This kerosene heater is incredibly versatile and functional. Perfect for the garage, cabin, or jobsite, it pumps out 50,000 British Thermal Units (BTUs) and can effortlessly heat up to 1,800 square feet. Mr. Heater designs their equipment to last and this heater is no different. With a split upper shell for easy maintenance and a high output motor that is fully enclosed, you know this heater can last you quite a long time. Mr. Heater is known for their quality and safe products. This unit is equipped with a high-limit safety switch and also has the ability to shut itself off in unsafe conditions. You can turn this heater on knowing it will keep you warm and comfortable for 11 hours on a full tank. You can get to work or fall asleep without worry because you know this heater is safe. Pick one up today and see why Mr. Heater is the name in home heating.
- 50,000 BTU per hour
- For use with kerosene 1 and 2, diesel 1 and 2, home heating oil and JP-8
- Heats up to 1,200 sq. ft.
- Operates approximately 11 hours on full tank
- Overheat safety shutdown
- Fuel gauge
- Continuous ignition
- Heavy construction
- Enclosed motor
- 33.75 inches long
- 14.25 inches wide
Dyna-Glo's 10,000 BTU indoor kerosene heater offers a radiant heating solution that can target a specific zone. Creates directional "sun-like" radiant heat for an area up to 500 square feet for 13 hours on a single tank of fuel. The removable fuel tank allows for simple, spill-free refills while its small space design allows for great versatility. Includes a tip over shut-off system to ensure that you, your family and home are safe.
- Mechanical Tip Shut-Off Assembly
- Push Button Electric Ignition (Batteries Included)
- Removable Fuel Tank
- One Touch Extinguish System
- Easy-Lift Side Handles
Specifications Heater Type Radiant Fuel Type 1-K Kerosene BTU Output 10,000 Ignition Type Push Button Electric Tank Size (gal.) 1 Operating Time (hrs.) 11 to 14 Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 500 Length (in.) 11.9 Width (in.) 22.3 Height (in.) 19.3 Weight (lbs.) 25
When you need heat fast, turn on the NewAir G56 5600 watt garage heater. Powerful enough to heat up to 560 square feet, this sturdy steel-bodied heater is perfect for garages, workshops and light industrial environments.
Largest Coverage Area- With a 5600 watt heating capability, the NewAir G56 garage heater can heat large areas up to 560 square feet – making it our most powerful electric garage heater available.
Certified Safety Features- The NewAir G56 is fully certified for electrical safety and features a protected motor and a steel safety grille to guard hands and fingers. Its sophisticated thermal cut-off system ensures the unit turns off if it starts to overheat.
Rugged, Portable Design- Wherever you need extra warmth, the NewAir G56 garage heater is ready to deliver. It sits right on the floor, so finding a place to set it up is easy. The built-in carrying handle with cord storage makes it easy to take along.
Easy-to-Use Temperature Control- The NewAir G56 5600 watt garage heater features a reliable single-pole thermostat that automatically maintains the temperature you set. Get all the heat you need just by turning the dial.
- Quickly heats up 560 square feet
- Sturdy steel construction with black powder coated finish
- Easy-to-use thermostat with manual controls
- Certified for electrical safety with overheat protection
- Portable design includes carrying handle and 6-foot cord
Specifications Length (in.) 11.00" Width (in.) 10.50" Height (in.) 14.00" Product Weight 19.65 lbs Product Color Black Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Voltage 240 Volts Watts 5600 Watts Amps 23.4 amps Frequency 60 Hz Coverage Area 560 Square Feet Heating Capacity 19,107 BTUs Heating Method Fan-Forced Air Flow 236 CFM Installation Type Plug-In Wall Mountable No Ceiling Mountable No Built- In Thermostat Yes Thermostat Type Single-Pole Heating Element Construction Stainless Steel Alarm No Certifications UL/CL
Designed for commercial, industrial and agricultural use, this rugged fan offers a 5' to 7' height adjustment and a fan head which tilts up to 90°, perfect for factories, garages, large barns and greenhouses.
