Regular Price: $179.99
Special Price: $169.99
- Unit dimensions: 24 1/2"H x 15 1/2"W x12 3/4"D
- 50 pints per day
- 2000 sq ft coverage
- 10 liter tank volume
- 5.6 amps/ 615 watts
- Power input/volts: 115V, 60 Hz
- Relative humidity range: 35%- 80%
- Digital humidistat
- Digital readout and soft touchpad controls
- Continuous mode: when set to continuous mode the unit will dehumidify continuously
- Power levels: unit features two power (fan speed) levels - Normal and Turbo
- Low temp operation (to 41 degrees F)
- Loss of power protection with auto restart: unit will automatically restart in case power is lost
- Bucket full indicator light
- Visual water level float indicator shows current level of water in bucket
- Auto shut off
- Washable air filter
- Drain hose: 5/8"O.D. x 1/2" I.D.
- Heavy duty casters and built-in carrying handles for easy portability
- Washable reusable air filter: helps remove impurities and dust from the air
- Warranty: 1 year parts/labor and refrigeration unit warranty
Replacement blower motor, 120 volts, 60 Hz, 1620 RPM, 300 Watts, 2.6 Amps. and 1/15 HP/ 8.75lbs. Replace part number 80496. For units: 1300, 1303, 1321, 1400, 1500, 1537, 1537G, 1557M, 6100, 6220, 30A, 22AF, 24A.
- 120 volts, 60 Hz, 1620 RPM, 300 Watts, 2.6 Amps. and 1/15 HP/ 8.75lbs.
- Replaces part number 80496
- Replaces part number 80230
- For units 1300, 1303, 1321, 1400, 1500, 1537, 1537G, 1557M, 6100, 6220, 30A, 22AF, 24A.
- Size of Outlet Hole: 8" W x 3.75" H
The Tradesman Outdoor Infrared Quartz Heater is the perfect heating solution for shops, garages, jobsites, patios, hot tub areas, and and any other outdoor area. Plug this electric heater into your wall outlet and immediately enjoy the warmth.Compatible with Heat Storm Tri-Pod and Roll Cage 1500 Stands. Stands are sold separately.
- Line of sight spot heating
- Features new low red bulb, emits 95% less red light
- Highest water weather proof rating for a heater: IP35
- Heats silently, no running fan or motors, clean, safe, instant heat that is maintenance-free
- Does not pollute the air with CO2 like propane or natural gas heaters that burn fossil fuels
- No dangerous tanks to fill, no plumbing or ventilation to install
- Hardware for wall mounting, Tri-pod, and Roll Cage stands included
- Dimension: 18" W x 5" D x 5" H
- Weight: 5lbs
- Rated power: 1,500 Watts, 12.5 Amps/120VAC
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
When you need heat fast, turn on the NewAir G56 5600 watt garage heater. Powerful enough to heat up to 560 square feet, this sturdy steel-bodied heater is perfect for garages, workshops and light industrial environments.
Largest Coverage Area- With a 5600 watt heating capability, the NewAir G56 garage heater can heat large areas up to 560 square feet – making it our most powerful electric garage heater available.
Certified Safety Features- The NewAir G56 is fully certified for electrical safety and features a protected motor and a steel safety grille to guard hands and fingers. Its sophisticated thermal cut-off system ensures the unit turns off if it starts to overheat.
Rugged, Portable Design- Wherever you need extra warmth, the NewAir G56 garage heater is ready to deliver. It sits right on the floor, so finding a place to set it up is easy. The built-in carrying handle with cord storage makes it easy to take along.
Easy-to-Use Temperature Control- The NewAir G56 5600 watt garage heater features a reliable single-pole thermostat that automatically maintains the temperature you set. Get all the heat you need just by turning the dial.
- Quickly heats up 560 square feet
- Sturdy steel construction with black powder coated finish
- Easy-to-use thermostat with manual controls
- Certified for electrical safety with overheat protection
- Portable design includes carrying handle and 6-foot cord
Specifications Length (in.) 11.00" Width (in.) 10.50" Height (in.) 14.00" Product Weight 19.65 lbs Product Color Black Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Voltage 240 Volts Watts 5600 Watts Amps 23.4 amps Frequency 60 Hz Coverage Area 560 Square Feet Heating Capacity 19,107 BTUs Heating Method Fan-Forced Air Flow 236 CFM Installation Type Plug-In Wall Mountable No Ceiling Mountable No Built- In Thermostat Yes Thermostat Type Single-Pole Heating Element Construction Stainless Steel Alarm No Certifications UL/CL
The AB1000a by Airfoxx is a powerful Utility Blower / Air Mover / Spot Cooler. Its small stature and light weight makes it one of most versatile air circulation system in the industry. With air pressure of 8.5 inch/H2O and 980 CFM, the AB1000a can be use for all cooling and air ventilation purposes from keeping your work site ventilated, blowing debris at work site to cooling engine and breaks on a race car.
