- Unit dimensions: 24 1/2"H x 15 1/2"W x12 3/4"D
- 50 pints per day
- 2000 sq ft coverage
- 10 liter tank volume
- 5.6 amps/ 615 watts
- Power input/volts: 115V, 60 Hz
- Relative humidity range: 35%- 80%
- Digital humidistat
- Digital readout and soft touchpad controls
- Continuous mode: when set to continuous mode the unit will dehumidify continuously
- Power levels: unit features two power (fan speed) levels - Normal and Turbo
- Low temp operation (to 41 degrees F)
- Loss of power protection with auto restart: unit will automatically restart in case power is lost
- Bucket full indicator light
- Visual water level float indicator shows current level of water in bucket
- Auto shut off
- Washable air filter
- Drain hose: 5/8"O.D. x 1/2" I.D.
- Heavy duty casters and built-in carrying handles for easy portability
- Washable reusable air filter: helps remove impurities and dust from the air
- Warranty: 1 year parts/labor and refrigeration unit warranty
The 1261 is a rustic, heavy duty, cast iron constructed, wood stove that is ideal for any rugged outdoorsman, those with a nostalgic taste, or someone simply looking for reliable, cost efficient, heating. It is perfect for log cabins, large garages and shops. This stove is durability defined. Tested and certified to U.L. 1482 by Warnock Hersey International for greater peace of mind and safety assurance. It has unequaled life expectancy and is easy to use.
- Installation materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- Color: Black
- EPA exempt
- Two piece safety handle allows for a cooler
- Heavy duty cast iron construction
- Built-in damper
- Two lift out cook lids that allow you to cook food
- Not approved for use in Mobile or Modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Heat Capacity (sq. ft.) 600-900 sqft BTU Range 18,143 – 54,429 FUEL Wood Coal/Pellets cap. N/A Log Length 23" Weight 116 lbs. Width 21.5" Depth/w blower N/A Depth w/o blower 30.5" Height 25.75"
- Built-in pump
- 3-way drainage
- Auto shut-off/restart
- Timer function
- Adjustable humidistat
- Bucket fill indicator
- Water level window
- Electronic controls
- Automatic defrost control
- Easy access bucket with handle
- Washable air filter
- Energy Star Rated
- 1 Year Manufacturer Full Replacement Warranty
- Duty: 4.2%
- Capacity (pints/day): 50
- Approximate Coverage (sq. ft.): 3,000 (60 ft. x 50 ft.)
- EEV Certified: 1.85
- Decibels (Hi/Lo): 52/53
- Fan Speeds: 2
- Amps: 4.7
- Watts: 530
- Unit Dimensions: 15 1/4" x 23 1/2" x 11 1/2"
- Bucket Capacity (pints): 15.8
- Min Operating Temp (°F): 41°
- Refrigeration: R410A
Here’s the most revolutionary, most useful truck accessory to come along in decades---a combination step platform and seat that spans the entire width of the tailgate of any size pickup truck. The Magnum Truck N’ Buddy basically reinvents the tailgate and genuinely adds a whole new dimension of usefulness and convenience to a pickup truck. No more straining to climb into the bed of your truck---walk into it as if walking up steps. No more searching for a seat at a job site or in the outdoors---if you’ve got your truck, you’ve got a seat.
For those who make a living with their trucks, the Magnum Truck N’ Buddy saves time and labor dollars, provides quick and easy access to tool boxes and materials, provides a comfortable work seat, eliminates accidents---literally transforming a truck into a mobile work station. The Magnum Truck N’ Buddy stows compactly on the tailgate and never interferes with storing and hauling cargo in the truck bed. For campers and “tailgators”, the Magnum Truck N’ Buddy is awesome! No need for taking up valuable space with camp chairs---just drop the tailgate and have a seat! Squeeze your pickup into a tight spot and get cooking!
The Magnum Truck N’ Buddy is constructed of aircraft aluminum and weighs only 29 lbs. ; is finished in super-tough black powder-coat enamel or brilliant chrome finish. It attaches quickly and easily with 14 metal screws and provides two handy grab-rails to insure safe entrance and exit. The platform is supported by two cables two industrial cables giving the Magnum Truck N’ Buddy an overall distributed weight limit of 400 lbs. UPS shippable.Learn More
- Pumps Up To 4600 GPH @ 0'
- Durable, Cast Iron and Stainless Steel Submersible Sump Pump
- Vertical Float Switch For Automatic Operation
- Top Suction Design Filters Debris and Minimizes Clogging
- Designed For Easy Installation Without Any Plumbing Changes
- Stainless Steel, High Performance 3/4 HP Motor
- 1-1/2" NPT Discharge and Durable Cast-Iron Base
- Float Guard Protects Switch From Hang-Ups
- Designed for 11” Diameter or Larger Sump Basins
- Approximate On Level @ 9” - Off Level @ 4”
This Vogelzang "Lit'L Sweetie" Boxwood Stove burns wood safely and efficiently to heat workshops, cabins, garages or hunting camps. Features cast iron construction. Comfortably heats an area up to 600 sq. ft., delivering 63,801 BTU for up to 4 hours. Fully assembled except for legs and damper collar.
Meets or exceeds EPA requirements for exempt wood stoves. Not available in CA, UT, WA and OR. Not for mobile home installation. Use in accordance with local codes and ordinances.
Specs Heating Capability (sq. ft.) 600 Mobile Home Approved No BTU Output 63,801 Blower Included No Thermostat Included No Igniter Manual Full Load Run Time (Hours) 4 Max. Log Size Accepted (L in.) 20 Flue Collar Size (in.) 6 Door Opening W x H (in.) 7 x 7 1/2 Firebox Size W x D (in.) 10 x 21 Clearance from Side Wall (in.) 36 1/2 Clearance from Rear Wall (in.) 32 1/2 Clearance from Corner (in.) 30 1/2 Dimensions W x D x H (in.) 19 x 25 x 23
This Drolet Hunter Wood Stove is a handy portable heat source for outdoor adventures with full-size features for warmth and cooking. Easy to carry along on hunting, fishing or camping trips.
Specs Height X Width X Depth - Overall: 22" X 12 3/4" X 23" Maximum log length: 20" Weight: 56 lb. Recommended chimney diameter: 6 " Type of Fuel Wood Steel Thickness (body) 14 ga Centre line of flue outlet to the back 3 3/4" Centre line of flue outlet to the side 6 5/16" Type of door Full Steel