The 1602R add on furnace is designed to use in conjunction with your existing HVAC ductwork and work seamlessly with your existing furnace. With twin 800 CFM blowers and up to 180,000btu’s it is designed to heat a home up to 2400 sq. ft. This unit is made with a firebrick lined plate steel firebox surrounded by brilliant red painted steel giving the unit an eye appealing look. Connection to your existing ductwork is easy with the 13” x 18” heat outlet. Available accessories include the Universal filter box Kit and Hot Water Coil kit.
- Installation materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flute)
- Twin 800 CFM blowers provide redundancy and large amounts of air flow
- Fully Insulated internal ducting ensures the most heat transfer and optimum efficiency
- Automatic draft induction blower included
- 6” Flue Collar
- 13” x 18” Heat Outlet
- Secondary Heat Exchanger with Frebrick Baffle for Extra Long Life
- Manual Damper system allows Fine tuning for Maximum efficiency
- Firebrick lined Firebox to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Separate Ash door with removable dump pan
- Extra-Heavy Duty Cast Iron doors, grates and liners
- Removable / Replaceable shaker grates (handle included)
- Firebox Dimensions: Width:18 ½”, Depth: 29 ¾”, Height: 24 ½”
- Not approved for use in Mobile or Modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Heat Capacity (sq. ft.) 2,000 - 3,000 BTU Range 67,758 - 180,688 FUEL WOOD/COAL Coal/Pellets cap. 160 lbs Log Length 28" Weight 525 lbs. Width 24.5" Depth/w blower 50.5" Depth w/o blower 35.25" Height 51"
Pleasant Hearth pellet burning stoves provide will warm your heart and your home with highly efficient and effective indoor zone heating. This stove has been EPA certified with a 85% efficiency rating. Perfect for single-family or mobile home use with little assembly required. All Pleasant Hearth pellet burning stoves feature chrome handles, air wash system for cleaner air, solid cast iron door with large ceramic glass viewing area, and a 5 year limited warranty. Stoves operate best when fueled with premium pellet fuel. Heating coverage area is up to 2,200 sq ft.
- High Efficiency EPA Approved Pellet Burning Stove
- Burns 17 to 59 hours in one fueling
- Exclusive Comfort Control System
- Exclusive Integrated Diagnostics
- Auto Ignition System
- Includes Outside Air Kit (MSRP $60)
- Ceramic glass window
- Air Wash System
- Mobile Home Approved
- Made in the USA
Specifications Fuel Type Wood Pellets Heat Output 50,000 BTU Heating Capacity Up to 2,200 sq. ft. Log or Pellet Capacity 80 lb. Hopper Capacity Average Efficiency 85% Emissions .69 grams/hour Finish Black Finish with Chrome Accents Dimensions 26-1/2" x 23-3/4" x 34"
The 6041HF multi-fuel stove has evolved into one of the most sophisticated heating appliances on the market. Not only is it capable of burning compressed wood pellets, it can also burn corn, soy beans, cherry pits, olive pits, bio mass fuel grains, and processed silage with just a few simple adjustments. This stove is mobile home approved (with the use of a fresh air kit) and is easy to install.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector and PL vent exhaust system)
- 5 blower speed settings allow easy adjustments to fit your home
- Digital control board with built-in diagnostics and LED readouts make testing, startup, and operation a breeze with just the touch of a button
- Burns wood pellets, corn, soy beans, cherry pits, olive pits, and other compressed biomass fuels
- Burn pot agitator to prevent clinker buildup and provide a more complete burn
- Removable ash pan
- New fuel feed system eliminates burn back and allows the use of non-premium fuels
- Air wash glass
- Large viewing window
- 5 heat settings allow the ability to adjust to your heating needs
- Approved for mobile and modular homes
- Available for sale in Washington and California states
Capacities Amounts Fuel Pellet/Corn Heating Capacity Up to 2,400 Sq. Ft. Fuel Capacity 60 lbs. BTUs Up to 52,000 Depth 28" Width 29" Height 31"
The ECO-45 is a high efficiency pellet stove. This model is EPA certified and is approved for installation in mobile homes. Its low clearances to combustible materials make it a safe bet in the Medium pellet stoves category.
- High-efficiency EPA certified stove
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) : 500 - 2,000
- Electronic igniter
- Thermostatic or manual mode
- Safe and removable handle
- Automatic or manual adjustment of combustion air supply
- Mobile Home Approved
- Color : Metallic black
- Model : Pedestal
- Easy-to-access ash drawer
- Variable flame control
Specs Optimum efficiency : 78 % Emissions (grams/hour) : 1.8 g/h Burn Rate : 1.3 - 5.5 lb/h Combustion Technology : Combex Maximum Combustion Time : 45 h max Hopper capacity : 60 lb (27 Kg) Recommended chimney diameter : 3" - 4" Number of intensity levels : 6 Maximum Capacity : 45,000 BTU/h Minimum Capacity : 8,200 BTU/h
For those with existing fireplaces or wishing to build a custom mantle, our bay window model also comes as a built-in/insert.
- 40 lb capacity hopper
- 265 CFM circulation fan
- engineered auger system
- large view door, 180+ sq. in.