- Weight: 26 lbs
- Width: 10.5
- Length: 16.5
- Height: 15.5
- Color: Black/Yellow
- Construction: Polyethylene
- CFM: 1000
- Horse Power: 1
- Power Cord Length: 25'
- Voltage: 110
- Amp: 7.5
- Impeller Diameter: 8.5"
- Static Pressure: 8.5"
- Sound Rating dB: 55
Ideal for large ATV’s and small trailers. A huge 1.95hp motor, heavy duty clutch, heavy duty steel gearing and heavy duty waterproof contactors ensure the ultimate in performance and reliability. Complete with mount plate for flat bed mounting or alternatively can be fitted to portable tow ball attachment. ATV handle bar remote available in lieu of standard remote.
- 0.2 inch x 42 ft Steel Cable
- 10 ft Remote Handset (ATV remote available)
- Heavy Duty Roller Fairlead
- Heavy Duty Battery Leads
- 3 Tonne Pulley Block
- Mounting plate
- Mounting Hardware
- 1/4 hook
- Power in and Power out
- Quiet Efficient 1.95 hp Motor
- New Heavy Duty Clutch
- Full Steel Planetary Gearing
- H D Waterproof Contactors
- Mount Plate as Standard
- Pulley Block as Standard
- Can fit tow ball mount
Specifications Rated Line Pull 3500 lbs (1588 kg) Motor 12V : 1.95 hp / 1.37 kw Gearing 170:1 Braking Action Dynamic Drum Size (Dia x L) 1.5" x 3.1" L Cable (Dia x L) 0.2" x 42' L Mounting Pattern 3.1" Dimensions 13.7" x 4.6" x 6.5" Weight 20 lbs
Dee Zee Bull Bar Guard. 3" steel tubing, creates strong but subtle appearance. Black powder coated steel provides strength and durability. Comes with removable skid plate. Factory drilled holes if you would like to add auxiliary lights. Quick, no-drill installation.
- UltraBlack Steel Bull Bar
- 3" Diameter Mandrel-Bent Steel
- Protective Gloss Black Powder Coat Finish
- Skid Plate Offers Additional Protection
- Pre-Drilled For Auxiliary Light Accessories
- Auxiliary Lights Not Included
- Custom Fit Application Ensures Quick And Easy Installation
- Three-Year Warranty
Whether you are using it in a garage or on the jobsite, this 50,000 BTU Forced Air Kerosene heater by Mr. Heater is up for the task. Made with a split upper shell designed for easy maintenance and high output fully enclosed motors, you can expect long life and faithful service from your Mr. Heater Forced Air Kerosene heater. Heating up to 1,800 square feet, this unit effortlessly heats up a lot of space quickly. This unit is equipped with a high-limit safety switch and a photo CAD cell to shut the unit off in unsafe conditions. You can use this heater with no worries and focus on the task at hand. This kerosene heater has all the versatility and safety features the jobsite requires.
- 50,000 BTU per hour
- For use with kerosene 1 and 2, diesel 1 and 2, home heating oil and JP-8
- Heats up to 1,200 sq. ft.
- Operates approximately 11 hours on full tank
- Overheat safety shutdown
- Fuel gauge
- Continuous ignition
- Heavy construction
- Enclosed motor
- 33.75 inches long
- 14.25 inches wide
The SmartStat™ dual voltage programmable thermostat can be used with 120-volt and 240-volt floor heating systems. Includes an in-floor sensor and a digital display that indicates the exact floor temperature. It also features a manual setback to a "high" and a "low" temperature level, and it features a built-in electric GFCI. The programmable function allows you up to 4 setting changes for each day of the week. For installations utilizing more than 240 square feet of electric radiant floor heating product, a Master Thermostat with Power Module or a Relay Contactor is also required.Learn More
Increase the roof strength of your shed by 50% to help withstand heavy snow accumulation. Our roof strengthening kits fit most Arrow buildings and can be installed on new or existing buildings.
- Fits shed sizes 10' x 13' and 10' x 14'
- Made of electro-galvanized steel
- All necessary hardware included
- Color: Gray