This fire suppressant is indispensable as the first line of defense for controlling fires that occur from creosote build-up in chimneys. Independent test results show it suppresses a chimney fire in an average of 22 SECONDS! A homeowner or professional fire fighter can use Chimfex as a safe, fast, and easy-to-use tool to combat a chimney fire with no water damage.
Similar to a flare, you strike the end to light it, toss it in the wood stove or down the chimney and it extinguishes the fire by using up the oxygen. They are only good for one use. It is recommended to keep 2-3 on hand since many times chimney fires can re-ignite. Use in wood stoves, fireplaces, or fireplace inserts.
- Safe, fast, and easy to use
- Used by many fire departments to extinguish chimney fires
- Shown to suppress chimney fire in about 22 seconds
- For use in wood stoves, fireplaces, or fireplace inserts
It’s simple - it’s all in the paper. Our wicks contain more paper than the competition. The quality of our paper has greater absorbency, lasts longer, and requires less energy to provide the same amount of humidification as the competition. Each Super Wick is made right here in the USA under our high quality control standards.
- AHAM certified output
- High output, long-lasting
- Superior workmanship and quality components
- Lasts a full season depending on water quality
- Traps and retains mineral deposits to ensure cleaner air
- Use only original Essick Air wicks for optimal performance of your humidifier
- Does not include frame
- Use with Essick Air models EP9 500; EP9 700; EP9R 500 and 821 000
- These angles are designed for mounting garage door openers, building frames, tables, work benches, equipment stands, etc. and for many repair and construction projects.
- They are slotted for easy attachment.
- This product has a 90 angle and slots that allow product to meet a variety of applications.
- Fasteners can be applied through slots to affix product to a surface.
- High corrosion-resistant galvanized finish.
- Made of steel.
- Dimensions: 1-1/2" x 72"
- AHAM certified output
- Longer lasting, still at 96-2/5-percent after 90 days
- Less energy consumption
- Superior product
- Great value
This gasket kit will replace your old and worn door seal. This seal kit includes 8 feet of 1/2” black gasket and one tube of original high-temp adhesive.Learn More
Duct tape is made for smooth, even, predictable surfaces. How many of your projects can be described that way? That’s why we invented Gorilla Tape, to us, it’s made the way tape should be: The Toughest on Planet Earth. Gorilla Tape offers over the top results with its heavy-duty, double-thick duct tape. It is made to stick to rough, uneven, unforgiving surfaces like wood, stone, stucco, plaster, brick and more.
- Double-Thick Adhesive - grips smooth, rough, and uneven surfaces
- Heavy-Duty Cloth Backing - for added strength and heft
- Rugged Outer Shell - withstands moisture, UV rays, and temperature extremes better than other tapes
Propane low pressure regulator (3/8" Female pipe thread x soft nose P.O.L) The size, shape and flow characteristics of this regulator makes it ideal for use on portable heaters, hot plates, camp stoves and other propane appliances that require 75,000 BTU or less. will operate low pressure appliances.
- For use with propane gas
- 3/8in Female Pipe Thread x Restricted Flow Soft Nose P.O.L.
- Low pressure regulator will operate barbecue grills and low pressure appliances
- 11in W.C.
- 75,000 BTU max flow
- Has brass nipple to open safety valve in male throwaway cylinders
- Has rubber gasket for sealing