Starting off square and level is essential to a successful shed assembly and we recommend that you consider a base kit to self-square the shed and help level the site. Base kits are available for the majority of Arrow sheds. The base kit must be assembled with your selected floor finishing option before you start to build your shed. Use the flooring material that best suits your needs, such as wood, patio blocks, or gravel. The base kit may also be used as a form for pouring concrete.
- Made of durable hot-dipped electro-galvanized steel
- Keeps building and stored items off the ground
- Easy to install
- Includes all hardware
- Does not include floor all finishing materials (If finishing with wood flooring, use exterior-grade plywood, measured to base kit dimensions)
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 10' x 12'
- 10' x 13'
- 10' x 14'
Dee Zee Ramps - Industrial Ramp. Constructed of strong, galvanized steel. Grip Strut plank grating provides excellent traction. Use to load motorcycles, lawn mowers, ATVs, or whatever you need to load (500 lb capacity per ramp). Sold in pairs.
- Industrial steel Ramps
- Galvanized Steel Constructions
- Grip Strut__ Grating Gives Superior Traction
- Rated For 500 lb. Weight Capacity
- L: 76 :_mage_bind_var_10 x H: 2"
- Sold In Pairs
These Standard Duty Lockers have 22-gauge doors with vent holes and a die cast handle that secures the door in a closed position and accommodates a standard padlock. The single tier locker has a top shelf. All compartments have 2 side hooks and a flat bottom.
- Dimensions: 15” W x 18” D x 66” H
- Welded steel construction
- Powder coat finish
- Shipped assembled (Handle requires some assembly)
Provides ease of access for both livestock and herdsmen into round pens.
- 1-3/4″ round high-tensile strength tubing
- Superior continuous-welded saddle joints
- Double-sided sign plates allows walk-thru gate to be hung in either direction
- Available in 4′ width only
- 8′ tall arch
- Single hand sliding lockable gate latch
- Features our superior finish in John Deere’s signature green
With the Tool Shed 3-1/4 Ton Service Jack you can easily lift up an item to work on it. This jack has polished and chromd cylinder rams enhanced by performance seals. Polished liner cylinder walls will extend the life of the seal by minimising abrasions and wear.
- Model Number: T83508
- Capacity: 3.25 Ton
- Minimum Height: 3.86 Inches
- Maximum Height: 21.06 Inches
- 29.92 Inches Long
- 13.58 Inches Wide
- 6.69 Inches High
- Ropes are hand spliced for added strength
- Absorbs shocks
- Easy to use and store
- 1/3 weight of chain and safer
- Can be stored wet, won't rot
- Finished length: 19'
- Tensile strength: 53,000 lbs.
- Rubber saddle pad protects the vehicle while working with the jack
- Universal Joint release mechanism provides precision control of load descent in any handle position
- Magnetic tool tray keeps the small parts around the job site for convenience
- "Speedy Lift" With just one stroke, Speedy Lift technology lets you immediately lift to your desired load height, saving you time and energy.
- Rolled side frame adds strength to reduce twisting.
- Rear swivel casters provides easy jack positioning.
- Bypass device prevents over pumping.
- Buit-in internal safety valve ensures safe operation
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/PALD-2009 standards.
Flush-mount surround flange that must be used for all "in-wall" electric fireplace applications to provide proper airflow to the air intake vent. A quick and easy, 5-step installation process that is to be installed "after" wall surface is finished. Allows for easy removal if the product should need warranty repair. Warranty will be void if the BBKIT is not included with the installation.
- Flush-Mount Surround Flange
- BBKIT must be used for all "in-wall" applications
- Provides proper airflow to the air intake vent for all models
- Warranty will be void if the BBKIT is not included with the installation of all models
- BBKIT and 023 models are to be installed "after" wall surface is finished
- Sill must be 2 1/8" minimum from finished floor for "Flush-to-Floor" installation
- Quick and easy 5-step installation process
- Flush-Mount Flange included with the price of each model
- Allows for easy removal if the product should need warranty repair
- Product Dimensions: 32.9"w x 1.1"d x 27.2"h
- Carton Dimensions: 35.6"w x 3.4"d x 30.3"h
- Gross Weight: 12.9 lbs.
- Net Weight: 10.4 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 2.144
**Insert Sold Seperately!Learn More
Dry skin and chapped lips will be a thing of the past, especially when you purchase the Luma Comfort HC12B. The ultrasonic cool mist humidifier keeps you comfortable, while also looking great with its sleek and slim vase design, this product seamlessly blends in with your home's decor. The HC12B Cool Mist Humidifier produces 2.5 gallons of mist daily and effectively covers rooms up to 650 square feet. Therefore making it perfect for any medium to large size room. Ultrasonic technology also ensures energy-efficiency and near-silent operation. Incredibly easy to operate, the Luma Comfort HC12B humidifier comes with a remote control and lasts up to 45 hours per single tank fill.
- Covers 650 square feet
- Demineralization cartridge prevents lime scale and mineral buildup
- Generates micro fine mist
- Great for bedrooms or nurseries
- Naturally eliminates dust particles
- Operates up to 45 hours per tank fill
- Sleek vase design with 8 adjustable mist settings
- Soothing cool mist provides comfort
- Ultrasonic technology saves energy
Specifications Length (in.) 8.90" Width (in.) 8.90" Height (in.) 43.50 Voltage 110 volts Watts 35 watts Noise Level 35 decibel Certifications ETL Usage Single Room/Area Coverage Area 650 sq. ft. Run Time Per tank 45 hours Number of speeds 8 Number of tanks 1 Tank Size 1.18 gallons Control Type Digital Empty Tank Indicator yes Additional Information Internal demineralization cartridge