- 100 CFM
- Variable speed
- Mounts on Sahara wood stove
- Works on 110 volt
- Variable speed control
- Made in the USA
The Ventamatic MaxxAir High-Velocity 30 Inch Wall Mount Fan with 1/5 HP Heavy-duty 3-speed Thermally Protected Motor is great for large facilities. Designed for commercial, industrial and agricultural usage. It features totally enclosed, dust proof, energy efficient PSC motor. It has a 3-speed pull chain and a rugged mounting wall bracket. It is made of powder-coated steel, OSHA compliant rust resistant grill and a 9-foot cord. Ventamatic has provided the ventilation industry with an air of excellence for over 60 years. Ideal for use in barns, garages, workshops, warehouses, patios and residential applications.
- 1/5 HP Heavy-Duty Motor
- 120 volt, 60Hz and 0.7 Amps
- Low - 4,100 CFM
- Medium - 4,400 CFM
- High - 4,800 CFM
- Three Fan Blades
- Thermally Protected, Direct-Drive Motor
- 9-Foot Power Cord
- Rugges Wall Mounting Bracket
- All Metal Construction with Powder Coated Finish
- OSHA Compliant Rust Resistant Grill
- Product Dimensions: 42.7” x 7.2” x 34.4”
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Hanging Hardware Not Included
- Indoor Use Only
- C/UL/US Listed
Protect your home and belongings with the compact and efficient NewAir AD-250 25 Pint Portable Dehumidifier. This powerful dehumidifier is perfect for small rooms, RVs, boats, bathrooms and storage areas. It will remove up to 25 pints of moisture a day and protect your home and belongings from mold, mildew, dust mites and other allergens that thrive in moist, humid environments.
Compact and Portable- The NewAir AD-250 is a lightweight and fully portable room dehumidifier, with a built-in handle and casters that make it easy to move from room to room. Its small size – just over 1 ½ feet tall – means that it will go wherever you need it most.
Quiet Operation- The AD-250 portable dehumidifier delivers relief from excessive humidity without adding extra noise to your environment.
Simple Controls- The control panel of the NewAir AD-250 portable dehumidifier features a simple control knob and LED light displays, for easy operation. The unit shuts off automatically when the water tank is full.
Two Drainage Options- The NewAir AD-250 removes up to 25 pints of moisture daily. Set up with the included continuous drainage hose, or simply empty the collection bucket when needed.
Fresher Air- The AD-250 portable room dehumidifier includes a washable, reusable air filter to help keep the air you breathe fresh and clean.
Automatic Defrost- The NewAir AD-250 room dehumidifier turns off automatically in low temperatures to defrost, ensuring reliable performance.
- Compact unit fits easily into your small space
- Lightweight and portable moisture control for RVs, boats, storage, more
- Quiet operation – you’ll hardly notice it running
- Removes up to 25 pints of moisture daily
- Continuous drainage option means no need to empty bucket
- Washable air filters for cleaner, dryer air
Specifications Length (in.) 11.00" Width (in.) 5.70" Height (in.) 19.70" Product Weight 16.50 lbs Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Voltage 115 Voltage Watts 190 Watts Amps 1.6 amps Frequency 60 Hz Dehumidification Capacity 25 Pints per Day Dehumidification Technology Compressor Water Tank Size 6 Pints Drainage Options Manual, Continuous Hose Connection Yes Full Tank Alert Yes Air Filter Yes Automatic Defrost Yes Casters No Control Type Manual Dial Certifications ETL
Dee Zee Cargo Carrier - Constructed of reinforced steel tubing. Powder coat black to prevent rust. 500 lb capacity. 60" x 24" x 6" Folding design. Fits 2" hitch receivers.
- Cargo Carrier
- Find Extra Storage In Your Hitch
- Fits Standard Class 3 Trailer Hitches
- Expanded Steel Floor
- Hinged To Fold Out Of The Way When Not In Use
- 500 lb. Capacity
- L: 60" x W: 20" x H: 6"
Dee Zee Nerf Steps - A tubular side step for your vehicle. Constructed of black powder coated steel. 3" round design. Molded plastic step pads provide non-skid stepping areas. Hidden but sturdy bracing and hardware is coated to help prevent rust and keep your tubes strong. Custom Fit - no drilling required.
