- 100 CFM
- Variable speed
- Mounts on Sahara wood stove
- Works on 110 volt
- Variable speed control
- Made in the USA
Enjoy refreshing cool air with the EC45S Tower Evaporative Cooler from Luma Comfort. This slim, attractive appliance is designed for indoor spaces and works as an air cooler, tower fan and humidifier in one. It’s the perfect summer cooling solution for small bedrooms, office cubicles, play areas and personal spaces.
The combination of high-efficiency rigid cooling media and a powerful fan result in powerful cooling that is both eco-friendly and cost-effective. Drawing only 45 watts of power, the Luma Comfort EC45S Tower Evaporative Cooler costs as much to operate as your standard household light bulb!
Additional features include an energy-saving timer, 3 different speed settings, 90° oscillation and remote control.
- Color: Gunmetal/Silver
- Dimensions: 11.7” x 11.7” x 37.2”
- Weight: 12.8 lbs.
- Electrical: 110V-120V / 60Hz / 45W
- Coverage Area: Up to 100 square feet
- Tank Size: 1.6 gallons
- Fan Speeds: 3
- Noise Level (dB): 64
- Airflow: 250 CFM
- Oscillation: Yes
- Remote Control: Included
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Consumes as much electricity as a light bulb
- Tower body shape saves space
- High-efficiency rigid cooling pad holds more water
- Uses no Freon or other harmful chemicals
- Adds moisture to dry environments
- Dust filter eliminates airborne dust particles
- Remote control with on-board remote storage
- Simple assembly with no tools required
- Built-in casters for easy portability
The Mighty Mule Horizontal Electric Lock for Mighty Mule and Swing Gate Openers locks and unlocks as the gate (not included) is activated to open and close. This lock provides stability and security on Mighty Mule and GTO gate openers (not included) and is recommended for animal enclosures, high wind areas and gates over 8 ft. L. The lock includes 2 keys for manual release.
- Unlocks and locks automatically when a gate (not included) is activated to open and close
- Compatible with single and dual mighty mule or gto swing gate openers including models fm500, fm502, fm350, 352, gto pro, 2000xl, 2002xl 000, pro-3200, pro-4000 pro4200 and xl models (swing gate opener not included)
- Activated by mighty mule or gto/pro access controls including the entry transmitter fm135, gate opening sensor fm138, digital keypad fm137 and the push-button control fm132 (access controls not included)
- Proper installation of the gate lock provides a secure lock built to withstand up to 2500 lbs. of force
- Provides stability and security
- Wire directly to the gate opener's control box (not included)
- 433-Ih column-mount lock receiver (not included) recommended for use on certain column-mount and post-mount installations
- Includes necessary hardware for normal installations
- Includes 2 keys and a keyed manual release Learn More
Built to give you many years of dependable pumping service. The Wayne PLS series lets you water your lawn and garden with water pulled from a pond or lake, instead of from the city water system. Also a great tool for emptying or filling stock tanks and removing standing water from flooded areas and transfer water. Capable of supplying 2 or 3 sprinklers through 150 feet of garden hose. CSA listed.
- Continuous duty pump
- Motor Speed: 3450 RPM
- 120V totally enclosed, fan-cooled continuous-duty motor
- Stainless steel pump housing for durability and corrosion resistance
- Durable impeller
- Ceramic/carbon-faced seal for long life
- Safe and convenient on/off switch
- Includes 3/4in. garden hose adapters
- Convenient carrying handle
- For use with clear water only
- 3 power cord with three-prong plug
Starting off square and level is essential to a successful shed assembly and we recommend that you consider a base kit to self-square the shed and help level the site. Base kits are available for the majority of Arrow sheds. The base kit must be assembled with your selected floor finishing option before you start to build your shed. Use the flooring material that best suits your needs, such as wood, patio blocks, or gravel. The base kit may also be used as a form for pouring concrete.
- Made of durable hot-dipped electro-galvanized steel
- Keeps building and stored items off the ground
- Easy to install
- Includes all hardware
- Does not include floor all finishing materials (If finishing with wood flooring, use exterior-grade plywood, measured to base kit dimensions)
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 10' x 12'
- 10' x 13'
- 10' x 14'
- Rubber saddle pad protects the vehicle while working with the jack
- Universal Joint release mechanism provides precision control of load descent in any handle position
- Magnetic tool tray keeps the small parts around the job site for convenience
- "Speedy Lift" With just one stroke, Speedy Lift technology lets you immediately lift to your desired load height, saving you time and energy.
- Rolled side frame adds strength to reduce twisting.
- Rear swivel casters provides easy jack positioning.
- Bypass device prevents over pumping.
- Buit-in internal safety valve ensures safe operation
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/PALD-2009 standards.