Heavy-duty design built for the jobsite. The Mr. Heater Liquid Propane Forced Air Heater comes with a standard 10ft hose and regulator and all the safety you would expect of a Mr. Heater product. Equipped with factory installed high limit switches and thermoelectric safety valves, you can feel comfortable using these heaters on any jobsite. Just plug the heater into a 110v outlet, hook up the included hose and regulator to a 20lb propane tank or larger, and you are ready to take the chill out of any job.
- 85,000 BTU per hour
- For use with propane gas
- Heats approximately 2000 sq ft
- Runs up to 8 hrs on 20lb tank (low setting)
- High temperature limit switch
- Continuous ignition
- QBT Technology - 50% Quieter than a standard propane heater
- 10ft hose and regulator included
Our innovative tower humidifier with stylish surface insert is sure to compliment any decor. Our humidifiers work by adding invisible moisture to your environment by moving dry air through a saturated wick. Maintaining proper humidity levels between 30-50% in your home/office/workplace has been scientifically proven to help prevent the flu and allergies. Proper humidity hydrates your skin, alleviates dry eyes, scratchy throats and can reduce snoring. With a doctor's approval increased humidity can reduce asthma and allergy symptoms. It also protects fine furniture, musical instruments, collectibles and wood floors. Proper humidity makes you feel warmer allowing you to lower your thermostat setting which will save money.
- 3.5 gal. water capacity
- 2000 sq. ft. coverage (2800 sq. ft. tight coverage)
- Up to 9-gallon daily output
- Digital controls and display
- 9-speed motor
- Adjustable humidistat and automatic shutoff
- Water refill and check filter indicators
- Convenient side pour-in door
- Built in the USA of domestic and imported parts
This whole house console humidifier provides maximum humidification for your entire home in a beautiful re-designed contemporary cabinet with a touch screen control panel. It adds invisible moisture to your home by moving dry air through a saturated wick. This unit has 5.5 gallon water capacity, daily output of 13 gallons, and covers 2700 square feet.
- Covers 2700 Square Feet
- 5.5 Gallon Water Capacity
- Daily Output of 13 Gallons
- Newly Redesigned
- 100 CFM
- Variable speed
- Mounts on Sahara wood stove
- Works on 110 volt
- Variable speed control
- Made in the USA
- Heats up to 1,500 sq. feet
- Perfect for medium heating areas such as garages, workshops or construction sites
- Operates up to 11 hours on full 20 lb. propane tank
- Variable heat settings
- Continuous electronic Ignition
- Over-heat shut-off system
- Adjustable heat angle
- 10 ft. hose and regulator included
- 1 yr. limited warranty
- CSA approved
Dee Zee Hitch Game Hanger - Hang and field strip your game with Dee Zee's game hanger/hoist. Steel cables and stays provide a stable platform to ease field dressing. Sturdy steel construction with a protective black powder coat. 300 lb capacity. Attaches to Class III (2") hitches.
- Hitch Mounted Game Hoist
- Field Strip Game After the Hunt
- Mounts to Standard Class III (2") Hitches
- Sturdy Steel Construction with Protective Black Powder Coat
- Steel Cables with Durable Hand Crank
- Maximum Extension 90" Above Hitch Receiver
- Snap Pins Hold Pole At Desired Height
- Extended Receiver Arm Allows Most Tailgates to Open
- 300 lb. Weight Capacity
- Hitch Pin Included
Built to give you many years of dependable pumping service. The Wayne PLS series lets you water your lawn and garden with water pulled from a pond or lake, instead of from the city water system. Also a great tool for emptying or filling stock tanks and removing standing water from flooded areas and transfer water. Capable of supplying 2 or 3 sprinklers through 150 feet of garden hose. CSA listed.
- Continuous duty pump
- Motor Speed: 3450 RPM
- 120V totally enclosed, fan-cooled continuous-duty motor
- Stainless steel pump housing for durability and corrosion resistance
- Durable impeller
- Ceramic/carbon-faced seal for long life
- Safe and convenient on/off switch
- Includes 3/4in. garden hose adapters
- Convenient carrying handle
- For use with clear water only
- 3 power cord with three-prong plug
When you need heat fast, turn on the NewAir G56 5600 watt garage heater. Powerful enough to heat up to 560 square feet, this sturdy steel-bodied heater is perfect for garages, workshops and light industrial environments.
Largest Coverage Area- With a 5600 watt heating capability, the NewAir G56 garage heater can heat large areas up to 560 square feet – making it our most powerful electric garage heater available.
Certified Safety Features- The NewAir G56 is fully certified for electrical safety and features a protected motor and a steel safety grille to guard hands and fingers. Its sophisticated thermal cut-off system ensures the unit turns off if it starts to overheat.
Rugged, Portable Design- Wherever you need extra warmth, the NewAir G56 garage heater is ready to deliver. It sits right on the floor, so finding a place to set it up is easy. The built-in carrying handle with cord storage makes it easy to take along.
Easy-to-Use Temperature Control- The NewAir G56 5600 watt garage heater features a reliable single-pole thermostat that automatically maintains the temperature you set. Get all the heat you need just by turning the dial.
- Quickly heats up 560 square feet
- Sturdy steel construction with black powder coated finish
- Easy-to-use thermostat with manual controls
- Certified for electrical safety with overheat protection
- Portable design includes carrying handle and 6-foot cord
Specifications Length (in.) 11.00" Width (in.) 10.50" Height (in.) 14.00" Product Weight 19.65 lbs Product Color Black Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Voltage 240 Volts Watts 5600 Watts Amps 23.4 amps Frequency 60 Hz Coverage Area 560 Square Feet Heating Capacity 19,107 BTUs Heating Method Fan-Forced Air Flow 236 CFM Installation Type Plug-In Wall Mountable No Ceiling Mountable No Built- In Thermostat Yes Thermostat Type Single-Pole Heating Element Construction Stainless Steel Alarm No Certifications UL/CL