BriskHeat’s XtremeFLEX® Emergency De-Icer is for rapid-de-icing, thawing,temperature control, and emergency supplemental heat. It is used on metal pipes, valves, pumps, and other metal surfaces. Since 1949, BriskHeat Corporation has been THE trusted source for heating applications.
Rugged construction for unsurpassed durability
- De-Icing Pipes
- Thawing Valves
- Warming Pumps
- Improving Cold Weather-Related Flow Problems
- Portable plug-and-play, ready-to-install design
- Rapid heating: 10X heating output of a typical water pipe freeze protection
- Exceptional flexibility - Wraps around metal surfaces as small as 1/2” diameter
- 1” wide moisture and chemical resistant heat tape
- Available in variety of lengths: 2 ft, 6 ft and 10 ft
Controller: Built-in, adjustable between 50°to 160°F
Power cord: 120VAC with 6-foot power cord with standard 2-prong wall plug
Watt density: 6 watts/sq in
Specifications Voltage: 120VAC Controller: Built-in, adjustable between 50°to 160°F Power cord: 120VAC with 6-foot power cord with standard 2-prong wall plug Watt density: 6 watts/sq in Wattage: 432 Dimensions: 1" x 6"
1 year warrantyLearn More
This is a 12” x 5/16” holed orange section that is used underground from the tee as a riser extension. It can be cut at different locations (as marked on the section) to adjust the height of intake. Silt sock is available for this product.Learn More
- 8000 BTU
- Energy star
- Quiet operation
- Electronic controls
- Adjustable temp setting
- Pleated quick window mount kit with support hardware
- Remote control
- Follow me function
- Tilt-out filter access
- 24-hour on/off timer
The AB1000a by Airfoxx is a powerful Utility Blower / Air Mover / Spot Cooler. Its small stature and light weight makes it one of most versatile air circulation system in the industry. With air pressure of 8.5 inch/H2O and 980 CFM, the AB1000a can be use for all cooling and air ventilation purposes from keeping your work site ventilated, blowing debris at work site to cooling engine and breaks on a race car.
- Weight: 26 lbs
- Width: 10.5
- Length: 16.5
- Height: 15.5
- Color: Black/Yellow
- Construction: Polyethylene
- CFM: 1000
- Horse Power: 1
- Power Cord Length: 25'
- Voltage: 110
- Amp: 7.5
- Impeller Diameter: 8.5"
- Static Pressure: 8.5"
- Sound Rating dB: 55
Star Model S1503 is a high capacity, high efficiency water powered back-up system. With no electricity or batteries required, the S1503 takes over seamlessly when your primary sump system fails.
The S1503 comes fully assembled for fast, easy and trouble-free installation. The small footprint allows for installation in even the smallest sump pits. With superior performance and discharge capacity, it uses less water and costs less to operate. The S1503, installed as a back-up system, does not use any water until the primary system malfunctions or in the case of power failure. Water flow is equivalent to a normal faucet and is required only when the S1503 is operating. Not intended for use as a primary water removal unit.
- No electricity required
- Municipal/city water pressure powered system
- Removes up to 2 gallons per gallon used
- Works during power failures
- No battery to charge
- On guard 24 hours a day
- Helps eliminate flooding in basements
- Ideal standby to an electric sump pump
- Can be used with any existing brand of sump pump
- Comes 100% pre-assembled
- Small footprint
- Efficient water usage
- High capacity, high head
- Includes push-to-connect supply fitting (field installed)
- Engineered for trouble-free operation
- Non-corrosive materials
- Performs at 80 PSI
- PVC construction with corrosion resistant stainless steel float rod for maximum dependability
Standard Weight: 9 lbs. LBS Weight U/M: 9 lbs. LB Overall Dimensions: 43" x 6" x 9"
The Luma Comfort EC110S Portable Evaporative Cooler keeps your living space cool and comfortable using patented cyclonic cooling technology. This air cooler’s fan head oscillates and projects a targeted beam of air around your living space so you feel cooler, faster. Designed to cover 250 square feet, the EC110S is perfect for your bedroom, living room, den or office.
Since the Luma Comfort EC110S Portable Evaporative Cooler only requires water and electricity, it’s different from an air conditioner and features an earth-friendly design. When used in optimal environmental conditions, this air cooler can drop temperatures by as much as 20° - 30°F for just pennies a day.
Additional features include an energy-saving timer, 3 different speed and wind settings, high-efficiency rigid cooling pad, remote control and digital display.
- Color: Silver/Black
- Dimensions: 12.75” x 11.25” x 34.5”
- Weight: 16.2 lbs.
- Power: 110-120V / 60 Hz / 110W
- Coverage Area: Up to 250 square feet
- Tank Size: 1.76 gallons
- Fan Speeds: 3
- Noise Level (dB): 66
- Airflow: 500 CFM
- Oscillation: Yes
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Cyclonic cooling technology
- Modern design & sleek styling
- Powerful air movement
- 3 cooling speeds & wind modes
- High-efficiency rigid cooling pad
- Large capacity, removable water tank
- Programmable timer
- Digital control panel
- No installation required
- Energy-efficient & eco-friendly
- Unit dimensions: 24 1/2"H x 15 1/2"W x12 3/4"D
- 50 pints per day
- 2000 sq ft coverage
- 10 liter tank volume
- 5.6 amps/ 615 watts
- Power input/volts: 115V, 60 Hz
- Relative humidity range: 35%- 80%
- Digital humidistat
- Digital readout and soft touchpad controls
- Continuous mode: when set to continuous mode the unit will dehumidify continuously
- Power levels: unit features two power (fan speed) levels - Normal and Turbo
- Low temp operation (to 41 degrees F)
- Loss of power protection with auto restart: unit will automatically restart in case power is lost
- Bucket full indicator light
- Visual water level float indicator shows current level of water in bucket
- Auto shut off
- Washable air filter
- Drain hose: 5/8"O.D. x 1/2" I.D.
- Heavy duty casters and built-in carrying handles for easy portability
- Washable reusable air filter: helps remove impurities and dust from the air
- Warranty: 1 year parts/labor and refrigeration unit warranty
Out of stock