The Dyna-Glo 200,000 BTU portable propane convection heater is a rock solid, high output heating solution. Features a continuous variable BTU valve that allows for complete control from 50,000 - 200,000 BTUs to maximize fuel efficiency. An all aluminized steel construction makes for great durability while the auto safety shut-off keeps your projects safe. 2 stage ignition means no accidental firing and the auto safety shut-off ensures when there is no flame, there is no fuel. With very little assembly required and an included hose and regulator assembly, productivity can resume immediately.
- Continuous Variable BTU Output
- Auto Safety Shutoff
- 10' Regulator & Hose Assembly (-01 Series is 15')
- Inner Windshield
- Aluminized Steel Construction
Specifications Heater Type Convection Fuel Type Liquid Propane Gas Valve Output Settings Infinite BTU Output (LOW-HIGH) 50,000 TO 200,00 Ignition Type Piezo Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 4,700 Length (in.) 15.91 Width (in.) 15.91 Height (in.) 26.18 Weight (lbs.) 13.2 Output & Runtimes Based on Setting and Tank Size Settings Output / Runtimes 20 lb. Tank 40 lb. Tank 100 lb. Tank Low BTU Output 50,000 50,000 50,000 Operating Time (hrs) 9 17 43 Medium BTU Output N/A N/A 120,000 Operating Time (hrs) N/A N/A 18 High BTU Output N/A N/A 200,000 Operating Time (hrs) N/A N/A 11
- Ropes are hand spliced for added strength
- Absorbs shocks
- Easy to use and store
- 1/3 weight of chain and safer
- Can be stored wet, won't rot
- Finished length: 19'
- Tensile strength: 53,000 lbs.
- 12.6 watt output
- high-impact tempered solar cell casings to resist hail, flying debris and impacting winds
- silicone crystals in anodized aluminum frame
- 25-ft power cord with easy connect clips
- 10-year limited manufacturer warranty
The Tradesman Outdoor Infrared Quartz Heater is the perfect heating solution for shops, garages, jobsites, patios, hot tub areas, and and any other outdoor area. Plug this electric heater into your wall outlet and immediately enjoy the warmth.Compatible with Heat Storm Tri-Pod and Roll Cage 1500 Stands. Stands are sold separately.
- Line of sight spot heating
- Features new low red bulb, emits 95% less red light
- Highest water weather proof rating for a heater: IP35
- Heats silently, no running fan or motors, clean, safe, instant heat that is maintenance-free
- Does not pollute the air with CO2 like propane or natural gas heaters that burn fossil fuels
- No dangerous tanks to fill, no plumbing or ventilation to install
- Hardware for wall mounting, Tri-pod, and Roll Cage stands included
- Dimension: 24 x 6.75 x 6 inches
- Weight: 5lbs
- Rated power: 1,300 Watts
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
These Standard Duty Lockers have 22-gauge doors with vent holes and a die cast handle that secures the door in a closed position and accommodates a standard padlock. The single tier locker has a top shelf. All compartments have 2 side hooks and a flat bottom.
- Dimensions: 15” W x 18” D x 66” H
- Welded steel construction
- Powder coat finish
- Shipped assembled (Handle requires some assembly)
TempZone™ Shower MatsHeating Mat for Wet Locations TempZone™ Shower Mats have been exclusively designed to provide warmth to two areas in the shower, the floor and a shower bench. The TempZone™ Shower Floor Mats ensure that your first step into your shower is a warm and soothing experience. The Shower Floor Mats are engineered to cover traditional shower floor areas and have taken the shower drain into consideration. Each Shower Floor Mat is designed with a wire-free drain for fast and easy installation. Now that's smart. The TempZone™ Shower Bench Mats guarantee that the time spent in your shower will be warm and inviting. The Shower Bench Mats are configured to the slim design of shower benches. Each size is smartly designed to cover a standard bench width and length. Work with a WarmlyYours account manager to get the perfect fit for your shower project. Many of our products are approved for wet locations such as a shower floor and bench and your account manager will find the perfect fit for your project.
- On-site room measurement service available and free overnight design service
- 24/7 installation support and lifetime technical support
- 7-day programmable schedule to provide comfort when you need it
- UL Certified and GFCI protected
- Warms a master bath for less than 16 cents-per-day
- 1/8'' Super thin rolls or mats to fit any room shape
- 25 years No Nonsense Warranty which covers Parts and Labor
- Commonly installed beneath tile and stone
- 0.89 amps
- 107.0 watts
- Rubber saddle pad protects the vehicle while working with the jack
- Universal Joint release mechanism provides precision control of load descent in any handle position
- Magnetic tool tray keeps the small parts around the job site for convenience
- "Speedy Lift" With just one stroke, Speedy Lift technology lets you immediately lift to your desired load height, saving you time and energy.
- Rolled side frame adds strength to reduce twisting.
- Rear swivel casters provides easy jack positioning.
- Bypass device prevents over pumping.
- Buit-in internal safety valve ensures safe operation
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/PALD-2009 standards.
Flush-mount surround flange that must be used for all "in-wall" electric fireplace applications to provide proper airflow to the air intake vent. A quick and easy, 5-step installation process that is to be installed "after" wall surface is finished. Allows for easy removal if the product should need warranty repair. Warranty will be void if the BBKIT is not included with the installation.
- Flush-Mount Surround Flange
- BBKIT must be used for all "in-wall" applications
- Provides proper airflow to the air intake vent for all models
- Warranty will be void if the BBKIT is not included with the installation of all models
- BBKIT and 023 models are to be installed "after" wall surface is finished
- Sill must be 2 1/8" minimum from finished floor for "Flush-to-Floor" installation
- Quick and easy 5-step installation process
- Flush-Mount Flange included with the price of each model
- Allows for easy removal if the product should need warranty repair
- Product Dimensions: 32.9"w x 1.1"d x 27.2"h
- Carton Dimensions: 35.6"w x 3.4"d x 30.3"h
- Gross Weight: 12.9 lbs.
- Net Weight: 10.4 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 2.144
**Insert Sold Seperately!Learn More
Dry skin and chapped lips will be a thing of the past, especially when you purchase the Luma Comfort HC12B. The ultrasonic cool mist humidifier keeps you comfortable, while also looking great with its sleek and slim vase design, this product seamlessly blends in with your home's decor. The HC12B Cool Mist Humidifier produces 2.5 gallons of mist daily and effectively covers rooms up to 650 square feet. Therefore making it perfect for any medium to large size room. Ultrasonic technology also ensures energy-efficiency and near-silent operation. Incredibly easy to operate, the Luma Comfort HC12B humidifier comes with a remote control and lasts up to 45 hours per single tank fill.
- Covers 650 square feet
- Demineralization cartridge prevents lime scale and mineral buildup
- Generates micro fine mist
- Great for bedrooms or nurseries
- Naturally eliminates dust particles
- Operates up to 45 hours per tank fill
- Sleek vase design with 8 adjustable mist settings
- Soothing cool mist provides comfort
- Ultrasonic technology saves energy
Specifications Length (in.) 8.90" Width (in.) 8.90" Height (in.) 43.50 Voltage 110 volts Watts 35 watts Noise Level 35 decibel Certifications ETL Usage Single Room/Area Coverage Area 650 sq. ft. Run Time Per tank 45 hours Number of speeds 8 Number of tanks 1 Tank Size 1.18 gallons Control Type Digital Empty Tank Indicator yes Additional Information Internal demineralization cartridge