- Heavy duty 3-speed thermally protected PSC motor
- Adjustable fan height (from 60" to 84")
- Fan head tilts 90°
- Powder-coated finish
- All metal construction
- OSHA compliant grille
- 9' power cord
- Easy to assemble with household tools
- UL and CUL Listed
- 41 Inches Wide
- 7 Inches Deep
- 34 Inches High
- Fan Diameter - 30 Inches
- 4100-4800 CFM
- Direct Drive
- 2 Year Limtied Warranty
The Tradesman Outdoor Infrared Quartz Heater is the perfect heating solution for shops, garages, jobsites, patios, hot tub areas, and and any other outdoor area. Plug this electric heater into your wall outlet and immediately enjoy the warmth.Compatible with Heat Storm Tri-Pod and Roll Cage 1500 Stands. Stands are sold separately.
- Line of sight spot heating
- Features new low red bulb, emits 95% less red light
- Highest water weather proof rating for a heater: IP35
- Heats silently, no running fan or motors, clean, safe, instant heat that is maintenance-free
- Does not pollute the air with CO2 like propane or natural gas heaters that burn fossil fuels
- No dangerous tanks to fill, no plumbing or ventilation to install
- Hardware for wall mounting, Tri-pod, and Roll Cage stands included
- Dimension: 18" W x 5" D x 5" H
- Weight: 5lbs
- Rated power: 1,500 Watts, 12.5 Amps/120VAC
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Quickly convert this 17í ladder into 20 working heights or positions. The soft touch push knobs are the key to this versatile ladder. Use it as a twin stepladder, extension ladder, stairway stepladder or 2 scaffold bases. Youíll get the job done easier with this versatile ladder. This professional grade ladder is built to last with double-riveted steps with a more durable design than other brands that are welded.
It has double riveted steps for long lasting durability. Heavy duty, non-marring feet for slip-resistance. Get to your project safely with this versatile ladder. Designed for multiple heights and positions, you can get close to your project to get the job done easily and safely. Extra wide flared bottom for firm support.
- Outside Section 2-5/8" x 1-3/8"
- Inside Section 2-3/8" x 1"
- Outside Section 16" wide at top
- Inside Section 14-3/4" wide
- 1" deep
- 300 lb
The AB1000a by Airfoxx is a powerful Utility Blower / Air Mover / Spot Cooler. Its small stature and light weight makes it one of most versatile air circulation system in the industry. With air pressure of 8.5 inch/H2O and 980 CFM, the AB1000a can be use for all cooling and air ventilation purposes from keeping your work site ventilated, blowing debris at work site to cooling engine and breaks on a race car.
- Weight: 26 lbs
- Width: 10.5
- Length: 16.5
- Height: 15.5
- Color: Black/Yellow
- Construction: Polyethylene
- CFM: 1000
- Horse Power: 1
- Power Cord Length: 25'
- Voltage: 110
- Amp: 7.5
- Impeller Diameter: 8.5"
- Static Pressure: 8.5"
- Sound Rating dB: 55
Dee Zee Ladder Rack - Half ladder rack. Constructed of heavy duty .125" thick steel tubing. Black powder coat finish. Universal design fits all full size trucks. 250 lb. capacity with adjustable height and width. Velcro tie-downs and ladder stop included.
- Half Ladder Rack
- Protective Gloss Black Powder Coat Finish
- .125" Thick Steel Tubing
- Adjustable Height And Width
- Rated For 200 lb. Weight Capacity
- Velcro Tie Downs
- Adjustable Ladder Stop Arm
- Bolt-On Installation
- Sold As Pair
- W: 23" x H: 52.5"
Dee Zee Bull Bar Guard. 3" steel tubing, creates strong but subtle appearance. Black powder coated steel provides strength and durability. Comes with removable skid plate. Factory drilled holes if you would like to add auxiliary lights. Quick, no-drill installation.
- UltraBlack Steel Bull Bar
- 3" Diameter Mandrel-Bent Steel
- Protective Gloss Black Powder Coat Finish
- Skid Plate Offers Additional Protection
- Pre-Drilled For Auxiliary Light Accessories
- Auxiliary Lights Not Included
- Custom Fit Application Ensures Quick And Easy Installation
- Three-Year Warranty
The SmartStat™ dual voltage programmable thermostat can be used with 120-volt and 240-volt floor heating systems. Includes an in-floor sensor and a digital display that indicates the exact floor temperature. It also features a manual setback to a "high" and a "low" temperature level, and it features a built-in electric GFCI. The programmable function allows you up to 4 setting changes for each day of the week. For installations utilizing more than 240 square feet of electric radiant floor heating product, a Master Thermostat with Power Module or a Relay Contactor is also required.Learn More