This heater is a natural gas fired, vent free, blue flame heater that produces 20,000 BTU's of efficient and comfortable heat. This safe, clean-burning heater has a five setting heat control, low oxygen shut off sensor and burns 99.9% efficient. This unit is easily installed as a wall mount unit or as a free standing unit with the included feet kit.
- 20000 btu's/hour
- Heats up to 600 sq. ft.
- Includes factory installed blower fan and thermostat
- If you are planning to use the fan you must locate the heater near an electrical outlet. The fan does require electricity if you want to use it.
- Battery operated electronic ignition
- Dimensions: 19'w x 24"h x 8"d
- Net Weight: 27 lbs.
- Some states prohibit the use of unvented heaters. Check local regulations. Cannot be sold in California.
- Recreation Rooms
- Room Additions
- Enclosed Proches
Regular Price: $198.98
Special Price: $174.98
- 20,000 BTU with Built-In Thermostat
- Dual Fuel for use with Natural Gas or LP Gas
- Includes Wall Bracket and Feet for Floor Mount
- Blower Included
- Built-In Oxygen Depletion Sensor
- Works even during power outage (except blower)
- 99.9% Heating Efficiency
- CSA Certified
The Dyna-Glo Delux 75,000 BTU portable multi-fuel forced air heater provides a strong, convenient heating solution for an area up to 1,750 square feet. The Comfort Control Thermostat allows you to maintain thermal comfort efficiently and minimize any drop in productivity. Provides 9 hours of operation off one tank of fuel and features improved air circulation and a maintenance friendly design.
- Comfort Control Thermostat
- Safety Flame-out Sensor
- Run-Time Fuel Gauge
- Easy Lift Carrying Handle & Cord Wrap
- Built-In Air Pressure Gauge
- Dual Source Power Cord
- Maintenance Friendly Design
Specifications Heater Type Multi-Fuel Forced Air Fuel Type 1K Kerosene;Diesel #1; #1 Fuel Oil BTU Output 75,000 Ignition Type Automatic Electonic Ignition Tank Size (gal) 5 Operating Time (hrs) 9 Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 1,750 Length (in.) 32.00 Width (in.) 11.70 Height (in.) 16.70 Weight (lbs.) 26.90
- 7.0 HP (210 CC) Powerease Engine
- Recoil Start
- Fuel Tank Capacity, 0.95 Gallons (3.6L)
- 2" Intake Connection MNPT
- 2" Outlet Connection MNPT
- Centrifugal Aluminum Pump
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Impeller
- 158 GPM Max Flow
- 82' Total Head (36 PSI)
- 26' Maximum Suction Head
- 1" Full Frame Protection
- 1 Year Warranty
Here’s the most revolutionary, most useful truck accessory to come along in decades---a combination step platform and seat that spans the entire width of the tailgate of any size pickup truck. The Magnum Truck N’ Buddy basically reinvents the tailgate and genuinely adds a whole new dimension of usefulness and convenience to a pickup truck. No more straining to climb into the bed of your truck---walk into it as if walking up steps. No more searching for a seat at a job site or in the outdoors---if you’ve got your truck, you’ve got a seat.
For those who make a living with their trucks, the Magnum Truck N’ Buddy saves time and labor dollars, provides quick and easy access to tool boxes and materials, provides a comfortable work seat, eliminates accidents---literally transforming a truck into a mobile work station. The Magnum Truck N’ Buddy stows compactly on the tailgate and never interferes with storing and hauling cargo in the truck bed. For campers and “tailgators”, the Magnum Truck N’ Buddy is awesome! No need for taking up valuable space with camp chairs---just drop the tailgate and have a seat! Squeeze your pickup into a tight spot and get cooking!
The Magnum Truck N’ Buddy is constructed of aircraft aluminum and weighs only 29 lbs. ; is finished in super-tough black powder-coat enamel or brilliant chrome finish. It attaches quickly and easily with 14 metal screws and provides two handy grab-rails to insure safe entrance and exit. The platform is supported by two cables two industrial cables giving the Magnum Truck N’ Buddy an overall distributed weight limit of 400 lbs. UPS shippable.Learn More
The 1261 is a rustic, heavy duty, cast iron constructed, wood stove that is ideal for any rugged outdoorsman, those with a nostalgic taste, or someone simply looking for reliable, cost efficient, heating. It is perfect for log cabins, large garages and shops. This stove is durability defined. Tested and certified to U.L. 1482 by Warnock Hersey International for greater peace of mind and safety assurance. It has unequaled life expectancy and is easy to use.
- Installation materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- Color: Black
- EPA exempt
- Two piece safety handle allows for a cooler
- Heavy duty cast iron construction
- Built-in damper
- Two lift out cook lids that allow you to cook food
- Not approved for use in Mobile or Modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Heat Capacity (sq. ft.) 600-900 sqft BTU Range 18,143 – 54,429 FUEL Wood Coal/Pellets cap. N/A Log Length 23" Weight 116 lbs. Width 21.5" Depth/w blower N/A Depth w/o blower 30.5" Height 25.75"
Add a second blower to your DAKA furnace with this Twin 550-cfm Blower Kit. If you’re looking to increase the amount of air flowing from your DAKA wood burning furnace then this is the best way. If you have long duct runs in a multi level home with multiple outlets adding this second blower will help get that warm air to those far registers.
Installation is easy. Remove cover plate on back of existing DAKA furnace and mount blower over opening, tying into the power supply of the first blower. Both blowers will then operate off the existing fan control. Kit includes one (1) 550-cfm blower with wiring harness.
NOTE: You may also want to consider a #258 Dual Blower Return Air Filter Box to fit around both blowers (#260 single air filter box does not fit with 2 blowers installed).Learn More
- Built-in pump
- 3-way drainage
- Auto shut-off/restart
- Timer function
- Adjustable humidistat
- Bucket fill indicator
- Water level window
- Electronic controls
- Automatic defrost control
- Easy access bucket with handle
- Washable air filter
- Energy Star Rated
- 1 Year Manufacturer Full Replacement Warranty
- Duty: 4.2%
- Capacity (pints/day): 50
- Approximate Coverage (sq. ft.): 3,000 (60 ft. x 50 ft.)
- EEV Certified: 1.85
- Decibels (Hi/Lo): 52/53
- Fan Speeds: 2
- Amps: 4.7
- Watts: 530
- Unit Dimensions: 15 1/4" x 23 1/2" x 11 1/2"
- Bucket Capacity (pints): 15.8
- Min Operating Temp (°F): 41°
- Refrigeration: R410A
This Drolet Faceplate Kit adds the finishing touch to the Drolet Escape 1800i fireplace wood insert, Item.
- Dimensions: 32" x 50"