Our innovative tower humidifier with stylish surface insert is sure to compliment any decor. Our humidifiers work by adding invisible moisture to your environment by moving dry air through a saturated wick. Maintaining proper humidity levels between 30-50% in your home/office/workplace has been scientifically proven to help prevent the flu and allergies. Proper humidity hydrates your skin, alleviates dry eyes, scratchy throats and can reduce snoring. With a doctor's approval increased humidity can reduce asthma and allergy symptoms. It also protects fine furniture, musical instruments, collectibles and wood floors. Proper humidity makes you feel warmer allowing you to lower your thermostat setting which will save money.
- 3.5 gal. water capacity
- 2000 sq. ft. coverage (2800 sq. ft. tight coverage)
- Up to 9-gallon daily output
- Digital controls and display
- 9-speed motor
- Adjustable humidistat and automatic shutoff
- Water refill and check filter indicators
- Convenient side pour-in door
- Built in the USA of domestic and imported parts
- 100 CFM
- Variable speed
- Mounts on Sahara wood stove
- Works on 110 volt
- Variable speed control
- Made in the USA
- Heats up to 1,500 sq. feet
- Perfect for medium heating areas such as garages, workshops or construction sites
- Operates up to 11 hours on full 20 lb. propane tank
- Variable heat settings
- Continuous electronic Ignition
- Over-heat shut-off system
- Adjustable heat angle
- 10 ft. hose and regulator included
- 1 yr. limited warranty
- CSA approved
Built to give you many years of dependable pumping service. The Wayne PLS series lets you water your lawn and garden with water pulled from a pond or lake, instead of from the city water system. Also a great tool for emptying or filling stock tanks and removing standing water from flooded areas and transfer water. Capable of supplying 2 or 3 sprinklers through 150 feet of garden hose. CSA listed.
- Continuous duty pump
- Motor Speed: 3450 RPM
- 120V totally enclosed, fan-cooled continuous-duty motor
- Stainless steel pump housing for durability and corrosion resistance
- Durable impeller
- Ceramic/carbon-faced seal for long life
- Safe and convenient on/off switch
- Includes 3/4in. garden hose adapters
- Convenient carrying handle
- For use with clear water only
- 3 power cord with three-prong plug
- Rubber saddle pad protects the vehicle while working with the jack
- Universal Joint release mechanism provides precision control of load descent in any handle position
- Magnetic tool tray keeps the small parts around the job site for convenience
- "Speedy Lift" With just one stroke, Speedy Lift technology lets you immediately lift to your desired load height, saving you time and energy.
- Rolled side frame adds strength to reduce twisting.
- Rear swivel casters provides easy jack positioning.
- Bypass device prevents over pumping.
- Buit-in internal safety valve ensures safe operation
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/PALD-2009 standards.
The Mighty Mule Horizontal Electric Lock for Mighty Mule and Swing Gate Openers locks and unlocks as the gate (not included) is activated to open and close. This lock provides stability and security on Mighty Mule and GTO gate openers (not included) and is recommended for animal enclosures, high wind areas and gates over 8 ft. L. The lock includes 2 keys for manual release.
- Unlocks and locks automatically when a gate (not included) is activated to open and close
- Compatible with single and dual mighty mule or gto swing gate openers including models fm500, fm502, fm350, 352, gto pro, 2000xl, 2002xl 000, pro-3200, pro-4000 pro4200 and xl models (swing gate opener not included)
- Activated by mighty mule or gto/pro access controls including the entry transmitter fm135, gate opening sensor fm138, digital keypad fm137 and the push-button control fm132 (access controls not included)
- Proper installation of the gate lock provides a secure lock built to withstand up to 2500 lbs. of force
- Provides stability and security
- Wire directly to the gate opener's control box (not included)
- 433-Ih column-mount lock receiver (not included) recommended for use on certain column-mount and post-mount installations
- Includes necessary hardware for normal installations
- Includes 2 keys and a keyed manual release Learn More
The Luma Comfort HC12W Cool Mist Vase Humidifier provides cool and soothing moisture to dry environments, helping to relieve allergy, cold and flu symptoms. Designed for bedrooms, nurseries and other living areas, the HC12W features a large coverage area and can effectively humidify areas up to 650 square feet. This decorative humidifier features a modern vase design with an adjustable height of up to 43.5 inches, as well as 8 different mist settings complete with musical alerts.