- large capacity ash drawer
- built-in air wash
- Super Grate technology
- AcuTron Control Board
- 300 watt auto-igniter
- one piece firebrick
Width: 26.5 in. Depth: 17 in. Height: 19.5 in. Weight: 225 lb. Fuel Capacity: 40-60 lb. hopper Burn Time: 8-40 hrs BTU/Hour: 10,500-42,000
The extra-large Vinyl Murryhill building is the solution for substantial storage needs or workshop/hobby space. The unique roll-up, garage-style door and gable roof blends attractively with its durable vinyl-coated exterior steel finish to give you maximum value for your storage dollar. A second sliding side door allows convenient access to stored items or workspace.
Model Number VT1217 Nominal Size 12' x 17' Storage Area 194 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 141 1/8" W x 198" D x 102" H Wall Height 73 3/4" Door Opening 95" W x 72" H Foundation Size 141 1/8" W x 198" D
Floor kit sold separately.Learn More
This multi-purpose storage building with tremendous storage space and huge door openings is large enough to store a small car or boat, or to create an ideal workshop or small warehouse. Frame, wall and roof parts are made from hot-dipped, electro-galvanized steel, and all painted parts have a double baked-on enamel paint finish that will keep your building serviceable and attractive for years.
Model Number CHD1025 Nominal Size 10' x 25' Storage Area 243.1 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 118 1/4" W x 296" D x 91 1/4" H Wall Height 73 3/4" Door Opening 98 1/4" W x 72 3/4" H Foundation Size 122 1/4" W x 300" D
Floor kit sold separately.Learn More
Pacer Pumps' T Series pumps are self-priming, solids handling centrifugal pumps that will pass a solid half the diameter of the suction port. These pumps are constructed with tough non-metallic corrosion and abrasion resistant materials for general service with water and salt water. Designed for performance, 'T' pumps provide fast, high suction lifts and high flow rates, ideal for de-watering and transferring out of sump, pit, tank, pond, river and aquamarine applications. Pressurized oil lubrication system protects silicon carbide shaft seal faces and the open impeller and double flush volute will help keep the pump free of settled solids.
- Pump constructed of corrosion resistant polyester with urethane coated impeller and volute
- Buna elastomers and wearplate
- Stainless steel fasteners and quick-release band clamp for easy clean out
- Available in 2" or 3" for maximum flows
- Self-priming with vertical suction lift to 25 ft.
- Rough service oil lubricated silicon carbide shaft seal
- Includes 2" or 3" zinc coated suction strainer
- 2" pump available with B&S 6.5 HP CP Series (Commercial Power) engine with 2 year warranty, 5.5 HP Honda GX Series OHV Commercial Series, or 5.5 HP Lombardini Diesel
- 3" pump available with either 8 HP B&S Intek Pro OHV Series or 8 HP Honda GX OHV Commercial Series
- Roll cage standard with 3" model, 2" furnished with convenient carry handle
Curve Port Size Engine Weight Model Q 2" 6.5 Vanguard 70# TE2QBB E6VC K Q 2" 5.5 LCT Diesel 135# TE2QBB E5DLC K T 3" 8.0 Vanguard 115# TE3TBB E8VC K T 3" 8.0 Honda GX 115# TE3TBB E8HC K
The Drolet Tundra furnace is a high efficiency wood furnace. Here is an affordable, hi-tech wood furnace that provides huge fuel savings, since it uses 40% to 50% less wood than a conventional wood furnace. It offers installation flexibility thanks to its 2 8-inch heat outlets with 6 possible configurations. The Tundra was also built to allow easy replacement of a conventional furnace.
Specs Maximum output - seasoned cord wood: 125,000 BTU/h Height X Width X Depth - Overall 39 3/8" X 26 1/4" X 49 1/4" Maximum Log Length 22" Hot air plenum dimensions (Depth X Width) 2 X 8" diameter Cold air plenum dimensions (Depth X Width) 20" X 15" Firebox colume (cu. ft.) 3.6 Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) 500-2,500 Blower included Yes Recommended chimney diameter (inches) 6" Easy-to-access ash pan: Yes Optimum efficiency: 76% Emissions (grams/hour): 6.6 g/h Baffle: High quality vermiculite Firebrick-lined combustion chamber: Yes Glass air-wash system: Yes Manufacturing location: Canada
Compact, tough. A hydraulic winch for industrial and commercial applications. The special heat treated planetary gearing system combined with a highly efficient and powerful hydraulic motor ensures maximum performance over the full load range. Complete with internal brake to ensure maximum control and load holding.
- 0.5 inch x 82 ft Steel Cable
- Balance Valve
- 1/2 Hook
- Tensioner included
- Patented Heavy Duty Gearing
- Integral, Automatic Failsafe Brake
- Spring Engaged Manual Freespool
- Rugged and Compact for Long Life
- Meets the requirements of EN 14492.1
Specifications Rated Line Pull 15,000 lbs (6810 kg) Max Line Pull 17,500 lbs (7954 kg) Motor Hydraulic Dis 160 mL/r Gearing 17.2:1 Drum Size (Dia x L) 5" x 10.6" L Cable (Dia x L) 0.5" x 82' L Dimensions 28.2" x 11.1" x 12" Weight 176 lb