Regular Price: $179.99
Special Price: $169.99
- Unit dimensions: 24 1/2"H x 15 1/2"W x12 3/4"D
- 50 pints per day
- 2000 sq ft coverage
- 10 liter tank volume
- 5.6 amps/ 615 watts
- Power input/volts: 115V, 60 Hz
- Relative humidity range: 35%- 80%
- Digital humidistat
- Digital readout and soft touchpad controls
- Continuous mode: when set to continuous mode the unit will dehumidify continuously
- Power levels: unit features two power (fan speed) levels - Normal and Turbo
- Low temp operation (to 41 degrees F)
- Loss of power protection with auto restart: unit will automatically restart in case power is lost
- Bucket full indicator light
- Visual water level float indicator shows current level of water in bucket
- Auto shut off
- Washable air filter
- Drain hose: 5/8"O.D. x 1/2" I.D.
- Heavy duty casters and built-in carrying handles for easy portability
- Washable reusable air filter: helps remove impurities and dust from the air
- Warranty: 1 year parts/labor and refrigeration unit warranty
Designed for commercial, industrial and agricultural use, this rugged fan offers a 5' to 7' height adjustment and a fan head which tilts up to 90°, perfect for factories, garages, large barns and greenhouses.
- Heavy duty 3-speed thermally protected PSC motor
- Adjustable fan height (from 60" to 84")
- Fan head tilts 90°
- Powder-coated finish
- All metal construction
- OSHA compliant grille
- 9' power cord
- Easy to assemble with household tools
- UL and CUL Listed
- 41 Inches Wide
- 7 Inches Deep
- 34 Inches High
- Fan Diameter - 30 Inches
- 4100-4800 CFM
- Direct Drive
- 2 Year Limtied Warranty
Replacement blower motor, 120 volts, 60 Hz, 1620 RPM, 300 Watts, 2.6 Amps. and 1/15 HP/ 8.75lbs. Replace part number 80496. For units: 1300, 1303, 1321, 1400, 1500, 1537, 1537G, 1557M, 6100, 6220, 30A, 22AF, 24A.
- 120 volts, 60 Hz, 1620 RPM, 300 Watts, 2.6 Amps. and 1/15 HP/ 8.75lbs.
- Replaces part number 80496
- Replaces part number 80230
- For units 1300, 1303, 1321, 1400, 1500, 1537, 1537G, 1557M, 6100, 6220, 30A, 22AF, 24A.
- Size of Outlet Hole: 8" W x 3.75" H
Whether you are using it in a garage or on the jobsite, this 50,000 BTU Forced Air Kerosene heater by Mr. Heater is up for the task. Made with a split upper shell designed for easy maintenance and high output fully enclosed motors, you can expect long life and faithful service from your Mr. Heater Forced Air Kerosene heater. Heating up to 1,800 square feet, this unit effortlessly heats up a lot of space quickly. This unit is equipped with a high-limit safety switch and a photo CAD cell to shut the unit off in unsafe conditions. You can use this heater with no worries and focus on the task at hand. This kerosene heater has all the versatility and safety features the jobsite requires.
- 50,000 BTU per hour
- For use with kerosene 1 and 2, diesel 1 and 2, home heating oil and JP-8
- Heats up to 1,200 sq. ft.
- Operates approximately 11 hours on full tank
- Overheat safety shutdown
- Fuel gauge
- Continuous ignition
- Heavy construction
- Enclosed motor
- 33.75 inches long
- 14.25 inches wide
The SmartStat™ dual voltage programmable thermostat can be used with 120-volt and 240-volt floor heating systems. Includes an in-floor sensor and a digital display that indicates the exact floor temperature. It also features a manual setback to a "high" and a "low" temperature level, and it features a built-in electric GFCI. The programmable function allows you up to 4 setting changes for each day of the week. For installations utilizing more than 240 square feet of electric radiant floor heating product, a Master Thermostat with Power Module or a Relay Contactor is also required.Learn More
Increase the roof strength of your shed by 50% to help withstand heavy snow accumulation. Our roof strengthening kits fit most Arrow buildings and can be installed on new or existing buildings.
- Fits shed sizes 10' x 13' and 10' x 14'
- Made of electro-galvanized steel
- All necessary hardware included
- Color: Gray
AirFoxx High Velocity 1/2 HP 2 Speed 3 Position 2800 CFM Air Mover / Carpet Dryer / Floor Dryer: AM2800A
- Weight: 26 lbs
- Width: 16.5
- Length: 16
- Height: 19.5
- Color: Black/Red
- Construction: Polyethylene
- CFM: 2800
- Horse Power: 1/2
- Power Cord Length: 15'
- Voltage: 110
- Amp: 8.5
- Impeller Diameter: 8.5"
- Static Pressure: 2.0"
- Sound Rating dB: 40
Dee Zee Ladder Rack - Half ladder rack. Constructed of heavy duty .125" thick steel tubing. Black powder coat finish. Universal design fits all full size trucks. 250 lb. capacity with adjustable height and width. Velcro tie-downs and ladder stop included.
- Half Ladder Rack
- Protective Gloss Black Powder Coat Finish
- .125" Thick Steel Tubing
- Adjustable Height And Width
- Rated For 200 lb. Weight Capacity
- Velcro Tie Downs
- Adjustable Ladder Stop Arm
- Bolt-On Installation
- Sold As Pair
- W: 23" x H: 52.5"
Dee Zee Bull Bar Guard. 3" steel tubing, creates strong but subtle appearance. Black powder coated steel provides strength and durability. Comes with removable skid plate. Factory drilled holes if you would like to add auxiliary lights. Quick, no-drill installation.
- UltraBlack Steel Bull Bar
- 3" Diameter Mandrel-Bent Steel
- Protective Gloss Black Powder Coat Finish
- Skid Plate Offers Additional Protection
- Pre-Drilled For Auxiliary Light Accessories
- Auxiliary Lights Not Included
- Custom Fit Application Ensures Quick And Easy Installation
- Three-Year Warranty
Quickly convert this 17í ladder into 20 working heights or positions. The soft touch push knobs are the key to this versatile ladder. Use it as a twin stepladder, extension ladder, stairway stepladder or 2 scaffold bases. Youíll get the job done easier with this versatile ladder. This professional grade ladder is built to last with double-riveted steps with a more durable design than other brands that are welded.
It has double riveted steps for long lasting durability. Heavy duty, non-marring feet for slip-resistance. Get to your project safely with this versatile ladder. Designed for multiple heights and positions, you can get close to your project to get the job done easily and safely. Extra wide flared bottom for firm support.
- Outside Section 2-5/8" x 1-3/8"
- Inside Section 2-3/8" x 1"
- Outside Section 16" wide at top
- Inside Section 14-3/4" wide
- 1" deep
- 300 lb