The HC12W utilizes ultrasonic technology, making it energy-efficient and nearly silent while in operation. The 9.5 pint tank also provides cool mist for up to 45 hours on a single fill. Easy to operate, the Luma Comfort Cool Mist Vase Humidifier includes a remote control and with a simple touch interface.
Additional features include a low water level indicator and an internal demineralization cartridge to protect the unit from scale buildup and to ensure maintenance-free operation.
- Color: White
- Dimensions: 8.9” x 8.9” x 43.5”
- Weight: 6.3 lbs.
- Electrical: 110V-120V / 60 Hz / 30W
- Daily Output: 2.5 gallons
- Coverage Area: Up to 650 square feet
- Maximum Run Time: 45 hours
- Tank Size: 9.5 pints
- Mist Settings: 8
- Noise Level (dB): 35 dB
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Provides soothing cool moisture to dry environments for easier breathing and a better night’s sleep
- Helps relieve allergy, cold and flu symptoms
- Sleek, modern vase design with adjustable height
- Lasts up to 45 hours on a single tank fill
- Effectively humidifies up to 650 square feet
- Energy-efficient and uses ultrasonic technology
- Near-silent operation
- Perfect for bedrooms, nurseries and other living spaces.
Dry skin and chapped lips will be a thing of the past, especially when you purchase the Luma Comfort HC12B. The ultrasonic cool mist humidifier keeps you comfortable, while also looking great with its sleek and slim vase design, this product seamlessly blends in with your home's decor. The HC12B Cool Mist Humidifier produces 2.5 gallons of mist daily and effectively covers rooms up to 650 square feet. Therefore making it perfect for any medium to large size room. Ultrasonic technology also ensures energy-efficiency and near-silent operation. Incredibly easy to operate, the Luma Comfort HC12B humidifier comes with a remote control and lasts up to 45 hours per single tank fill.
- Covers 650 square feet
- Demineralization cartridge prevents lime scale and mineral buildup
- Generates micro fine mist
- Great for bedrooms or nurseries
- Naturally eliminates dust particles
- Operates up to 45 hours per tank fill
- Sleek vase design with 8 adjustable mist settings
- Soothing cool mist provides comfort
- Ultrasonic technology saves energy
Specifications Length (in.) 8.90" Width (in.) 8.90" Height (in.) 43.50 Voltage 110 volts Watts 35 watts Noise Level 35 decibel Certifications ETL Usage Single Room/Area Coverage Area 650 sq. ft. Run Time Per tank 45 hours Number of speeds 8 Number of tanks 1 Tank Size 1.18 gallons Control Type Digital Empty Tank Indicator yes Additional Information Internal demineralization cartridge
Enjoy refreshing cool air with the EC45S Tower Evaporative Cooler from Luma Comfort. This slim, attractive appliance is designed for indoor spaces and works as an air cooler, tower fan and humidifier in one. It’s the perfect summer cooling solution for small bedrooms, office cubicles, play areas and personal spaces.
The combination of high-efficiency rigid cooling media and a powerful fan result in powerful cooling that is both eco-friendly and cost-effective. Drawing only 45 watts of power, the Luma Comfort EC45S Tower Evaporative Cooler costs as much to operate as your standard household light bulb!
Additional features include an energy-saving timer, 3 different speed settings, 90° oscillation and remote control.
- Color: Gunmetal/Silver
- Dimensions: 11.7” x 11.7” x 37.2”
- Weight: 12.8 lbs.
- Electrical: 110V-120V / 60Hz / 45W
- Coverage Area: Up to 100 square feet
- Tank Size: 1.6 gallons
- Fan Speeds: 3
- Noise Level (dB): 64
- Airflow: 250 CFM
- Oscillation: Yes
- Remote Control: Included
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Consumes as much electricity as a light bulb
- Tower body shape saves space
- High-efficiency rigid cooling pad holds more water
- Uses no Freon or other harmful chemicals
- Adds moisture to dry environments
- Dust filter eliminates airborne dust particles
- Remote control with on-board remote storage
- Simple assembly with no tools required
- Built-in casters for easy portability