- Water Resistant
- Tear Resistant
- Mildew & Rot Proof
- Cold Resistant to -20 °F / -28.8 °C
- Cross woven strands to resist puncture and tears
- 30 micron polyethylene coating: Coating on both sides for durability
- Aluminum Grommets: Rustproof grommets spaced every 3 feet and at corners for easy securing
- Rope-Reinforced Hem: Poly rope around the edge for reinforcment during tie down
For multi-surface waterproofing that protects wood, brick and concrete and allows your wood to gray naturally.
- Prevents water damage.
- Beads & waterproofs.
- Allows wood to gray naturally.
- Exceeds all federal waterproofing standards for wood, concrete and brick:
- Wood: exceeds industry standard ASTM D-4446 for waterproofing wood.
- Concrete: exceeds federal specification TT-C-555B for resistance to wind-driven rain.
- Brick: exceeds federal specification SS-W-110C for water repellency on brick.
- Use on: decks & fences, brick patios, concrete driveways, exterior surfaces.
- Use when mildew/biological factors are not a problem.
(150W twin) corrosion resistant die cast aluminum construction for extra long life. Ideal for lighting yards, walkways, entrances, driveways, and decks, as well as for accent lighting. 60% brighter than a twin 120W standard floodlight. Uses (2) 150W bulbs. 2 year limited warranty.
- Heavy duty die-cast construction
- Easy to install
- Adjustable small to medium area lighting
- Compact twin head design
- Perfect for wall or eave mount applications
- (2) 150W (MAX) Halogen bulbs (included)
- Mounts to standard junction box
- Part Number: TMQ150W
- Color: White
- Ideal for trash, yard waste, seed/pet food storage
- Durable…the strength of steel
- Better than plastic:
- Rodent proof
- Won’t absorb odors
- Recyclable…made with no oil
- Built to last
- Offset bottom keeps can off ground
- Large handles for easy carrying
- Deep swedging adds strength
- Dry storage only
- Weather resistant…won’t rust
- Strong, dependable spring, fully enclosed.
- Can be used on either right hand or left hand doors.
- Ideal for screen or combination doors and wood lavatory stall doors with wood partitions.
- BakEnamel® Brass Finish
- 2 per pack
- Size: 3"
Test the outlet current before working using a tester that has 12 different ranges, and reads AC/DC as well as 3 other functions in a convenient pocket size digital multimeter. 12 range Pocket size Analog multi-meter/tester 5 function Battery (included) Test leads (included) Instructions (included) Mirrored and color-coded scale Positive "off" position UL listedLearn More
- Compression to compression shut-off
- For use with compressed air, gasoline, grease, oil, vacuum and water lines
- Works well with hard and soft copper tubing and flexible vinyl tubing
- Size: 1/4"