Built to give you many years of dependable pumping service. The Wayne PLS series lets you water your lawn and garden with water pulled from a pond or lake, instead of from the city water system. Also a great tool for emptying or filling stock tanks and removing standing water from flooded areas and transfer water. Capable of supplying 2 or 3 sprinklers through 150 feet of garden hose. CSA listed.
- Continuous duty pump
- Motor Speed: 3450 RPM
- 120V totally enclosed, fan-cooled continuous-duty motor
- Stainless steel pump housing for durability and corrosion resistance
- Durable impeller
- Ceramic/carbon-faced seal for long life
- Safe and convenient on/off switch
- Includes 3/4in. garden hose adapters
- Convenient carrying handle
- For use with clear water only
- 3 power cord with three-prong plug
- PSC energy efficient thermally protected motors
- Flange has pre-drilled holes for easy installation
- Rolled flange edges for handling protection during installation
- Balanced 4-blade fan assembly totally enclosed for protection and OSHA compliance
- Integrated, precision-formed exterior shutters are draft-free
- Shutters open and close automatically
- Housing constructed of durable 20-gauge galvanized steel that won't rust
- Removable interior grille
- OSHA compliant grille
- 14" Blade Diameter
- 1400 CFM
- 21 Inches Wide
- 14 Inches Deep
- 23 Inches High
- 20-1/2" x 20-1/2" Opening
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Cast from a high performance, lightweight fiber-concrete with an outdoor safe finish, this tank cover conceals your 20 lb propane (LP) gas tank, even while in use. The cover doubles as an end table while coordinating with the Baltic Square and Rectangle Fire Tables. All Real Flame propane products carry a CSA Certification. Collection available in Glacier Gray or Kodiak Brown finishes. Concrete material color will be accurate but actual finish may vary from photo.
- Securely holds and covers a 20 lb propane (LP) gas tank.
- Cast from tinted fiber-concrete and steel.
- Includes: 20 lb LP tank cover, Tank Seat, Leveling Feet, Protective PVC cover
- 90 day limited warranty. Basic assembly required.
- 15.7 Inches Long
- 20 Inches High
- 15.7 Inches Wide
Designed for commercial, industrial and agricultural use, this rugged fan offers a 5' to 7' height adjustment and a fan head which tilts up to 90°, perfect for factories, garages, large barns and greenhouses.
- Heavy duty 3-speed thermally protected PSC motor
- Adjustable fan height (from 60" to 84")
- Fan head tilts 90°
- Powder-coated finish
- All metal construction
- OSHA compliant grille
- 9' power cord
- Easy to assemble with household tools
- UL and CUL Listed
- 41 Inches Wide
- 7 Inches Deep
- 34 Inches High
- Fan Diameter - 30 Inches
- 4100-4800 CFM
- Direct Drive
- 2 Year Limtied Warranty
The Dyna-Glo 23,000 BTU indoor kerosene heater is the ultimate in convection supplemental heating solutions, powerful enough to heat an area up to 1,000 square feet. It's high effeciency burner creates an awesome warmth, that radiates out 360 degrees in all directions for 11 hours on one tank of fuel. The front accessable burner and knob makes starting and maintaining an even, efficient flame effortless while the tip-over shut-off system ensures a safe and reliable source of heat.
- Mechanical Tip Shut-Off Assembly
- Push Button Electric Ignition (Batteries Included)
- Exclusive Run-Time Fuel Gauge
- One Touch Extinguish System
- Convenient Handle Design
Specifications Heater Type Convection Fuel Type 1-K Kerosene BTU Output 23,000 Ignition Type Push Button Electric Tank Size (gal.) 1.9 Operating Time (hrs.) 8 to 12 Heating Coverage Area ( sq. ft.) 1,000 Length (in.) 17.5 Width (in.) 17.5 Height (in.) 27.0 Weight (lbs.) 23
Starting off square and level is essential to a successful shed assembly and we recommend that you consider a base kit to self-square the shed and help level the site. Base kits are available for the majority of Arrow sheds. The base kit must be assembled with your selected floor finishing option before you start to build your shed. Use the flooring material that best suits your needs, such as wood, patio blocks, or gravel. The base kit may also be used as a form for pouring concrete.
- Made of durable hot-dipped electro-galvanized steel
- Keeps building and stored items off the ground
- Easy to install
- Includes all hardware
- Does not include floor all finishing materials (If finishing with wood flooring, use exterior-grade plywood, measured to base kit dimensions)
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 10' x 12'
- 10' x 13'
- 10' x 14'
Help add convenience to your automatic gate opener with the Mighty Mule Wireless Vehicle Sensor for Automatic Gate Openers. This wireless vehicle sensor has a 100 ft. range from the gate and allows for a hands-free exit from your property. This versatile wireless gate accessory is compatible with most brands of automatic gate openers and can sense vehicles such as cars, trucks and ATVs.
- Ideal for allowing hands-free exits from your property
- Compatible with most brands of automatic gate openers
- Electromagnetic sensor features an adjustable range of 3 - 12 ft.
- Sensor has 100 ft. of range from gate for convenience
- Ideal for solar power application due to low power consumption
- Sensor detects vehicles such as cars, trucks and atvs for versatility
- No required trenching to help make installation easier
- 79cc Powerease Engine
- Recoil Start and Low Oil Shutdown
- Fuel Tank Capacity - 0.5 Gallons (2L)
- 1" Intake Connection MNPT
- 1" Outlet Connection MNPT
- 42 GPM Max Flow
- Centrifugal Aluminum Pump
- Heavy Duty Aluminum Impeller
- 85' Total Lift
- 20' Suction Lift
Made in the USA, this Big Top Multi-Flue Chimney Cap by HY-C Company is a smart choice for multi-flue chimneys in most regions. Made with a 24 gauge removable galvanized steel hood with scalloped corners and roll-formed edges it also features 24 gauge galvanized steel base flanges for secure mounting. The 18 gauge 3/4" galvanized steel expanded metal mesh is available in 8", 10" and 14" heights. Available in many stock and custom sizes and can also be ordered in 18 gauge 5/8" galvanized steel expanded metal mesh to meet California requirements.
- Made in the USA!
- 24 Gauge Removable Galvanized Steel Hood with Scalloped Corners and Roll Formed Edges, Stainless Steel
- 18 Gauge Galvanized Steel 3/4" Expanded Metal Mesh
- Chimney caps act as a spark arrestor to prevent most ascending sparks from reaching the outside
- Not for use in situations where Oil or Coal is burned, or when Wood/Pellets are used as primary source of heat
- 10 Inches High