- 3" Round Tube Steps
- Durable Steel Construction
- Protective UltraBlack Finish
- Molded Plastic Step Pads
- Powder Coated Steel Braces
- 90 Degree Bends Hide Braces
- Custom Fit Application Ensures Quick And Easy Installation
- No Drilling Required For Installation
- Three-Year Warranty
- GMC K25 Pickup (1975 - 1978) Crew Cab
- GMC K25 pickup (1975 - 1978) Regular cab
- GMC K25 Suburban (1975 - 1978) Base
- GMC K25/K2500 Pickup (1973 - 1974) Crew Cab
- GMC K25/K2500 Pickup (1973 - 1974) Regular Cab
- GMC K25/K2500 Suburban (1973 - 1974) 4 Doors
Direct burial Gate Opening Sensor (also referred to as a Probe or Wand). Wires directly to the Gate Opener Control Box and senses mass metal in motion. This unit is recommended for use on the inside of the property for free exit by automobile without having to push a button. It comes with a 50-Foot cable that should be trenched and placed next to your drive and buried no more than 12-Inches deep and no closer than 30-Feet from the gate. It will detect vehicles (cars, trucks, ATV's, motorcycles, etc.) as they cross over the 12-Foot magnetic field from the sensor and automatically open the gate as you exit.Learn More
These Standard Duty Lockers have 22-gauge doors with vent holes and a die cast handle that secures the door in a closed position and accommodates a standard padlock. All compartments have 2 side hooks and a flat bottom.
- Dimensions: 15” W x 18” D x 66” H
- Welded steel construction
- Powder coat finish
- Shipped assembled (Handle requires some assembly)
Without protection, the rear area of a truck cab can take a beating from regular use—especially when the truck is used for transporting ATV’s, lawnmowers, materials and other equipment. Great Day’s Rugged eliminates the scratches, “dings” and broken rear windows that are not only costly to repair, but tremendously reduce a truck’s resale value.
The Rugged Rack is constructed of rust-proof, super-tough, 1 ½” aircraft aluminum and comes standard with a rock-solid black or chrome powder-coat finish. Its design features a strategically positioned framework that provides total protection from shifting loads. The Rugged Rack fits all trucks with inside bed widths from 62 to 65 inches. The heavy-duty mounting plates come complete with installation instructions and necessary attachment hardware. The Rugged Rack is backed by a two year warranty.
The Rugged Rack weighs only 19 lbs. and is UPS shippable.Learn More
BriskHeat’s XtremeFLEX® Emergency De-Icer is for rapid-de-icing, thawing,temperature control, and emergency supplemental heat. It is used on metal pipes, valves, pumps, and other metal surfaces. Since 1949, BriskHeat Corporation has been THE trusted source for heating applications.
Rugged construction for unsurpassed durability
- De-Icing Pipes
- Thawing Valves
- Warming Pumps
- Improving Cold Weather-Related Flow Problems
- Portable plug-and-play, ready-to-install design
- Rapid heating: 10X heating output of a typical water pipe freeze protection
- Exceptional flexibility - Wraps around metal surfaces as small as 1/2” diameter
- 1” wide moisture and chemical resistant heat tape
- Available in variety of lengths: 2 ft, 6 ft and 10 ft
Controller: Built-in, adjustable between 50°to 160°F
Power cord: 120VAC with 6-foot power cord with standard 2-prong wall plug
Watt density: 6 watts/sq in
Specifications Voltage: 120VAC Controller: Built-in, adjustable between 50°to 160°F Power cord: 120VAC with 6-foot power cord with standard 2-prong wall plug Watt density: 6 watts/sq in Wattage: 720 Dimensions: 1" x 10"
1 year warrantyLearn More