- Used with rear outlet stoves
- Used to direct exhaust upward
- Cap to help clean pipe
A good humidifier is only as good as its wick. Be sure to always use Essick Air brand wicks/filters which have been independently tested to ensure they meet high standards. Replace your wick at least once per season, or more often under hard water conditions.
- Honeycomb construction with anti-microbial and particulate-trapping treatment
- Specially treated to resist mold and mildew
- Meets AHAM standards
- Package contains 3 wicks
- Compatible with Essick Air models EA1201 and EA1208
Stir up the coals and keep that fire burning hot! This replacement shaker handle will replace that vital part of your stove that broke. It's easy to install and it fits a wide range of models. US Stove is known for their quality and you can't go wrong with US Stove parts!Replacement shaker handle that fits 40257 grates, part number 40260. For units: 1300, 1500, 1537, 1537G, 1537M, 1557, 1557M, 22AF Learn More
This HVLP Thick Material Needle Kit from Campbell Hausfeld is just the thing to have on hand for your airless spray gun needs. It should be used for textured coatings. This Turbine HVLP needle kit is to be used only with CH HVLP turbine spray guns with the round logo embossed in the handle. There is a 90 day limited warranty on this needle.
- Turbine HVLP needle kit is to be used with textured coatings
- Use only CH HVLP turbine spray guns with round logo embossed in the handle
Turbine HVLP needle kit for enamels and some latex paints
- Use only on CH HVLP turbine spray guns with round logo embossed in handle
- Appropriate for use with all but very light or very heavy coatings
- Designed for animal enclosures
- Secures heavy wood gates and doors
- Safety lock closes automatically to help prevent accidental opening by livestock
- Includes 2-1/4" x 1-7/8" extra-heavy plate staples
- Made of Steel
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Size: 8"
- Cut length of steel pipe
- Hydrostatically tested
- For use with residential drinking water applications
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 standards
- Zinc coated through hot-dip process
- -29-degree Fahrenheit minimum working temperature
- 400-degree Fahrenheit maximum working temperature
- Complies with ASATM A-153, ASTM A53, A-773 and ANSI B1.20.1 for threading, dimension and pipe specifications
- Size: 1" x 48"