ft. of patio space. This great feature allows you to enjoy a refreshing outdoor setting and keep the backyard area comfortable.
- Stylish Design - When you add to your outdoor decor, you want something that looks good and complements your lifestyle. This beautifully designed misting fan features a elegant black finish that blends with virtually any decorative style perfectly. This fan is a great way to keep your patio area comfortable and looking great at the same time.
- 3 Speeds - The NewAir AF-520B 18" outdoor misting fan is especially designed to provide advanced cooling control. Choose your own comfort level and enjoy as little or as much misting as you like with this easy to use 3 speed fan. This custom feature allows you to personalize the atmosphere for an ideal result everytime.
- Strong and Durable - This NewAir AF-520B 18" outdoor misting fan is designed for outdoor use. Manufactured using only the best materials and featuring a 3 prong GFCI plug for safe use, this fan is guaranteed to weather outdoor elements and provide reliable and advanced cooling. If you're looking for a dependable, attractive way to cool your outdoor area, then you can't go wrong with the NewAir AF-520B.
Specifications Model AF-520B Product Type Outdoor Misting Fan Dimensions 19.38" x 19.38" x 55.00" Weight 16 lbs Color Black Max Air Flow 2475 CFM Diameter 18" Oscillation Yes Usage Outdoor Certified for Commercial Use No Energy Star Certified No Standard CFM 2475 CFM Fan Style Pedestal Product Construction Plastic Adjustable Tilt Yes Coverage Area 500 sq. ft. Adjustable Height Yes Number of Speeds 3 RPM 1230 Remote Control No Timer No Number of Nozzles 3 Built-in Air Purification System No Plug-in 3 Prong GFCI Plug Cord Length 5' 6"
Dyna-Glo's 10,000 BTU indoor kerosene heater offers a radiant heating solution that can target a specific zone. Creates directional "sun-like" radiant heat for an area up to 500 square feet for 13 hours on a single tank of fuel. The removable fuel tank allows for simple, spill-free refills while its small space design allows for great versatility. Includes a tip over shut-off system to ensure that you, your family and home are safe.
- Mechanical Tip Shut-Off Assembly
- Push Button Electric Ignition (Batteries Included)
- Removable Fuel Tank
- One Touch Extinguish System
- Easy-Lift Side Handles
Specifications Heater Type Radiant Fuel Type 1-K Kerosene BTU Output 10,000 Ignition Type Push Button Electric Tank Size (gal.) 1 Operating Time (hrs.) 11 to 14 Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 500 Length (in.) 11.9 Width (in.) 22.3 Height (in.) 19.3 Weight (lbs.) 25
- 12.6 watt output
- high-impact tempered solar cell casings to resist hail, flying debris and impacting winds
- silicone crystals in anodized aluminum frame
- 25-ft power cord with easy connect clips
- 10-year limited manufacturer warranty
- Pumps Up To 4200 GPH @ 0'
- Durable, Cast-Iron Submersible Sump Pump
- Piggy-Back Tether Float Switch For Automatic Or Manual Operation
- Top Suction Design Filters Debris and Minimizes Clogging
- Designed For Easy Installation Without Any Plumbing Changes
- Epoxy-Coated Steel, High Performance 1/2 HP Motor
- 1-1/2" NPT Discharge and Durable Cast-Iron Base
- Designed For 14” Diameter Or Larger Sump Basins
- Approximate On Level @ 13” - Off Level @ 7”