Dee Zee Nerf Steps - A tubular side step for your vehicle. Constructed of black powder coated steel. 3" round design. Molded plastic step pads provide non-skid stepping areas. Hidden but sturdy bracing and hardware is coated to help prevent rust and keep your tubes strong. Custom Fit - no drilling required.
- 3" Round Tube Steps
- Durable Steel Construction
- Protective UltraBlack Finish
- Molded Plastic Step Pads
- Powder Coated Steel Braces
- 90 Degree Bends Hide Braces
- Custom Fit Application Ensures Quick And Easy Installation
- No Drilling Required For Installation
- Three-Year Warranty
- GMC K25 Pickup (1975 - 1978) Crew Cab
- GMC K25 pickup (1975 - 1978) Regular cab
- GMC K25 Suburban (1975 - 1978) Base
- GMC K25/K2500 Pickup (1973 - 1974) Crew Cab
- GMC K25/K2500 Pickup (1973 - 1974) Regular Cab
- GMC K25/K2500 Suburban (1973 - 1974) 4 Doors
Without protection, the rear area of a truck cab can take a beating from regular use—especially when the truck is used for transporting ATV’s, lawnmowers, materials and other equipment. Great Day’s Rugged eliminates the scratches, “dings” and broken rear windows that are not only costly to repair, but tremendously reduce a truck’s resale value.
The Rugged Rack is constructed of rust-proof, super-tough, 1 ½” aircraft aluminum and comes standard with a rock-solid black or chrome powder-coat finish. Its design features a strategically positioned framework that provides total protection from shifting loads. The Rugged Rack fits all trucks with inside bed widths from 62 to 65 inches. The heavy-duty mounting plates come complete with installation instructions and necessary attachment hardware. The Rugged Rack is backed by a two year warranty.
The Rugged Rack weighs only 19 lbs. and is UPS shippable.Learn More
Out of stock